Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:21:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves future  (Read 169639 times)
automatikal

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:12:39 AM

The market will grow after some time, it is currently in very bad condition
obermorley

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:46:00 AM

Waves are a very profitable coin, we have to be patient and I am sure the Waves have a chance to reach good peaks . Their web sites and the purse is very reliable .
goshay97

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:50:47 AM

I have owned waves for over a year now.  It's a very steady coin.  It reacts less to the wild swings of the market.  I believe it will recover nicely when the market does.  I also think more and more projects will use this platform over Ethereum. 
anderson705

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:00:23 AM

In my opinion, the price of Waves is now very low. $ 1.78 - it's very low price. Year ago I thought that Waves at $ 3 USD undervalued and from the moment the project didn't become worse.

Waves future seems not favorable for me. Development is slow, innovations is limited. I think Devs should boot up this platform,it can compete with Ethereum if they can make an incredible features. For now, its smooth sailing but not much action. I think they should repackage this project.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:02:17 AM

Waves is a great cryptocurrency, believe me! You can check out this project by yourself and understand that this platform has the same potencial as Ethereum project!

a lot of people compared waves and ethereum and they said if waves is the next ethereum including me
and for now the price of waves is in the bottom, i think this is a good time to buy more waves  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bcidui21sks21

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:14:20 AM

IOTA is also a strong wave.
IOTA has a market capitalization of $2.5 billion USD today. It focuses on the emerging machine-to-machine (m2m) economy of the Internet-of-Things (IoT) and other applications where a scalable decentralized system may be warranted.
Unlike other cryptocurrencies that are based on the blockchain technology, IOTA  makes use of its unique infrastructure known as Tangle. We think IOTA is a good investment opportunity now, because of the following reasons:
It has good scalability, no-fee transactions, and no blocks.  It targets the up-and-coming market opportunity called the Internet of Things (IoT), which could reach more than 1 billion transactions by 2020, thus necessitating a secure, cheap and scalable micro-billing mechanism for everyone.
Its partnerships with the mainstream companies such as BOSCH, Volkswagen, and Porsche seem to be very promising.
It can be easily bought in a hasslefree manner using many exchanges (e.g., Coinhako).  With the growth in the ecosystem every day, buying or selling IOTA will become even easier.
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:35:57 AM

Waves has a great future!  I am currently hodling some.  Smart contracts will be released very soon.  The price is very cheap compared to other projects that don't even come close in the development department. 
MeganJenkins1212

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:52:47 AM

I think the strong wave is ETH and EOS. Surely everyone knows much about ETH, but EOS is a strong wave because:
It is simple to use, and accounts are easily recoverable in case of security breaches. This is very helpful for the mainstream public that doesn't have much experience with private keys and account security issues.
The EOS network is pretty efficient with handling volume bottlenecks on high transaction days.
EOS has zero transaction fees. When a smart contract is executed, EOS requires the user to stake tokens which are returned back to him or her after the execution.
SaraPowell1212

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

Look at the 24 hour trading volume on the waves dex. It is just shy of two million USD for the major cryptos on coinmarketcap. A pittance. Put it this way, it is the ranked number 106 in exchanges for the last 24h based on coinmarketcap’s calculation by the coins listed. You are talking straight out of your arse. Hardly anyone is using waves. I worry it will be a dead duck. Geez even Etherdelta is doing way better than waves!

badaovodich

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:56:40 AM

The market is developing well, as it is a new coin appeared recently so there are also many attract investors. We are waiting for a good thing to happen to the Waves.
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:01:16 AM

What is the waves future?
In my opinion, the waves will rise in price in the long run. The wave is said to be pretty good in some articles, as CNBC even said "WhopperCoin transactions will be supported by rival Ethereum ledger networks' distributed," I believe this term might be a little too difficult for average investors to understand.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:06:00 AM

In waves I think this can be a next ethereum if they will improve their blockchain because there's a project I've invest but suddenly the exchange they want to be listed using waves tokens can't be listed because of changing nodes issue and they say it can cause some bugs according to some exchanges that's why waves now is not yet having a massive adoption to community.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:07:51 AM

Waves has been affected with the downfall of the market from $7 of May down to $1.8 for today's price. Although this is not the only good quality coins that encountered too much price cut, the market is too bad for this year for all cryptocurrency. This is a good chance to buy while the price is at down to get big profits soon.

taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:09:41 AM
Merited by aioc (2)

There's a lot to improve on Waves platform and they should do it now, competition is coming and many platform are being created to challenge Ethereum and other platforms, I know they have a capable team and they can get new ideas for their platform, but they should do what they have to do right now.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:20:09 AM

There's a lot to improve on Waves platform and they should do it now, competition is coming and many platform are being created to challenge Ethereum and other platforms, I know they have a capable team and they can get new ideas for their platform, but they should do what they have to do right now.

You hit it right, they should be doing what they have to do, so many platforms are coming the one that I'm fully supporting is Credits, soon they will be eclipsed and people will forget what Waves are all about if they cannot do something, investors are losing if they cannot keep up.

mark 5

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:27:19 PM

2018 a decisive point for waves. If no ground-braking news - we can forget about them. But I think Sasha Ivanov will make good deals in singapore and they will rise. Lips sealed Lips sealed
chamika888

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

This is a versatile 2.0 platform that allows users to trade tokens of value on a fully decentralized network. Gateways enable users to hold tokens which representing USD, Bitcoin or other forms of money - even gold, pieces of companies, physical or intellectual property. The Waves Platform is running its own blockchain based on a Proof-of-Stake algorithm. The blocktime is 60 seconds and each block has a capacity of 100 transactions.I´m not a clairvoyant, but as a conservative and careful investor I also have a very good feeling about Waves. keep this coin at the back of your mind.
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:55:15 PM

Interesting to see I'm not the only one that is thinking about this. Not sure if I believe in the current crypto investment climate but I do believe in the blockchain. I was researching a way to find more info about the current cryptocoins on the market.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

Interesting to see I'm not the only one that is thinking about this. Not sure if I believe in the current crypto investment climate but I do believe in the blockchain. I was researching a way to find more info about the current cryptocoins on the market.
in my opinion the best source of information about crypto currency is the bitcointalk forum. If you can find a good Youtube channel, then the video also gives good knowledge for new participants.
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:02:33 PM

Waves is a very powerful future encrypted currency because it has a powerful and efficient team behind it. It has great potential for future growth. It can bring huge returns on long-term investments, which, in my opinion, could reach more than $25 in 2018.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: