Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves future  (Read 169636 times)
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:22:41 AM

There is still no place for fast currency exchange and sometimes there are projects that have not been registered in the market to be able to find out further developments from the ico. Hopefully in the new year will be a lot of ico scattered and tokens are issued very large and has Benefits for many people to earn income.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:33:23 AM

What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

The future of Waves is nothing but great. This is one of the coins that is supported by many investors. Waves smart contracts are also getting stronger everyday. This is a good indication that waves is going to make its value more than double before this year ends. Waves Dex is also doing good.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:40:39 AM

With various ICOs using the Wave platform it certainly provides positive support for future Wave progress, and it seems that at the beginning of 2018 wave prices will increase as well as its popularity continues to increase from day to day.
Zhongguo_long

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:50:57 AM

Hello everybody!
Am I right, that Waves is a platform which provide tokens for ICO ?

Which competitors as "waves" wanted too get popular?
Because who be the first will be the winner in this field of crypto community
Thedrop82

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:58:32 AM

With various ICOs using the Wave platform it certainly provides positive support for future Wave progress, and it seems that at the beginning of 2018 wave prices will increase as well as its popularity continues to increase from day to day.

What notable ICOs have used Waves?

C'mon, I'll wait for that answer.
kaspabha

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:08:47 AM

waves is a perfect choice as long term investment.
Zhongguo_long

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:22:55 AM

Why are you think so?
What information do you rely on? are there any weighty arguments?

I am asking that, because many of ICOs pretty sure in their shining future, but only 10 of 100  will be the leaders in their field of crypto market.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350

Swipe

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:36:07 AM

What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
Should have a great future. It's one of the biggest projects  which has compared with Ethereum.
I heard waves1.0 is under developing , some new features like waves smart contracts is in it. So let's see what will happen to waves this year.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:38:39 AM

First, we have to remember that Waves price in June 2016 was $ 0.7 per unit, and it is now above $5 per unit. Which means that this increment was of +600% in one year. Waves is a "long term investment" cryptocurrency.
Waves will enable people to make custom tokens and create their own cryptocurrencies (without coding) and then launch their own ICO to fund their projects. This is great and very interesting.
For these reasons, I think waves will be a big tradable value in the future.

Thats exactly what I think about waves. Its a very nice long term investment and the value is growing up in the last month. Glad, that I filled my bags early enough! I bought it while it was arround 70k sat.
Theyre going to announce some nice features and upgrades in the future like the new Waves DEX. After that upgrade, theyre going to be the biggest decentralized exchange.
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:40:48 AM

What notable ICOs have used Waves?

C'mon, I'll wait for that answer.

Ever heard of Burger King? Its not a classic ICO as people buy burgers but it made more news worldwide than any other altcoin Cheesy

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
Sync485

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:32:45 PM

it has already good value at market. it was #15 days ago now #20. everybody saying ''buy waves, buy waves it has future''  but i think waves can't be at top10. only if icos starts to use Waves platform , it can go to Top10.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:41:10 PM

Why are you think so?
What information do you rely on? are there any weighty arguments?

I am asking that, because many of ICOs pretty sure in their shining future, but only 10 of 100  will be the leaders in their field of crypto market.
i think Waves not perfect for long terms investment because Waves platform it's very bad and many people choose Ethereum platform of than Waves platform.
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 12:52:20 PM

I think for Waves to progress even further they need to try and push more outside of Russia, we all know about it but a log of their dealings are with other Russian companies.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:55:50 PM

I think for Waves to progress even further they need to try and push more outside of Russia, we all know about it but a log of their dealings are with other Russian companies.

Well, BurgerKing is an international company. If the model works, surely other regions will want it too. As well as other huge companies.

Also I see russia as a chance, if you have all your funds in China for example, you solely depend on chinese government regulations.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
rooster2000bka

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:02:14 PM

Waves! Best coin at the moment! But need more service as ETH! Now wave need more works
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 01:05:27 PM

Well, BurgerKing is an international company. If the model works, surely other regions will want it too. As well as other huge companies.

Also I see russia as a chance, if you have all your funds in China for example, you solely depend on chinese government regulations.

Yes it is but they are only working with Russian branches of Burgerking, ahh yes but the Chinese has just pushed major regs on ICOs so they are obviously a bit more difficult to deal with.

Why not just and push to America a bit more? or the likes of Japan who have i believe made BTC tax free.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 01:08:32 PM

Yeah the future of waves looks great and has many distinctive features. However, we cannot forget there are lots of innovative coins with great features appart from it.

That is not to say many coins cannot co-exist, but what makes waves great also makes great others....

Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:11:17 PM

The National Settlement Depository (NSD), the central depository for the Moscow stock exchange, has recently partnered with Waves Platform to develop a potential digital blockchain platform to serve digital assets including cryptocurrencies and tokenized assets

This alone has the possibilities for Waves that is beyond anyone's expectations if it comes to fruition

Source https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-to-develop-digital-asset-platform-for-russian-national-settlement-depository-959c916022ad

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:17:33 PM

I think Waves has a great future. Lots of ICO are going to use Waves. And the wallet is not bad and easy to understand.
People will use it more. As other thoses ICO coins holders will have to buy some Waves to send there coins like Ethereum.
Waves is a good coin for the future and seems to have a solid foundation and a great community.
Waves is a good investment for the future.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:18:23 PM

Don't tell anyone but Waves gonna sky rocket on october.
Follow waves news and you will see the biggest potential in Crypto World.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: