Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][TOKEN SALE] ⚡ ELECTRONEUM ⚡ MOBILE CRYPTO WITH APP MINER. LIVE SEP 14TH  (Read 59888 times)
Komrad880

Activity: 518
Merit: 170

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:10:46 AM

Did I understand correctly that waiting for payments from the team, or simple answers to questions is useless? So much time has passed, but no one has clear information. Is it worth it to wait for something?

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:33:46 AM
Merited by alihassan99 (1)

Did I understand correctly that waiting for payments from the team, or simple answers to questions is useless? So much time has passed, but no one has clear information. Is it worth it to wait for something?

I dont think this is their number one priority (or number two or three etc.. maybe number 150 Smiley) It is really surprising for a project claiming to be the biggest ICO of all times not to do this properly. So many things went wrong yet the project has so many opportunities to be great... it really baffles me..
varpflash

Activity: 546
Merit: 135

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

how then abruptly All was quiet. does everyone pay the promised? or just have come to accept the fact that they were deceived?
Postoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:15:41 PM

it's just unbearable! when can expect a single payment for a signature? and I want to say that the project is more like fraud than successful.... at least commented on this mess than just to be silent and not to pay...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN                                         ● MEDIUMANN THREAD
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Drininvest

Activity: 271

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:13:34 AM

Hi guys, you are the best! Received ETN ETN on the bounty 36602.

However, do not quite understand what it is or why so much?

Creative   line 50      Drininvest   drin85@mail.ru    10   12886.59794
                line 145    Drininvest   drin85@mail.ru   10   12886.59794  (Was erroneously entered mail drininvest@gmail.com in a personal message was correct email on Facebook which was registered purse ETN drin85@mail.ru)

facebook    line 485   Drininvest   https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018878250449     10902.48334
twitter       line 506   Drininvest   https://twitter.com/DrinCoin   3500               12813.21185

It turns out one article was not paid.

wallet to the email address drininvest@gmail.com no. Or if you register they will be there?

didn't find the answer to the question. How to be? ETN to the address drininvest@gmail.com not reached, on drin85@mail.ru as not received

my question was never solved. Tokens are not in one of the mail never came.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

that can be read on facebook
We’re happy to announce we’ve finished overhauling our website and it’s live, full of new information to clarify our roadmap to future success. Starting next week it will be translated to stay in line with the languages available in the app and on the web wallet.

Go to our new website and you’ll find a pretty huge announcement: we are now members of GSMA. GSMA represents the interests of nearly 800 mobile operators across the world, and we are the very first cryptocurrency to join the organisation. As members, we’ve been invited to exhibit at GSMA’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.

With that, we’re now perfectly positioned to accelerate Electroneum’s integration into the world of mobile payments.

And alongside this, we’re delighted to reveal the first of a series of videos we have produced from an extended interview between Richard and journalist Graham Jarvis. In this excerpt Richard discusses the concept behind mobile mining, and how he sees it impacting the world of cryptocurrency.

It’s particularly relevant today because, as you may know, we’ve been heavily beta testing our mobile miner, rolling it out to more than 20,000 beta testers. You’ll be happy to hear that so far the results have been excellent.
KotletaTokenov

Activity: 364

Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

Why do not you pay the bounty? I still have not received anything

Usechainthe First Mirror Identity Blockchain ▬▬▬▬ Usechain Empowers Identity   Makes Everyone On Chain!
OFFICIAL WEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK

LINKEDINREDDITINSTAGRAMWECHAT: USECHAIN
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:32:51 PM

Why do not you pay the bounty? I still have not received anything
I will open Scam thread tomorrow you need to leave you comment

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:05:55 AM

We’re happy to announce we’ve finished overhauling our website and it’s live, full of new information to clarify our roadmap to future success. Starting next week it will be translated to stay in line with the languages available in the app and on the web wallet.

Go to our new website and you’ll find a pretty huge announcement: we are now members of GSMA. GSMA represents the interests of nearly 800 mobile operators across the world, and we are the very first cryptocurrency to join the organisation. As members, we’ve been invited to exhibit at GSMA’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.

With that, we’re now perfectly positioned to accelerate Electroneum’s integration into the world of mobile payments.

And alongside this, we’re delighted to reveal the first of a series of videos we have produced from an extended interview between Richard and journalist Graham Jarvis. In this excerpt Richard discusses the concept behind mobile mining, and how he sees it impacting the world of cryptocurrency.

It’s particularly relevant today because, as you may know, we’ve been heavily beta testing our mobile miner, rolling it out to more than 20,000 beta testers. You’ll be happy to hear that so far the results have been excellent.

I'm vary happy for you but why you did't pay our bounty I still have not received anything
I am shocked by who you are for what you boast of your successes and achievements and ignore our efforts and eat our money. I will never forgive you. God will not waste my money and you will lose if you do not pay us.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:23:42 PM

I've opened Scam Accusation thread as said, those people who dont get paid welcomed to discuss this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2880534

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
SillyCat

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:32:47 AM

I've opened Scam Accusation thread as said, those people who dont get paid welcomed to discuss this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2880534

People lets participate in this. I have all the proofs and can rightfully justify I never got any for what I deserve. I am going to post it there
Saymon

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:36:08 PM

who else received payment? deadley Please clarify finally! How much more can you expect our coins??? it's been a huge amount of time, people already consider the project Scam
erwin_ibrahim

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:35:09 PM

I also have not received my payment confirming my email address via reply message from @deadley via bitcointalk and my bitcointalk username is no longer visible here, I think it has been confirmed to actually get my payment

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WMuJBrufrUk1ujw2oGRZRGG3tDcf59ZOun1UQmQb9dA/edit#gid=0

I have not received my payment until today

Email : erwinrohadi87@gmail.com

lolingera

Activity: 574

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

Week: 29.01. - 04.02.2018 https://twitter.com/valantTW

https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/957701849112567808
https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/952932176554872834
https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/959098205752516618
https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/959454602331611136
https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/951030974187438080

https://twitter.com/valantTW/status/958415028759220225
https://twitter.com/valantTW/status/959230599344066560

Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:55:47 PM

I was paid for all the campaigns about two weeks ago. I waited more than two months. Sometimes I even lost hope that I would get something. I hope you all get your etn ...

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
vipercps

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:49:12 PM

Good, I have not received anything yet.
I made a correct campaign I would like to receive the correct one
My story is the first in Google's search on Electroneum, every day people access my Blog to read my positive review - http://allbitcoin.com.br/2017/08/14/electroneum-criptomoeda-mais-facil- of-if-use-knife-mining-her-by-smartphone /
Even Yahoo took my picture to make a lot of Electroneum.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████      
                █████████████████      
                 █████████████████      
                   █████████████████      
                    █████████████████      
                      █████████████████      
                       █████████████████      
                         █████████████████      
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
vladislav.o

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:10:04 AM

I'm vary happy for you but why you did't pay our bounty I still have not received anything
I am shocked by who you are for what you boast of your successes and achievements and ignore our efforts and eat our money. I will never forgive you. God will not waste my money and you will lose if you do not pay us.

So I do not see the sense of panic .....

Here, as they say, either the promise will be fulfilled or that there is that .....

I also believe and expect that with me until the end of the calculation  Wink Wink Wink
Saymon

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

I finally got my reward!!! faith in the project again became stronger than iron Grin
hosseinimr93
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 5235

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:56:15 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 07:12:56 PM by hosseinimr93

I finally got my reward!!! faith in the project again became stronger than iron Grin

But I have not received my reward. I am still waiting.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:18:16 PM

Congratulations!) Another lucky guy got his etn)) I hope you all guys get your rewards!

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: