Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:21:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves future  (Read 169639 times)
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:21:08 PM

I think now many people have not been interested in the waves, because its development is very slow.
While many people are more interested in coins that have fast and good development.
therefore waves are not good enough in the future.

Slow?

Development of Waves is twice as fast as Ethereum, considering the count of days from the ICO and what has been reached.

Look at the GitHub of Waves Platform, a lot of activity is going on and the team is still expanding.

Sasha Ivanov is in Korea right now, presenting and promoting the platform.

https://twitter.com/BankExProtocol/status/921704345573445632
YayProto

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:30:45 PM

The future is unpredictable.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:35:16 PM

I think now many people have not been interested in the waves, because its development is very slow.
While many people are more interested in coins that have fast and good development.

Maybe for now not many people know Waves but with Wave platform and in use for various ICO certainly not impossible in the next few years The price of waves will be able to outperform other altcoin which currently has a high value. And I believe it will happen to Waves to continue to grow
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:00:39 PM

I think waves is going to raise to moon after everybody get rid of it except some big holders. There is no reason to stay like this. Strong project, good developments, clever developers and nice roadmap. There is no reason to stay like this except some people want to collect more.
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:13:40 PM

There is a great success for several reasons:
1) This is a convenient platform for crowdfunding
2) Decentralized Exchange of DEX
3) Implementation of smart contracts by the end of the year

cuking

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:58:03 AM

i think waves need have more time...
Shipon123

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:01:00 AM

Wave future is good.feu month ago 1wave price 0.90$ and now 5$.i think next year waves price going to 20$😊😊😊
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:48:50 AM

What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
Waves provide better functions than ethereum so there are pretty high chances that it will surpass ethereum in the future. So we should keep a close eye on waves as it will be the coin which will give the best returns like the same happened with ethereum.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:58:38 AM

In my opinion, I think the future of waves is quite open and good. If you are an acquaintance of the electronic money market, you have certainly heard of the Waves platform. Waves is a flexible 2.0 platform that allows users to exchange valuable Token on a fully distributed network. This allows for leverage of speed, security, and transparency of the blockchain with stability and through the established currency - fiat currency or cash currency, and token tokens are components of this platform. In terms of value, Waves is also quite good, its market capitalization is also high. I think the Waves is one Altcoin has good prospects. This is just my opinion
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:10:45 AM

Slow?

Development of Waves is twice as fast as Ethereum, considering the count of days from the ICO and what has been reached.

Look at the GitHub of Waves Platform, a lot of activity is going on and the team is still expanding.

Sasha Ivanov is in Korea right now, presenting and promoting the platform.

https://twitter.com/BankExProtocol/status/921704345573445632

Activity does not equate to progress, can you tell me what is the major solution this project has solved this year, apart from the well publicize WaveDex that lack trading volume. I don't think there is a clear direction on which this project is heading and might be lost in the crowd it care is not taking

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:36:36 AM

in my opinion waves one of the best platforms after ethereum,
they have the same smart contract name as ethereum, i am sure waves will have the same position as ethereum
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:31:01 AM

What will be the future of WAVES? Me too. I am worrying about what will happen, the price have dropped drastically. I still hope WAVES can regain it's previous heights and can touch new heights and prices, I hope after bitcoin gold fork, we can see the changes on altcoins specially WAVES.
cOoper_@yden19

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:48:36 AM

waves has really good future most of the people buying waves and keep holding few years. once you have to try to buy waves and keep hold. seriously in alt coins waves is the best for buying. so in my point of view really good to buy waves. present waves price going raise so try once it. compare to eth and bit coins waves give fast better profit. so try to buy once it. i have to buy already few waves so you can also try it once.
sdas90

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:26:37 AM

First of all you should remember that waves price was low but now it is price high ($5).  i think that it price will be more high in future. Waves is a very good crypto .if want to invest you can invest and hold your coins for 3-4 years.

NaniGadu

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:34:31 AM

Waves is a copy cat of ethereum. I don't see any future for waves. It is open for all shits now.More shits will be build on waves smart contract which is not good.
Turing

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:43:21 AM

Waves is a copy cat of ethereum. I don't see any future for waves. It is open for all shits now.More shits will be build on waves smart contract which is not good.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about

Expanse and Ethereum Classic are a "copy cat" of Ethereum.

Waves doesn't share the codebase of Ethereum, is LPoS instead of PoW, is a tokenplatform with built in DEX (decentralized exchange), is releasing NG blockchain allowing hundreds of transactions per second and has a far better UI / UX than Ethereum ever had.

Ethereum is a great coin but Solidity proofs to be a great risk (DAO / multisig bug) and can't even handle the amount of transactions needed during ICO's or distribution.

So don't start this cheap fud, you don't stand a chance.
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:54:51 PM

Waves are not bringing something revolutionary to the blockchain tech...
Turing

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:58:13 PM

Waves is developed to create a complete token platform with almost every thinkable service available on it.

Think of Waves as an blockchain / token eco-system.

On what points is Waves better than Ethereum?

- Waves is close to the launch of Waves-NG, this will enable hundreds of transactoins per second, compared to the 13TX/s that Ethereum can handle. Waves-NG is already on testnet. Ethereum is working on "Plasma" but that can take another 1 or 2 years before it's released

- Waves-NG will make Waves in the top of high performance blockchains existing right now

- Waves-NG will make Waves the best platform for ICO's / coin distribution, where Ethereum struggles during ICO's and people needing to add a lot of gass to get their transactions through

- Waves has a better UX/UI for the wallet, compare it to Mist and you'll see what I mean

- transactions on the Waves Platform are cheap, 0.001 Waves, no "gass" needed. Ethereum contracts are very expensive to maintain in the future

- There are 100 Million Waves, it's a set amount, it's not growing like ETH

- Waves is LPoS and takes far less energy to run all the nodes than ETH

- Earning network fees is 2 clicks for Waves holders, you can lease to a node (pool), coins don't leave your wallet, unleasing is another 2 clicks

- creating a new token for your ICO or project is cheap, quick and very easy (3 clicks)

- Waves has a working, built-in DEX (DEcentralized eXchange) in the Lite Wallet, with a growing amount of gateways to trade other coins like ETH (!), LTC, Zcash, BTC, etc and the new upcoming release looks even better and has more features.

- Waves will have Sigma, a non-Turing complete script language that will be easier to audit, so we won't see a second "DAO" or "multisig" fail like we saw on Ethereum with their Solidity, that's too complex

I don't think you can compare Waves to Ethereum, Waves is meant to be a token platform with built in exchange and working on (self-)regulation, private equity, etc. It's not only the tech, it's the whole eco system around it.

And when comparing Waves to Ethereum and NEO, I think we should also mention Lisk, a great project, JavaScript, etc. Max Kordek is a very serious guy, secure in what he does.

Try again.
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:22:05 PM

Waves is developed to create a complete token platform with almost every thinkable service available on it.

- Waves is close to the launch of Waves-NG, this will enable hundreds of transactoins per second, compared to the 13TX/s that Ethereum can handle. Waves-NG is already on testnet. Ethereum is working on "Plasma" but that can take another 1 or 2 years before it's released

- Waves-NG will make Waves in the top of high performance blockchains existing right now

- Waves-NG will make Waves the best platform for ICO's / coin distribution, where Ethereum struggles during ICO's and people needing to add a lot of gass to get their transactions through

- Waves has a better UX/UI for the wallet, compare it to Mist and you'll see what I mean

- transactions on the Waves Platform are cheap, 0.001 Waves, no "gass" needed. Ethereum contracts are very expensive to maintain in the future

- Earning network fees is 2 clicks for Waves holders, you can lease to a node (pool), coins don't leave your wallet, unleasing is another 2 clicks

- creating a new token for your ICO or project is cheap, quick and very easy (3 clicks)

- Waves has a working, built-in DEX (DEcentralized eXchange) in the Lite Wallet, with a growing amount of gateways to trade other coins like ETH (!), LTC, Zcash, BTC, etc and the new upcoming release looks even better and has more features.

- Waves will have Sigma, a non-Turing complete script language that will be easier to audit, so we won't see a second "DAO" or "multisig" fail like we saw on Ethereum with their Solidity, that's too complex

I don't think you can compare Waves to Ethereum, Waves is meant to be a token platform with built in exchange and working on (self-)regulation, private equity, etc. It's not only the tech, it's the whole eco system around it.

And when comparing Waves to Ethereum and NEO, I think we should also mention Lisk, a great project, JavaScript, etc. Max Kordek is a very serious guy, secure in what he does.

Try again.

what is so revolutionary about your list?
i dont see any game changer here
i think that KOMODO or Cardano, are game changers
you can see a lot of value they can add to the crypto world with their future functions
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:53:42 PM

Try again.

what is so revolutionary about your list?
i dont see any game changer here
i think that KOMODO or Cardano, are game changers
you can see a lot of value they can add to the crypto world with their future functions

Waves ng IS a major change as it will allow hundreds of transactions a second. Bitcoin can only do 4, 5 at most, ethereum 7 to full capacity!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: