Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:48:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICObench - ICO rating platform and community +Mobile App +API +Widgets  (Read 25653 times)
acmch

Activity: 189
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

very similar to the fact that they sell high ratings.
I dont see another explanation
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

Incredible, with icobench site, we can easily see the rank of a project we are going to follow,
so we can make sure that the project has good potential or not

]
acmch

Activity: 189
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:12:08 PM

Incredible, with icobench site, we can easily see the rank of a project we are going to follow,
so we can make sure that the project has good potential or not
AHAHAHHAHAHA sure  Grin
scam ICOs with 4.7+ raiting, nice project
ICObench (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 2

ICO rating platform and a blockchain community

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

very similar to the fact that they sell high ratings.
I dont see another explanation

Contrary to other projects, all ratings and their distribution on ICObench are transparent and publicly available for everyone to see and analyse. As you seem a bit confused about how ICObench actually works, I'd be more than glad to answer all of your questions.

ICObench (https://icobench.com/) - ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
Username_nvm

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

Hi. How does the Benchy ICO analyzer bot analyze website and whitepaper? For example if some information is in an image (JPG) it will not read it and evaluate as non existent right? For example we have Number of tokens for sale, soft and hard cap and even roadmap as an image for better visual representation. Do we need to change it all to html for the bot to read it? There is no other way I assume? Thank you.

ICObench (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

Hello, thank you for your question. The ICO profile on ICObench is based on the project's application and the information found by our editors on the site, social media, and the whitepaper. Our bot Benchy then does an automatic assessment of the data collected which results in the ICO profile rating. You can also update the information in your project's profile once it is published whenever you want using our ICO Profile Manager

Hi. How does the Benchy ICO analyzer bot analyze website and whitepaper? For example if some information is in an image (JPG) it will not read it and evaluate as non existent right? For example we have Number of tokens for sale, soft and hard cap and even roadmap as an image for better visual representation. Do we need to change it all to html for the bot to read it? There is no other way I assume? Thank you.

ICObench (https://icobench.com/) - ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
Username_nvm

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:22:22 AM

Hello, thank you for your question. The ICO profile on ICObench is based on the project's application and the information found by our editors on the site, social media, and the whitepaper. Our bot Benchy then does an automatic assessment of the data collected which results in the ICO profile rating. You can also update the information in your project's profile once it is published whenever you want using our ICO Profile Manager

Thank you for your quick answer. I see, so it doesn't do actual scanning of the documents and the files? That's a relief because it would take lot of time and effort to change those pics into attractive text to make it looks similar as the original.
laryto

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:33:15 PM

All ratings as well as "experts" on icobench site are totally crap....
Non of the high rated ico had good hype after launching on exchanges
ico with lower ratin like bluzelle for instance, had huge hype and to the moon..
remove all "experts" from your site, they no needed with their misleading opinion.... better do rating on ico participant reviews
ICObench (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:59:38 AM

... Non of the high rated ico had good hype after launching on exchanges
... remove all "experts" from your site, they no needed with their misleading opinion.... better do rating on ico participant reviews

Hello and thank you for your comment.
Experts are rating Team, Product, and Vision. Final rating doesn't equal token's future price on the exchange as this is not something experts can predict.

Your investment decisions are your own and you shouldn't base them purely on reviews.

apoloo

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

Hello! Is it possible to get contact on someone in your company? I've sent an email 10 days ago but didn't get any reply. Interested in Premium listing, project StopTheFakes.io
ICObench (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:49:25 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 11:35:20 AM by ICObench

Hello! Is it possible to get contact on someone in your company? I've sent an email 10 days ago but didn't get any reply. Interested in Premium listing, project StopTheFakes.io

Hello!
That's a long time now. I'm sorry if you still didn't get a reply after 10 days, but I can't find your inquiry regarding premium listing on info@icobench.com.
It's best that you contact our sales directly at services@icobench.com - In case you already did that, I have notified our sales team to take a look after your email.

Thank you for reaching out.

Edit: Sales replied to your email on 29. 01. 2018 and you have probably missed the email.

apoloo

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:08:29 PM

Hello!
That's a long time now. I'm sorry if you still didn't get a reply after 10 days, but I can't find your inquiry regarding premium listing on info@icobench.com.
It's best that you contact our sales directly at services@icobench.com - In case you already did that, I have notified our sales team to take a look after your email.

Thank you for reaching out.

Edit: Sales replied to your email on 29. 01. 2018 and you have probably missed the email.

Hello! Thank you for your help! The manager replied 2 hours ago.

I get this message 29. 01. 2018 and replied 01.02.2018, 00:20

CryptoTrue

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

How long it would take to approve my ICOBench expert account? I have sent all details about 5 days ago, is it ok? Or you need more time?
ICObench (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:48:53 PM

How long it would take to approve my ICOBench expert account? I have sent all details about 5 days ago, is it ok? Or you need more time?

Hello CryptoTrue,
it can take up to several weeks for the application to get reviewed.

concorde899

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

Hello CryptoTrue,

Several weeks?
Why that long?

I did the KYC also but my application is still under review.
Thanks
ICObench (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:29:14 PM

Hello CryptoTrue,

Several weeks?
Why that long?

Thanks

That's nothing unusual.
KYC is also something all new members must pass before applying.

concorde899

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:29:30 PM

Hello CryptoTrue,

Several weeks?
Why that long?

Thanks

That's nothing unusual.
KYC is also something all new members must pass before applying.

Understood, will wait then. Thanks
expathos

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:52:41 AM

My score went down 30 points yesterday. I did five reviews yesterday. I always take the time to write something thoughtful whether I like it or it sucks. Can you explain why? I am not going to put in effort into this community if I work on assessing ICOs when I get unexplained drops like this. I was at number four yesterday and today dropped from 80 to 50 for no apparant reason.

I have worked hard to do 65 reviews and all of them have text. I don't just throw in a rating and walk out like other reviewers.   And yes I am hard on some projects. Too bad.

Also there needs to be an option to leave the community - delete profile button, which can remove an experts reviews and profile. Because if I don't understand how it works clearly, I am not going to give my thoughtful reviews of ICOs for free. I'd rather just go back to Blockchain News (which I still am editor at large) and review ICOs there again. I have a lot of experience in this space - having been involved in 35+ ICOs in one way or another.

Richard Kastelein
https://icobench.com/u/expathos
ICObench (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

Hello Richard,

We are sorry that such drop happened. We will look into this situation and come back to you via email.

My score went down 30 points yesterday. I did five reviews yesterday. I always take the time to write something thoughtful whether I like it or it sucks. Can you explain why? I am not going to put in effort into this community if I work on assessing ICOs when I get unexplained drops like this. I was at number four yesterday and today dropped from 80 to 50 for no apparant reason.

I have worked hard to do 65 reviews and all of them have text. I don't just throw in a rating and walk out like other reviewers.   And yes I am hard on some projects. Too bad.

Also there needs to be an option to leave the community - delete profile button, which can remove an experts reviews and profile. Because if I don't understand how it works clearly, I am not going to give my thoughtful reviews of ICOs for free. I'd rather just go back to Blockchain News (which I still am editor at large) and review ICOs there again. I have a lot of experience in this space - having been involved in 35+ ICOs in one way or another.

Richard Kastelein
https://icobench.com/u/expathos

Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:46:45 PM

Great platform! But it would be nice if the soft cap and hard cap were still published. And even better, if there was information about the collected funds on the pre-sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: