Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves future  (Read 169639 times)
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:34:04 PM

What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

my opinion waves is very good coin we can gain more profit from it, and I think after 2 year its can cross 30/40$ so if we buy and hold it now we can success.

SpearTackle

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:13:21 AM

I don't possessed any waves coin, but if lucky comes in the way i want to have these waves coin, because it has a bright future. It uses Digital currency, Decentralized Exchange, Fiat Gateways and Tokenization.
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:20:35 AM

For me, waves are a promising coin. I think that the price for a coin will be more than 50 dollars. what to earn you need to wait Wink

Mizan007

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:28:45 AM

I trust that, waves has a good future. I think next year waves rate will be high. They are earn very well who are already invest waves. I also trust next year waves will be one of the most popular cryptocurrency.
tony_b

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 09:56:26 AM

The launch of the Russian National Settlement Depository alone will give the price of Waves a great boost!
https://www.coindesk.com/d3-unveiled-russian-depository-seeks-big-money-investors-crypto-tokens/
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:16:40 AM

Ok lets say like that Waves seems like a low level Ethereum to some degree. Waves wanted to offer the stuff but easier but in the end made it somehow crappier.
I mean all the ICOs on Waves were really bad and really low level ones.
On the other hand Sasha is really a guy who is into the stuff and that pushes WAves forwards!

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
tony_b

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 10:35:40 AM

Ok lets say like that Waves seems like a low level Ethereum to some degree. Waves wanted to offer the stuff but easier but in the end made it somehow crappier.
On the other hand Sasha is really a guy who is into the stuff and that pushes WAves forwards!

Waves is nothing like Ethereum. As a matter of fact once Waves NG is on Main Net it will be more powerful than Ethereum. Remember Waves is heavily in development. I agree that the DEX looks naff and lacks many features but a new DEX is very close to release. Add to this Smart Contracts which will be more secure than Ethereum contracts, plus a messenger then its no surprise Deloitte has partnered with Waves.

In regards to all the ICOs on Waves being crappy that also is not true, as there are some quality ones if you do a little research. There are many crappy ICOs on Ethereum with even the founder stating 90% of them will fail.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:37:11 AM

Waves is nothing like Ethereum. As a matter of fact once Waves NG is on Main Net it will be more powerful than Ethereum. Remember Waves is heavily in development. I agree that the DEX looks naff and lacks many features but a new DEX is very close to release. Add to this Smart Contracts which will be more secure than Ethereum contracts, plus a messenger then its no surprise Deloitte has partnered with Waves.

In regards to all the ICOs on Waves being crappy that also is not true, as there are some quality ones if you do a little research. There are many crappy ICOs on Ethereum with even the founder stating 90% of them will fail.

Agreed.
We'll see crappy ICOs on Waves and Ethereum. But that'll be up to us investors. And those won't make the platforms crappy.

ethanwilliams

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:54:55 AM

If Burger king in Russia can make their own coin, I think its just the start of a bright future for waves. I can easily see a 5x by the end of the year
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:32:32 PM

Waves one altcoin which has its own market as well as exchange fiat facility. And this is the advantage presented from Waves, not just as an ordinary altcoin. Also a benchmark that Waves can survive in the future also with good value behind btc and eth.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:47:05 PM

Waves, a separate platform similar to the ethereum smart contract has got its own value that grew from the base. Now several tokens are getting generated based on the same platform adding more value to it. Also waves provide with the decreased transaction fee than other platforms.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
oixixio

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:09:32 PM

Some waves ico's are very strange. For example - ZAVODCOIN. Where do they find such parthers...
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:43:19 PM

That is the truth, I do not know any Waves project can increases the value of token to high price after crowdsale completed, even it has completed in a long time. Some projects used the Waves platform in parallel with the Ethereum platform but still become the failure project at the moment. Example: MobileGo, Suretly...
However, I do not know these projects still have chance to grow in future or not, because these projects still young. Cheesy
Aniik

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:52:47 PM

Waves,the similer platform for invest like ethereum.Waves provide you the information of the tokkens which is already in your wallet and how much it brings profit for you.The information of tokken is needed for your currency world.If the price is down,you will hold your coin few days.After waiting few days,you can get profit surely
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:08:28 PM

waves still a long time to go i think ,i use waves platform for trading is very easy and they support bitcoin despoit

if they can support  despoit usd or eur despoit , that will be great i think .
Gasotard

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:47:39 PM

What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
The easiest answer is that the price will go up and there will be a large number of people talking about it.

cuking

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:44:48 AM

Waves need more time atleast 1 year for bigger potential
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:38:38 AM

maybe waves will add more features on their platform and if that good it will definitely make increased value of waves
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:50:32 AM

for a long time people say that the waves will grow but this did not happen.
I think it may rise to an unexpected level

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:53:02 AM

for a long time people say that the waves will grow but this did not happen.
I think it may rise to an unexpected level

What sort of timescale you are considering? A pump might occur overnight, a steady increase happens in a different time frame.
I keep waiting very relaxed to double figures (or more)!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: