Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SWP] SWIPP - modern cryptocurrency | Pow/Pos | Masternode  (Read 22836 times)
chaozer

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:04:27 AM

Look at the bottom part of this screenshot. They said it was their work in progress. It says cex.io at bottom. They cut and pasted from that site.

https://m.imgur.com/a/hHMIn

Look at cex.io site.

https://cex.io/buysell

I just bought 1btc. If anyone would want this to be real it would be me...but its not. 

Actually... Looking at it, I think they might have based their template on the CEX.IO site.

But yeah... I guess we will know soon enough.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:19:23 AM

Look at the bottom part of this screenshot. They said it was their work in progress. It says cex.io at bottom. They cut and pasted from that site.

https://m.imgur.com/a/hHMIn

Look at cex.io site.

https://cex.io/buysell

I just bought 1btc. If anyone would want this to be real it would be me...but its not. 

Might be better to pay Yobit listing Smiley
liotmaan

Activity: 324
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:22:27 AM

They use the same open source github that cex.io uses.
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:27:39 AM

A coin which can't list itself on good exchanges is called a shitcoin so people are just mining it  Grin , what kind of dev is he that he got 1btc by selling and still not listing it.
Vituscc

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:13:39 PM

Дeв кaк иннoвa пoживaeт? Tы кoгдa eё бyдeшь cкaмить нaмeки xoть Grin
dulongkiem

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:41:00 AM

coin dead?
Vituscc

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:41:20 AM

coin dead?
No, if you want to redeem 2.4 million coins and do something  Grin
GNGMiner

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:27:24 AM

hi all looking for the coding to create a masternode on a Raspberry Pi please can someone help thanks
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:37:17 AM

When is planned to hit new exchange? And masternodes runners how much coins you coins you get in 24 hours and how many masternodes already running?
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:45:38 AM

I put my big buy on the exchange. If somone wants it they can. They would own the majority of the coin. Fork it masternode it if someone has the desire. Dont male.it too awesome though or i will be upset forever.
VicentMesdines

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:11:02 PM

I like the coin, but the wallet is very difficult to set up.
Without a good wallet I can not mine or buy.
I sorry.
Greetings.
teamswipp

Activity: 238

Swipp - a modern cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:06:28 AM

Greetings everybody!

Seeing as the original author of SWIPP unloaded most of his coins and deleted the Github repository for the project, we are officially taking over this project.
At this time, we are working on a updated wallet/daemon and a proper project website.

There will be a few changes to the PoW/PoS payout scheme after block 90 000, while the total supply of the coin will be dramatically decreased.
We will post a link to a new ANN thread in the coming days... This post is just to let everybody know.

We look forward seeing you in the coming SWIPP journey - for real this time!

Yours, team swipp,
Twiddler, Narsh and Vixor

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:24:26 AM

Greetings everybody!

Seeing as the original author of SWIPP unloaded most of his coins and deleted the Github repository for the project, we are officially taking over this project.
At this time, we are working on a updated wallet/daemon and a proper project website.

There will be a few changes to the PoW/PoS payout scheme after block 90 000, while the total supply of the coin will be dramatically decreased.
We will post a link to a new ANN thread in the coming days... This post is just to let everybody know.

Yours, team swipp,

Congratulations on taking over the project and we the community hope you will make it something real. Now have few questions for you team swipp

1. What will happen to coins in existing wallet?
2. What will it go exchange? nova exchange is already shutting down
3. What is the roadmap
4. Profile or information about "Twiddler, Narsh and Vixor"
liotmaan

Activity: 324
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:35:50 AM

Mining this was a gamble but happy to see someone is going to be working on this. I'm sure you'll be posting more info on the takeover soon
teamswipp

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:45:35 AM

Greetings everybody!

Yours, team swipp,

Congratulations on taking over the project and we the community hope you will make it something real. Now have few questions for you team swipp

1. What will happen to coins in existing wallet?
2. What will it go exchange? nova exchange is already shutting down
3. What is the roadmap
4. Profile or information about "Twiddler, Narsh and Vixor"

Thank you. We are in it for the long haul.

1. The SWIPP you have in your wallet will still be there after updating the wallet, we are making our changes to future blocks.
2. We have a few exchanges planned. There will also be a bounty program where the community can submit and finance bounties (this can be funds for new exchanges for example). Will be better explained in the roadmap.
3. The roadmap will be posted in the ANN and on the website once we have finalized everything.
4. We are three humble software engineers. You can probably consider Twiddler as the lead developer as he spearheaded this initiative. Together, we have nearly 50 years of experience in software engineering.

Consider this something of a pre-ANN in order to get everybody ready for our announcement (and the switch to the new wallet). Once we have a preliminary website up, we will post the announcement.

teamswipp

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:55:26 AM

Mining this was a gamble but happy to see someone is going to be working on this. I'm sure you'll be posting more info on the takeover soon

Count on it. I'm currently the one slowing us down a bit, as I'm designing the web site, but I want it to be perfect before we announce Smiley.

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:01:13 AM

Good to know that.

1. What is the timeline for exchange listing?
2. Are you guys pure tech or do you even have any financing to keep up with the project?

thanks.
teamswipp

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:12:13 AM

Good to know that.

2. Are you guys pure tech or do you even have any financing to keep up with the project?

thanks.

Hi.

1. In the current draft of the roadmap, Q1 2018. With some reservation for change of course.
2. We are all developers originally, but we do have a few years of experience in cryptocurrenices.

Hope that clears things up some more Smiley.

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:28:56 AM

Good to know that.

thanks.

Hi.

1. In the current draft of the roadmap, Q1 2018. With some reservation for change of course.
2. We are all developers originally, but we do have a few years of experience in cryptocurrenices.

Hope that clears things up some more Smiley.

Yes it does, hopefully you guys keep interaction like this and speed up things. Best secret of DASH success is they give profiles of their dev team the real ones, hopefully you do so as well to get the confidence of investors and community.

Best of luck thanks!
simon_ngo

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:12:07 AM

Greetings everybody!

Yours, team swipp,

Glad to hear it.

Go ahead!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: