Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICObench - ICO rating platform and community +Mobile App +API +Widgets  (Read 25653 times)
nerouk

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

Hi ICObench, could u tell me about 1 ICO with Financial information accuracy?

The ICO im looking at is Cryptaur and its not on any listing exchange: https://icobench.com/ico/cryptaur

But in the Financial tab, i see information bout Bittrex with prices. Can anybody from ICObench gimme explanations on this please?  Smiley
ICObench (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 2

ICO rating platform and a blockchain community

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

Hello nerouk,

It is because they have a token ticker the same as some other ICO that is already trading. We will fix it. Thank you for letting us know.

Hi ICObench, could u tell me about 1 ICO with Financial information accuracy?

The ICO im looking at is Cryptaur and its not on any listing exchange: https://icobench.com/ico/cryptaur

But in the Financial tab, i see information bout Bittrex with prices. Can anybody from ICObench gimme explanations on this please?  Smiley

ICObench (https://icobench.com/) - ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
nerouk

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:40:42 PM

Thanks Admin for ur very quick response  Grin
Nikita_paymon

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:04:03 AM

Hello ICOBench!
Can you help me solve one problem.
During this week we have sent a lot of Email to you with request to help with our KYC. But still we don`t have any response, please, check you email  Embarrassed

Regards, Paymon team!  Smiley
ICObench (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

Hello Paymon Team,

Sorry for the delay. We have answered via email and sent you new invitations.

Hello ICOBench!
Can you help me solve one problem.
During this week we have sent a lot of Email to you with request to help with our KYC. But still we don`t have any response, please, check you email  Embarrassed

Regards, Paymon team!  Smiley

ICObench (https://icobench.com/) - ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
Kosmog

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:54:00 PM

Hi,

This will be a bit random. I'm co-founder of Open Collectors Network. I passed the requested KYC for the project and then I have created a personal account and wanted to apply for an expert role, so I had to do the KYC process again, but got a 'duplicate' error.

Can you help me with this ?

Thanks and sorry for intruding

https://www.udemy.com/from-a-non-programmer-to-full-stack-net-developer/?couponCode=10.99DISCOUNT
ICObench (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

Hello,

Thank you for addressing this issue. We have a technical problem at the moment as the system sees such documents as duplicates. It will be fixed on Monday and we will send you new invitations.

Hi,

This will be a bit random. I'm co-founder of Open Collectors Network. I passed the requested KYC for the project and then I have created a personal account and wanted to apply for an expert role, so I had to do the KYC process again, but got a 'duplicate' error.

Kosmog

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:36:02 AM

Ok. Thanks ! Good luck

https://www.udemy.com/from-a-non-programmer-to-full-stack-net-developer/?couponCode=10.99DISCOUNT
inrage

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

Christoph Hering is advisor at ICObench.

He is a scammer who conducted the pre-ICO for the Blockpay token. His partner who acted as "CTO" was a serial scammer with a search warrant in the U.S. The funds ended up being distributed themselves. Christoph Hering does not give meaningful disclosure about the accounting, while it is known he sold the ICO funds for BTS having them on his own addresses. With the stolen funds he has a lavish lifestyle with expensive cars etc. He is a no-go in the Bitshares community.

How comes that such a subject is an advisor at ICObench? Did he pay his membership in ICObench with the stolen money from Blockpay pre-ICO participants?
bombblockchain

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

He is a scammer who conducted the pre-ICO for the Blockpay token. His partner who acted as "CTO" was a serial scammer with a search warrant in the U.S. The funds ended up being distributed themselves. Christoph Hering does not give meaningful disclosure about the accounting, while it is known he sold the ICO funds for BTS having them on his own addresses. With the stolen funds he has a lavish lifestyle with expensive cars etc. He is a no-go in the Bitshares community.

How comes that such a subject is an advisor at ICObench? Did he pay his membership in ICObench with the stolen money from Blockpay pre-ICO participants?

In fact, ICOBench is not bad site, but...
They have lots of scam advisers. My friends who did ICO said that there are advisers that sell ratings. So I hope the Bench will find and ban all of them. Though it will be not easy
ICObench (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:38:17 AM

Hello,

We always welcome the reports about the scam ICOs or our experts running a fraud. You can send your report and all the proof to info@icobench.com. Thank you

ICObench (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:12:28 PM

Updates:

• We have added the information on ROI and average price on exchanges to the profile of trading ICOs.
  • ICObench Android app v2.0 has arrived. From now on you can go through full profiles and all connections of People of Blockchain, have your tags visible during search and see the KYC status of the ICO and user profiles. Don't have the app? Install it today! 

lesco

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:09:01 AM

The project seems very nice, but I have a problem:

you allow your network of experts to rate the ICOs without providing any kind of textual information.

You do realize that having no minimum characters limit and having no audit for the quality of some of these experts' reviews raises a lot of doubt about the quality of your ratings?

Some "experts" write their reviews and, when asked by the ICO to update it because the ICO has updated their team, etc, they ignore them.

This is also problematic as it could suggest that the experts' review could've been paid by an ICO competitor, fighting for funding with a similar idea, etc.

Now, thanks to you guys not caring about the quality of those expert reviews, these "experts" can manipulate ratings for various kinds of purposes: personal, monetary, etc.

I really dislike this and I find ICOBench rather suspicious as there's no review quality audit and a reviewer isn't required to reassess his rating after an ICO asks him to for good reasons.
ICObench (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:29:21 AM

Hello,

The written reviews are quite a recent option and their number is growing at the moment, soon it will reach half of the overall number of ratings. We do not guarantee fast answers from the experts, but usually if you reach them via the social networks, links to those most of experts have on their profiles, they react to the changes faster. We want to also remind you that noone would change their rating for a better one if they see threats and swears coming from ICOs teams.
If you have any proof of an expert taking money or providing services in exchange for rating or review, please send it to info@icobench.com
Thank you.

you allow your network of experts to rate the ICOs without providing any kind of textual information.

You do realize that having no minimum characters limit and having no audit for the quality of some of these experts' reviews raises a lot of doubt about the quality of your ratings?

Some "experts" write their reviews and, when asked by the ICO to update it because the ICO has updated their team, etc, they ignore them.

This is also problematic as it could suggest that the experts' review could've been paid by an ICO competitor, fighting for funding with a similar idea, etc.

Now, thanks to you guys not caring about the quality of those expert reviews, these "experts" can manipulate ratings for various kinds of purposes: personal, monetary, etc.

I really dislike this and I find ICOBench rather suspicious as there's no review quality audit and a reviewer isn't required to reassess his rating after an ICO asks him to for good reasons.

bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:08:51 AM

Hello ICOBench,

I just want to something because on what basis you are giving the rating if the rating can we start investing in those project without any problems.
Lastly, i have seen you have given 4.7 / 5 for Adsigma company, can we start investing in it?
lesco

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:16:05 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 12:43:01 PM by lesco

Hello,

The written reviews are quite a recent option and their number is growing at the moment, soon it will reach half of the overall number of ratings. We do not guarantee fast answers from the experts, but usually if you reach them via the social networks, links to those most of experts have on their profiles, they react to the changes faster. We want to also remind you that noone would change their rating for a better one if they see threats and swears coming from ICOs teams.
If you have any proof of an expert taking money or providing services in exchange for rating or review, please send it to info@icobench.com
Thank you.

Hey guys,

you've misunderstood my question. The problem IS that you allow experts to post text-less reviews, just ratings-only.

This seems fishy as the expert is NOT required to provide any textual information to explain his ratings, which means - they can rate ICOs without any effort, just by selecting random numbers that seem fit.

A review is worth nothing if it has no text. Look at Amazon products' reviews, etc.

Are you going to force the ICO reviews to have at least 200 character requirement to make sure "experts" don't cheat?
privatum

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

I think this is a good point - voting without giving a written review takes too little effort.
A comment would be fine.

Hello,

Thank you.

Hey guys,

you've misunderstood my question. The problem IS that you allow experts to post text-less reviews, just ratings-only.

This seems fishy as the expert is NOT required to provide any textual information to explain his ratings, which means - they can rate ICOs without any effort, just by selecting random numbers that seem fit.

A review is worth nothing if it has no text. Look at Amazon products' reviews, etc.

Are you going to force the ICO reviews to have at least 200 character requirement to make sure "exports" don't cheat?
hoangmankx

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:35:56 AM

Potential project, professional team. Hope the project will succeed and get more tokens
Kosmog

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:34:05 AM

Hello,

Thank you for addressing this issue. We have a technical problem at the moment as the system sees such documents as duplicates. It will be fixed on Monday and we will send you new invitations.

Hi,

Hi. It seems that was solved, but starting from 2 weeks ago, I get this message: "KYC passed successfully. Your profile will be updated shortly."

ICObench (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:11:01 AM

Hello,

Your form was updated 2 weeks ago and you can see it on the site.

Hello,

Hi,

Hi. It seems that was solved, but starting from 2 weeks ago, I get this message: "KYC passed successfully. Your profile will be updated shortly."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: