Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves future  (Read 169636 times)
Blog_crypto_trading

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 06:45:32 PM

My technical analysis says that it will boom during september

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:02:27 PM

I think right now waves have a good future. they show that waves can still develop and will continue to grow, so I think waves are good coins.
guclu

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:02:32 PM

I ran a node for a few months, had enough to do that, I really believed in it... but yeah, so much good news, so little price movement. And now the volume has been decreasing steadily for a few weeks now. It's one of those "jack of all trades, master of none" issues I believe. Also combined with their terrible marketing, I think it's a bummer, but I think there are so many other better opportunities out there. I liquidated my stack a few days ago. The LPoS is a POS if you catch my drift. There is no economic incentive to run a node. There are <100k funded wallets, 60k of the funded wallets have 1 wave or less. So only ~30k active users. Coinbase adds 100k users/day at times. Also due to the poor economics there are only ~130 nodes to support the network. Less than 200 nodes?? And with such a high barrier to entry for nodes now, which is 10k waves or ~$50k, there won't be a lot of nodes in the future. So much for decentralization.

So yeah. The red flags started flying and I am moving onto much greener pastures.

Nice try man! , fudding waves with same post is not helping much , paid chill  Shocked
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1138745;sa=showPosts

Yeah that is lame but... doesn't the man have a point? It is frightening that waves didn't rise much despite many people recommending it. I actually plan to buy more and hold on to it some time (before it is too late hopefully) but I also wonder if it would be a dead investment. I mean I don't think it will ever die but still, it might not make 10x better than now as well.

CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:12:29 PM

Waves is one of my favourite and I think it will be one of the nect big things. However, the main waves thread has been closed, do you know any new waves thread here on bitcointalk? It is surreal that there is no open waves thread here any more....
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:15:54 PM

What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

Waves future can be a promising in 2018 . It increase everyday and I think waves is one of the best to invest in the first quarter of 2018 . Im looking forward to buy waves and wait for it to grow .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:07:45 PM

I believe the development of waves will have a value that can be taken into account in the trading market.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:10:24 PM

Waves looks so freezed right now, it has been between $5,80 and $4,80 in the last three weeks, it is obviously going to go up but i think it will take some time. They have a good developers, and very nice ideas, but they need more support and more volume.
Waves needs to go up people, but it would take some times, they are launching a lot of ICO's based on waves technology, it will surely make a high pump after they are launched

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:19:58 PM

Waves is the most undervalued coin available in the market. By this time next year it should be atleast 50 USD. Look at all the progress it is making along with the awesome partnerships such as with burgerking that they have made

Thymoty

Activity: 372

CPLAY Network

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:36:56 PM

i think in five years waves will be one of the coinhunter and coinlovers favorite , i have some waves too in my waves wallet , i hope the will rise in future ..

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
coolzzz

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Coins

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:39:23 PM

Waves is the most undervalued coin available in the market. By this time next year it should be atleast 50 USD. Look at all the progress it is making along with the awesome partnerships such as with burgerking that they have made

Somehow they are less volatile like other coins when partnerships are signed or news comes out. Just sits there around the 5 dollar...

I.C.O.N.

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:39:57 PM

Future is bright! Now nice to buy in around 100k sat too!
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:58:31 PM

Waves in the current price level is a nobrainer for me. The team and especially the leader Sasha Ivanov is extremely good connected to industry insiders and central bankster from russia. Also the whole project like wallet or the DEX GUI are only in elementary state. There are many devs working in the background on the relaunch of the new decentralized exchange. Until end of 2017 they will announce also smart contracts. I expect at least a 3x from here, calculated in BTC price.

Don't trust any exchange!
cuking

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:54:25 AM

How many Waves you have in your wallet guys? Smiley

I have 4.500 waves
Should i keep it longterm?
Robbertvi

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:16:37 AM

A lot of good points mentioned. Sleeping giant indeed. But let's bring some perspective, not just crypto, but also in regular financial world:
Bare with me:
Upcoming stockmarket crash --> people look for safehavens --> Metals and crypto.
People buy bitcoin.
People buy altcoins.

Now the big thing: People want to buy altcoins without buying bitcoin first --> WAVES -> FIAT GATEWAYS.

USP of Waves, in my opinion, are the fiat gateways. This is a huge step in crypto.
Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:49:09 AM

A lot of good points mentioned. Sleeping giant indeed. But let's bring some perspective, not just crypto, but also in regular financial world:
Bare with me:
Upcoming stockmarket crash --> people look for safehavens --> Metals and crypto.
People buy bitcoin.
People buy altcoins.

Now the big thing: People want to buy altcoins without buying bitcoin first --> WAVES -> FIAT GATEWAYS.

USP of Waves, in my opinion, are the fiat gateways. This is a huge step in crypto.

I am interested to know more related buy Waves/USD, I am from Asia, and can I buy Waves from paypal Sir? Yes, I am agree with you, at this time altcoin/USD more grow up than altcoin/BTC.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Robbertvi

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:53:47 AM

Bare with me:
People buy bitcoin.
People buy altcoins.

I am interested to know more related buy Waves/USD, I am from Asia, and can I buy Waves from paypal Sir? Yes, I am agree with you, at this time altcoin/USD more grow up than altcoin/BTC.

Fiat gateways for purchasing Waves are already there (Euro and Dollar) - You should be able to deposit USD and EUR to the Waves Client now.
Please read for more info: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/usd-gateway-launches-today-3848c11de542

I can also advice you to join the Waves Community Slack: https://wavesplatform.herokuapp.com/
HomeToken

Activity: 126

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:54:44 AM

Buy more Waves!

We are launching our ICO on Waves!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059748

inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:56:26 AM

What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

Waves future can be a promising in 2018 . It increase everyday and I think waves is one of the best to invest in the first quarter of 2018 . Im looking forward to buy waves and wait for it to grow .

That is why buying waves this early is the better decision. By September, another announcement by the project is going to be made. I hope this update will push the charts up for waves. It has been long since the value of waves is stagnant. Time is ripe for waves to be performing great.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:00:01 AM

Fiat gateways for purchasing Waves are already there (Euro and Dollar) - You should be able to deposit USD and EUR to the Waves Client now.
Please read for more info: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/usd-gateway-launches-today-3848c11de542

I can also advice you to join the Waves Community Slack: https://wavesplatform.herokuapp.com/

Thanks a lot for your suggestion Sir. I will look for more information about this, I have faith and will buy Waves. Not much but I am interested to invest long term.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:06:53 AM

Thanks a lot for your suggestion Sir. I will look for more information about this, I have faith and will buy Waves. Not much but I am interested to invest long term.
Long-term investments in the tide will certainly be very profitable even if the money invested is not too much if the waves price increases drastically will remain profitable.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: