Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:07:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SWP] SWIPP - modern cryptocurrency | Pow/Pos | Masternode  (Read 22841 times)
teamswipp

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Swipp - a modern cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:38:33 PM

Just a small update!

We just checked coinsmarkets.com and SWIPP is now nearing 400 satoshi in value. Concerning the network hashrate - it regularly hits 3 TH/s. All in all, we are definitely on the right track.

Please check out the new website on http://www.swippcoin.com, if you have not already done so.

Got any questions or suggestions? Let us know.

Yours, team swipp

Please apply SWIPP on popular exchanges like cryptopia or coinexchange, it will attract more people know about SWIPP and increase trade volume

Besides that, pls add some communication channels like telegram/discord/slack

Yes, we will look into all that eventually. But one thing at a time Smiley. This is already on the roadmap on the site.

Yours, team swipp

MNRank

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:18:58 PM

SWIPP $SWP list funding now available.
Help this coin get listed at http://mnrank.com/

MNRank.com - maternodes ranking, stats and monitoring service.
-10% for listing on https://crex24.com/     -10% for listing on https://stex.com
Imaha486

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:54:27 PM

wow! 400sat!!

DEV said that you initially need masternode 50,000SWP.
The new website is written as 30000SWP.
Which one is correct?

simon_ngo

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:51:45 AM

wow! 400sat!!

DEV said that you initially need masternode 50,000SWP.
The new website is written as 30000SWP.
Which one is correct?

30.000SWP is last choice
Blockmunch

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:03:45 AM

GitHub has been pulled?  I there a new source that can be posted?

BlockMasters.co - Auto-Exchange Multi Pool! | Pool Discord: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4 | Pool bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0 | Pool twitter: https://twitter.com/BlockMunchClub
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:14:17 AM

GitHub has been pulled?  I there a new source that can be posted?

Not as of yet - the bins are available from mega - when the relauch of the wallet before block 90k there will be updated source

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
DavidDuc

Activity: 187

You can do What you want.

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:54:42 AM

The first one, I really happy when see everything in your website, it so good. The best thank from me to your team.
I think we need to set the masternode with only 20,000SWP. The same volume of present is.
So why?
1. The last price of SWP is equivalent 300satoshi. If 20,000SWP = 1MN, 1MN = 0.06BTC (good price with to create a decentralized and the more number of people turn on masternode is, the more stable SWP is).
2. Everypeople can see the diff ~ 50k. If you own a D3 ant machine, you only get 500-700SWP/day. And 30,000SWP a MN, who want to make MN or they only want to sell.

Finally, I want your team (SWIPP team) consider my thought.
Every idea will help our coin better. The win - win is my strategy.
Thanks for read!
David

Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:04:32 AM

The first one, I really happy when see everything in your website, it so good. The best thank from me to your team.
I think we need to set the masternode with only 20,000SWP. The same volume of present is.
So why?
1. The last price of SWP is equivalent 300satoshi. If 20,000SWP = 1MN, 1MN = 0.06BTC (good price with to create a decentralized and the more number of people turn on masternode is, the more stable SWP is).
2. Everypeople can see the diff ~ 50k. If you own a D3 ant machine, you only get 500-700SWP/day. And 30,000SWP a MN, who want to make MN or they only want to sell.

Thanks for read!
David

I dont know what exchange yall are talking about but this looks to me more like its trading at 2881 sats already - They made the changes from 20 to 30 k for a MN because they didnt want the market to get oversaturated with Masternodes. The rewards will still be reasonable when/if all the tokens are locked up in them.

At current rates a 30k master node runs for .08 or so

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
DavidDuc

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:07:57 AM

So why?

Thanks for read!
David

I dont know what exchange yall are talking about but this looks to me more like its trading at 2881 sats already - They made the changes from 20 to 30 k for a MN because they didnt want the market to get oversaturated with Masternodes. The rewards will still be reasonable when/if all the tokens are locked up in them.

At current rates a 30k master node runs for .08 or so
Sorry, but i think there was a mistake. 30,000SWP * 2881 = 86,430,000satoshi ~0.8643BTC.
Is this real or my math is wrong?

ArsenalFC

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:09:36 AM

lpool shows only 25% of my hashrate. any advise??  Huh

Same problem here. I'm mining whit 40 GH/s and lpool show only 11 GH/s. Huh

Did you contact the pool owner to fix it? 2 days ago it worked fine, all problems have started yesterday. Someone knows another pool for SWIPP without problems??
I'm mining there with 80GH/s today but pool showing just 3.6 GH/s. I mined there 3 days ago and there was same problem but pool showed much more (aprox 28 GH/s). I don't know most probabelly it's ok...
teamswipp

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:18:38 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 09:06:31 AM by teamswipp

Hello everybody.

We feel it's time to clear up some confusion. Instead of answering everybody separately, we will do one big post.

First, we want to let everybody know that we will stick to 30.000 SWIPP as collateral for a masternode - we seem to have agreed (mostly) that this is a good number for now. If and when the network grows, and we actually need more masternodes, this collateral might be lowered. For now, we want to keep the market from being over-saturated - destroying returns.

Coinsmarkets trades with nine digits instead of the normal eight, so 0.000000010 translates to 1 satoshi. SWIPP is now trading at 500 satoshi (not 5000), which means that, for now, a masternode costs around 0.15 btc.

With the next release of the wallet, masternodes will get a share of the PoW blocks and not only PoS (which is the current situation).

When it comes to the mining pool (lpool), trust the figures from your miner. SWIPP now has over 150 workes on that pool, so raising the difficulty of your miner will help with the hashrate and keep the pool from being overloaded. On that note, the network hash rate now regularly passes 5 TH/s, which already makes SWIPP one of the more popular X11 coins to mine.

Got any questions? Let us know.

Yours, team swipp

DavidDuc

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:22:44 AM

Hello everybody.

We feel it's time to clear up some confusion. Instead of answering everybody separately, we will do one big post.

First, we want to let everybody know that we will stick to 30.000 SWIPP as collateral for a masternode - we seem to have agreed (mostly) that this is a good number for now. If and when the network grows, and we actually need more masternodes, this collateral might be lowered. For now, we want to keep the market from being over-saturated - destroying returns.

Coinsmarkets trades with nine digits instead of the normal eight, so 0.000000010 translates to 1 satoshi. SWIPP is now trading at 500 satoshi (not 5000), which means that, for now, a masternode costs around 0.15 btc.

With the next release of the wallet, masternodes will get a share of the PoW blocks and not only PoS (which is the current situation).

When it comes to the mining pool (lpool), trust the figures from your miner. SWIPP now has over 150 workes on that pool, so raising the difficulty of your miner will help with the hashrate and keep the pool from being overloaded. On that note, the network hash rate now regularly passes 5 TH/s, which already makes SWIPP one of the more popular X11 coins to mine.

Yours, team swipp

I agree with you in makes SWP one of the most popular X11 coins to mine. But I think you should to decrease 30.000SWP to 20.000SWP for more masternodes. Bc bot I and you can see the SWP price growing everyday. 20.000SWP ~ 0.1BTC is enough for now!!?
Thank for read!!!

Imaha486

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:27:54 AM

I think that 30.000 SWP is good.
Now I am running 3 master nodes at 20.000 x 3.
My personal master node decreases by one, but it can be expected to raise the price by promoting purchase there.

teamswipp

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:49:01 AM

I agree with you in makes SWP one of the most popular X11 coins to mine. But I think you should to decrease 30.000SWP to 20.000SWP for more masternodes. Bc bot I and you can see the SWP price growing everyday. 20.000SWP ~ 0.1BTC is enough for now!!?
Thank for read!!!

Hi.

At this point, we do not want too many masternodes to saturate the network. There are enough cryptocurrencies available with thousands / hundreds of masternodes. It saturates the network, destroying returns and frankly also the appeal of the currency.

A majority of the community seems to agree that 30.000 is a good target. In the end, we decide this together, with a healthy discussion of pro's and con's. At some point I am pretty sure that we will have to lower the collateral - we will just have to see how SWIPP and the community develops. If the currency goes up a lot in value, it's pretty obvious that 30.000 won't work any more. This will take time though.

Yours, team swipp

Maiyah

Activity: 322
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:58:41 AM

Thank for read!!!

Hi.

At this point, we do not want too many masternodes to saturate the network. There are enough cryptocurrencies available with thousands / hundreds of masternodes. It saturates the network, destroying returns and frankly also the appeal of the currency.

A majority of the community seems to agree that 30.000 is a good target. In the end, we decide this together, with a healthy discussion of pro's and con's. At some point I am pretty sure that we will have to lower the collateral - we will just have to see how SWIPP and the community develops. If the currency goes up a lot in value, it's pretty obvious that 30.000 won't work any more. This will take time though.

Yours, team swipp

hallo dev, can i runing masternode for now ?
teamswipp

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:01:21 AM

Thank for read!!!

Hi.

Yours, team swipp

hallo dev, can i runing masternode for now ?

Yes. Currently you can run a masternode for a collateral of 20.000 SWIPP. This will be increased to 30.000 very soon.

Yours, team swipp

teamswipp

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:14:42 AM

Hello everybody.

We have posted some badges/logos on the website of SWIPP;

http://www.swippcoin.com/badges

If you are a exchange/pool operator, you can use these on your website as the logo for SWIPP.  If you are using the old one, please update to the new logo. The old one frankly looks like crap.

Yours, team swipp

dak0808

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:01:35 PM

I run wallet on windows 10 x64 and unable to synchronize. Cry
I got 'socket recv error 10054' from debug window.

teamswipp

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:12:01 PM

I run wallet on windows 10 x64 and unable to synchronize. Cry
I got 'socket recv error 10054' from debug window.

That error means "Connection reset by peer" - simply meaning the remote end force closed the connection.

Try adding some/all of the nodes in this list to you swipp.conf file - it should resolve the problem;

http://explorer.swipp.org/network

Yours, team swipp

teamswipp

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:18:17 PM

Hello everybody.

Here is a very preliminary ANN and a new thread controlled by us - please join us there instead:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2375296

Yours, team swipp

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: