Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:04:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0  (Read 68549 times)
Desteilingsel

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:03:49 PM

I hope this plan matchs a great advance. Excellent job, thoughtful logo, wondrous project.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:27:00 AM

Warning Artemine Community

-cut-

Please be aware that our Telegram Admin "Seb" is not directly involved in any Artemine Operations.

He is not a CEO, dev or any other member of our direct team. He is a volunteer from the community responsible to remove Spam and that's all.

We were informed of these tensions inside the community in our official telegram group, to cool off things for everyone the group will be restarted and spam will be deleted on a regular basis by our direct team.

We would like to ask for mutual respect inside the community and specially for personal attacks not to occur.

Thank you all for understanding and apologies for any inconvenience.

Artemine Team

BULL SHIT...

you haven't been around in MONTHS and all of a sudden we call out your new scam project.. HERE you show up trying to hide the facts.....

STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE ...... karma will come back to you....
Neal_Astartes

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:57:04 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 07:16:49 AM by Neal_Astartes

Old scammer Musclepump is back, he waited until those guys had their ICO, and a crazy story to link it to other project he already tried to scam, in order to pretend some proof and authority.  Than he started to spam and threaten, I bet those guys already received from him a blackmail request like this one below:

https://i.imgur.com/y4n0L7F.png

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1079777;sa=showPosts

Nice try Musclepump AKA LGBTQ on bitcointalk AKA @Space_Cowboy ( Dan the Man ) on telegram. This is KARMA who indeed came for you Smiley))) Everybody knows what a scam you are!

-cut-

Please be aware that our Telegram Admin "Seb" is not directly involved in any Artemine Operations.

He is not a CEO, dev or any other member of our direct team. He is a volunteer from the community responsible to remove Spam and that's all.

We were informed of these tensions inside the community in our official telegram group, to cool off things for everyone the group will be restarted and spam will be deleted on a regular basis by our direct team.

We would like to ask for mutual respect inside the community and specially for personal attacks not to occur.

Artemine Team

BULL SHIT...

you haven't been around in MONTHS and all of a sudden we call out your new scam project.. HERE you show up trying to hide the facts.....

musclepump

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:14:50 AM

Old scammer Musclepump is back at blackmailing projects, he waited until those guys had their ICO, invented a crazy story to link it to other project he already tried to scam,  and he started to spam, preparing to ask for money:

Nice try Musclepump AKA LGBTQ on bitcointalk AKA @Space_Cowboy ( Dan the Man ) on telegram.

-cut-

Artemine Team

BULL SHIT...

nice fake ass acc DEV... and your lies are terrible.. most people that know me here know my telegram handle as MusclePump...  just give it up already...
musclepump

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:16:21 AM

Old scammer Musclepump is back at blackmailing projects, he waited until those guys had their ICO, invented a crazy story to link it to other project he already tried to scam,  and he started to spam, preparing to ask for money:

Nice try Musclepump AKA LGBTQ on bitcointalk AKA @Space_Cowboy ( Dan the Man ) on telegram. This is KARMA who indeed came for you Smiley)))

-cut-

Artemine Team

BULL SHIT...

and just too clarify that DM... that was another handle of your begging me to stop posting in this and MNE thread.... wanting to pay to shut me up......  shoulda paid up... I at least keep my word
Neal_Astartes

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:19:40 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 07:52:59 AM by Neal_Astartes

Well, thanks for admitting that you wanted to be paid Smiley)) Another drama solved.

P.S Stop taking steroids man, are affecting your brain, you just admitted that you blackmailed somebody =))) Now, how dumb you can be? Smiley)) And how dumb do you think that people are here, to accept your paranoia and bullying Smiley) Get a job dude!

https://i.imgur.com/yOnjwiR.png
musclepump

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:22:56 AM

Well, thanks for admitting that you wanted to be paid Smiley)) Another drama solved.

well thanks for admitting making fake account to try and set me up..

and making this new account to post a screen shot only one person would have..

and that user has never been seen again...

good game DEV.... Let karma rape your asshole one day fucking scammer
Bulista

Activity: 169
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

well thanks for admitting making fake account to try and set me up..

and making this new account to post a screen shot only one person would have..

and that user has never been seen again...

good game DEV.... Let karma rape your asshole one day fucking scammer

Musclepump you should seek medical help really you really have some issues lol. Give it a rest man your make up stories make it look like you have advanced Schizophrenia
LGBTQ

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:57:36 PM

Since the conversation and the proof has been posted , Sebastian Dracopol and his team is working to cover what they did , "eating each others sh*t" seems to be pretty popular over there but hey , "there is no account for taste" - you can eat what you want.

I don't believe it is normal to receive such a response from the CEO of the ICO you invested amounts of money people work 50 years to save! I don't believe you should be treated like " get the f*ck out of here " when you ask a normal question like " hey , how is it going with the project " - and then getting banned while several people who also invested in the ICO , receives treatments you couldn't imagine, from bullying to radical censorship and hate.

Do you guys love the activity behind Artemine and CEO Sebastian Dracopol which is the only one running it and the same one trying to hide it ?!
Do you guys love the censorship applied on their official telegram group ?
Do you remember how he dumped on your while faking an ICO ? From Minereum to Artemine.
I could continue with a list of thousands of serious issues but I will just let your freedom of speech to share your experience here

and on the Online.io thread - because I think their audience and community should know how Sebastian Dracopol treated his community at Artemine.

First he started with Minereum then Artemine and now he is into Online.io , first two failed ,how about the third one , I am assuming people lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in his first two projects which were purely designed to fail.

Freedom is speech should mean you can share your experiences without being called FUDster or SCAMMER like he is trying to do.

We have come across the CEO of Artemine, and found out how miserable someone can act towards their investors.

Sebastian Dracopol is the only person behind Artemine and the only telegram admin since it has been created, even though he might try to hide it or have different identity there.

Besides censoring the Artemine thread and banning people everywhere he has a chance, lying and masking his direct involvement in a failed project are his favorite activities.

Now, he is involved in Online.io and you should be aware of such a person creating ICOs and cryptos one after the other for a purpose. You know that...

Here is the video which documents everything, please be aware and protect your money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnb4bbLXnRY

Let your beloved crypto community and online.io people know about this guy, I think he should never have the chance to deceive people again as he is doing on Artemine ICO and then giving out responses in the way he did it on the video! You guys know this guy is doing nothing with Artemine and it's designed to fail, how about Online.io?
Check him out: https://online.io/#team
IN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastian-dracopol-0318455/
Neal_Astartes

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

Your story is so amazingly funny: you get banned by a guy on Artemine chat, for treating him like you're his boss, than you start calling that guy the project CEO and a scammer, because he had in his description his position in another project. Even if he explained you, who he is and what he does, according to your own screenshots, but no, you kept telling him who he is Smiley))))

Than you find his profile on Linkedin, he looks ok, he has a good career in development and worked for a lot of big companies. But somehow he is a dangerous guy, because he must be, he banned you, right?  Grin

So, you make a paranoid video, hiding behind a channel name and various identities here, claiming that this REAL LIFE person made a lot of money by scamming people with 2 coins, and now he is preparing to do it with the third.

But somehow, he still stays on a chat and is banning crazy paranoid people like you, because this is what he cool rich guys are doing: they not only scam people, but they also ban them on telegram!

I am sure everyone agrees this has a lot of sense and the voices in your heard are telling the truth Smiley))
musclepump

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:20:35 PM

Your story is so amazingly funny: you get banned by a guy on Artemine chat, for treating him like you're his boss, than you start calling that guy the project CEO and a scammer, because he had in his description his position in another project.

You find his profile on Linkedin, he looks ok, that dude has a good career in development and worked for a lot of big companies. But somehow he is a dangerous guy, because he must be, he banned you, right?  Grin And your mom told you that you're smart =)))

Than you make a paranoid video, hiding behind a channel name and various identities here, claiming that this REAL LIFE person made a lot of money by scamming people with two previous coins and now he is preparing to do it with the third.

But somehow, he still stays on a chat and is banning crazy paranoid people like you, because this is what rich guys are doing.

I am sure everyone agrees this has a lot of sense and you are a very sane individual Smiley)

Can you log back in to your other account DEV and talk to us like a real man would.. stop hiding behind BRAND NEW accounts
musclepump

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

Your story is so amazingly funny: you get banned by a guy on Artemine chat, for treating him like you're his boss, than you start calling that guy the project CEO and a scammer, because he had in his description his position in another project.

You find his profile on Linkedin, he looks ok, that dude has a good career in development and worked for a lot of big companies. But somehow he is a dangerous guy, because he must be, he banned you, right?  Grin And your mom told you that you're smart =)))

Than you make a paranoid video, hiding behind a channel name and various identities here, claiming that this REAL LIFE person made a lot of money by scamming people with two previous coins and now he is preparing to do it with the third.

But somehow, he still stays on a chat and is banning crazy paranoid people like you, because this is what rich guys are doing.

I am sure everyone agrees this has a lot of sense and you are a very sane individual Smiley)

Can you log back in to your other account DEV and talk to us(the community) like a real man would.. stop hiding behind BRAND NEW accounts

Merculief-Johnny

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:38:26 PM

Seems great plan.
Riveting approach, cognitive idea.  Good luck team.
LGBTQ

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

Since the project has been created , Sebastian Dracopol is the only admin of the Telegram , the only person responding in the same way on the bitcointalk thread.

Please take a look at the Artemine thread and Minereum , his two projects and see how many people are disgusted by his behavior and feel scammed for real , take a look if someone real loves this guy after two failed ICOs !

And I said someone real ,and not his friends or people put to sh*t nonsense comments.

Your comment is proving it once again that posting from false accounts won't save your ass and image.

Your story is so amazingly funny: you get banned by a guy on Artemine chat, for treating him like you're his boss, than you start calling that guy the project CEO and a scammer, because he had in his description his position in another project. Even if he explained you, who he is and what he does, according to your own screenshots, but no, you kept telling him who he is Smiley))))

Than you find his profile on Linkedin, he looks ok, he has a good career in development and worked for a lot of big companies. But somehow he is a dangerous guy, because he must be, he banned you, right?  Grin

So, you make a paranoid video, hiding behind a channel name and various identities here, claiming that this REAL LIFE person made a lot of money by scamming people with 2 coins, and now he is preparing to do it with the third.

But somehow, he still stays on a chat and is banning crazy paranoid people like you, because this is what he cool rich guys are doing: they not only scam people, but they also ban them on telegram!

I am sure everyone agrees this has a lot of sense and the voices in your heard are telling the truth Smiley))

Space-Cowboy1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

-cut-

Artemine Team

Lets set the record straight on this situation with Seb, the Artemine project, and the Online.io ICO that Seb is the Head of Development for.

First off, I was the one who made that video because I reached out to the Artemine Admin on Telegram, which Seb served as; and to the supposed Artemine "team" via email, like he suggested, and no one ever responded back.  After numerous emails, and keep in mind I am one of the top holders of Artemine; but to make it clear I don't expect special treatment, and many of us investors in this project were quite patient.  

The Artemine roadmap ends at February 2018, and there have been no further updates of any sort.  It seems that the Minereum project went quite well at first, and then those tokens of real value were to be invested into the Artemine ICO; which seemed to do weel at first, but drastically took a wrong turn somewhere from the behavior exhibited by Seb Dracopol and this "team".  

Seb Dracopol has constantly attempted to deny he has any direct involvement in this project, yet it has been proven he has been the main admin for the Minereum and Artemine Telegram threads; and that he constantly censors and bans concerned investors to cover up the fact there is nothing happening with this project.  He also admitted this in the conversation he had with me by "cleaning up" the thread.  If he was a mere volunteer, why would he be allowed to treat the Artemine community after they invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into this project, like he has, for so long?  It doesn't make sense.

Plus, he hides his involvement on the LinkedIn account, and anywhere else because the Online.io ICO just launched; so him and the Online.io team doesn't want anyone to know about this dead project, that seems to have take everyone's money.  I finally went ahead and called him out on it directly, so he banned me from the Artemine thread, then he ignored me when I tried reaching out to him.

The only reason he talked to me after that conversation is because I had proof he tried to hide his identity on Telegram.  He is truly an arrogant piece of shit, that doesn't mind manipulating and taking money from his investors and then turning around and censoring them.  This kind of negative behavior will no longer be tolerated by the Artemine and Crypto Community.  If he and his underlings exhibit this type of negative behavior here, what do you expect they will do with your investments in any project in the future?  Think about it.

Here is the evidence, and by the way I am NOT a spammer, and I am NOT paid opposition.  I am also NOT blackmailing or harrasing anyone, I along with many other investors who were screwed over in this project want justice to be done for these grievous actions carried out by Seb Dracopol, and his colleagues who tried to smear our image under newly created fake accounts.  There is nothing in it for me to "attack" what seems to be a dead project; especially when I'm one of the major investors, but I will do everything I can to help others from falling into the same trap.

Video of Seb Dracopol treating myself and others rudely and changing his ID on Telegram:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnb4bbLXnRY&t=2s

Screenshots of that very same conversation with the Online.io logo and his full name on that Telegram account:
https://imgur.com/a/jbnTw7k

Screenshots of Seb Dracopol trying to threaten getting the "authorities" on me, to try and make me remove the evidence of what he did:
https://imgur.com/a/LFExhlt

Email Correspondence of the Artemine "team" still lying to me about Seb Dracopol to cover up his negative behavior, while smearing us publicly:
https://imgur.com/a/74TYI5r

Why is it they never responded to concerned investors on this thread until now?  And only to cover for Seb Dracopol and company?  Think about it.

Actions speak louder than words, and we need justice for this kind of negative behavior in the Crypto Space.

Now you know, and you have been warned, if there's anything left of this project they need to completely remove Seb Dracopol from it, and be more transparent with the Artemine community, not lie, smear, censor, and try to cover up wrong-doings.

It's extremely dissapointing that it's had to come to this, but they have forced my hand to speak up for all of us investors into Artemine and the Crypto Space.

So the real question is, what have they done with all of our money?  What have they done the hundreds of thousands of dollars, euros, etc; while they censored and banned us?  We need to find out, now, not later.  No more lies.

Bishop-Bon

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:32:51 PM

I wish this ICO will be smash.
Sensible activity, excellence vision, a rather interesting activity!
Joeybeaver1

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:26:28 PM

I am not Dan the Man, LGBTQ or musclepump!! I am Joey. I am Joeyminereum8842 on reddit, hilarious right? Right off the bat I have to say on my dead cat Squeaky’s soul, I loved Minereum! No, i f loved Minereum!! I will never forget May 9 of 2017 sitting in my car on East and Michigan St in downtown Indy when I was first introduced to this project. Self-mining? Brilliant. I still think it is.  I had been into crypto less then a month before I discovered MNE, and I got so excited about it I talked 2 of my friends and a girl I adored (sorry Jasmine) into investing. I joked I would name my daughter Miney I loved this project so much. Then a few months into it something obviously changed. The dev went from being super active and being very helpful, into completely disappearing and not answering anyone’s questions. Then nothing and I mean nothing! This was before the crypto tank, so we cannot blame it! We watched day by day the price get lower and lower with zero news coming from the dev. It would pump occasionally out of nowhere which still gave us hope we had a diamond on our hand.
 Then musclepump came along with with some evidence that cannot be ignored. 90% of all MNE genesis addresses are all going to the same person. This has been proven in a previous post and talked about countless times. Should musclepump tried to extort them...eh no! However instead of answering the question the dev went off on a tirade that sounded, well odd. I know I am no Steinbeck, however this is the dev of this great piece of technology and he’s yelling and threatening musclepump like a 13 year old girl. Again, would I trust musclepump with my MEE keys, no; however he did bring some serious and a pretty airtight case which still hasn’t been resolved, even in the slightest. And i do not personally know musclepump, I do know him from the Elix thread where he is known as an OG and I have reached out to him via telegram to let him know we’re coming for Seb and also to see if he wanted in. He did and he has!
  Fast forward until yesterday, I received a DM on telegram from Dan the Man who just posted under LGBTQ because his account was banned by dev (free speech anyone?) for speaking the truth. Dan has posted a ton of evidence that show without a shadow of a doubt that that Minereum, Artemine and online.io are all ran by the same person Sebastian Dracopol.
  His YouTube video as well as all screenshots (which I have copies of in case LGBTQ gets banned. We are not stopping. We were your core supporters who not only lost money ourselves, more important we got our friends to invest and they lost. And yes, I know it’s crypto, people lose. And I can accept that. What I can’t accept is a dev who will not give us any new information and just gives us the most broad answers, “something went wrong?” Well wtf went wrong? And with Arte, you have not given us anything since February. So with all this evidence pointing to Sebastian, if you’re not the dev will the real dev please stand up? Before I could have gave a flying f who u were due to loving the tech so much. Now with all these different shady things going on, you have to quit threatening people and answer the questions. Only a guilty and a true psychopath lash out instead of thinking before they react. And please notice guys, when Dan is talking with Seb, Seb is threatening him the exact same way and used almost the exact same words the Minereum dev used while threatening muscle. And as LGBGT showed, Seb was a mod on telegram and has banned anyone for speaking out. Again, only the guilty so this.
 Sorry for being so long. I rarely post. This just pisses me off to no end having a dev who cares nothing about the community. And I’m not being selfish guys. This post is for all of you. For all of us who got burned on this scam. Oh and can U please explain the 3 days Arte volume was at $250k-$350k? Every other day it barely does $100. It’s time we open our eyes people. We got scammed. Something has happened and we demand answers! If you care about your community that has maken you rich, answer our questions without banning us!

Edit: Grammar - Yeah, I f know
ActiveNumbers

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

-cut-

Artemine Team

-Space-Cowboy1 Long Post-

Man, I was reading all your post and I had to login to say something: No wonder you got banned, you are a fucking clown. What a piece of trash lol

Also...

-Trash-

SAMEFAG!

Get fucked retard musclepump and company trying to create another FUD attempt to demand money from the community NO MORE! NO ONE WILL FALL FOR YOU TRASH FUD ONCE AGAIN

I have been a passive user always reading threads but never actually posting, been watching this FUD shitshow from musclepump and company for far too long your bullshit post made me create an account just to tell everyone the piece of trash you are.

Long live artemine and best of luck to the team, the price can be shit but at least they delivered all what they promised! Good work team, just ignore these fucking clowns... and let's hope for a massive price increase some day!
LGBTQ

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:15:59 PM

Very well said , this should be posted on the Online.io thread as well !! They need to know about it.

I am not Dan the Man, LGBTQ or musclepump!! I am Joey. I am Joeyminereum8842 on reddit, hilarious right? Right off the bat I have to say on my dead cat Squeaky’s soul, I loved Minereum! No, i f loved Minereum!! I will never forget May 9 of 2017 sitting in my car on East and Michigan St in downtown Indy when I was first introduced to this project. Self-mining? Brilliant. I still think it is.  I had been into crypto less then a month before I discovered MNE, and I got so excited about it I talked 2 of my friends and a girl I adored (sorry Jasmine) into investing. I joked I would name my daughter Miney I loved this project so much. Then a few months into it something obviously changed. The dev went from being super active and being very helpful, into completely disappearing and not answering anyone’s questions. Then nothing and I mean nothing! This was before the crypto tank, so we cannot blame it! We watched day by day the price get lower and lower with zero news coming from the dev. It would pump occasionally out of nowhere which still gave us hope we had a diamond on our hand.
 Then musclepump came along with with some evidence that cannot be ignored. 90% of all MNE genesis addresses are all going to the same person. This has been proven in a previous post and talked about countless times. Should musclepump tried to extort them...eh no! However instead of answering the question the dev went off on a tirade that sounded, well odd. I know I am no Steinbeck, however this is the dev of this great piece of technology and he’s yelling and threatening musclepump like a 13 year old girl. Again, would I trust musclepump with my MEE keys, no; however he did bring some serious and a pretty airtight case which still hasn’t been resolved, even in the slightest. And i do not personally know musclepump, I do know him from the Elix thread where he is known as an OG and I have reached out to him via telegram to let him know we’re coming for Seb and also to see if he wanted in. He did and he has!
  Fast forward until yesterday, I received a DM on telegram from Dan the Man who just posted under LGBTQ because his account was banned by dev (free speech anyone?) for speaking the truth. Dan has posted a ton of evidence that show without a shadow of a doubt that that Minereum, Artemine and online.io are all ran by the same person Sebastian Dracopol.
  His YouTube video as well as all screenshots (which I have copies of in case LGBTQ gets banned. We are not stopping. We were your core supporters who not only lost money ourselves, more important we got our friends to invest and they lost. And yes, I know it’s crypto, people lose. And I can accept that. What I can’t accept is a dev who will not give us any new information and just gives us the most broad answers, “something went wrong?” Well wtf went wrong? And with Arte, you have not given us anything since February. So with all this evidence pointing to Sebastian, if you’re not the dev will the real dev please stand up? Before I could have gave a flying f who u were due to loving the tech so much. Now with all these different shady things going on, you have to quit threatening people and answer the questions. Only a guilty and a true psychopath lash out instead of thinking before they react. And please notice guys, when Dan is talking with Seb, Seb is threatening him the exact same way and used almost the exact same words the Minereum dev used while threatening muscle. And as LGBGT showed, Seb was a mod on telegram and has banned anyone for speaking out. Again, only the guilty so this.
 Sorry for being so long. I rarely post. This just pisses me off to no end having a dev who cares nothing about the community. And I’m not being selfish guys. This post is for all of you. For all of us who got burned on this scam. Oh and can U please explain the 3 days Arte volume was at $250k-$350k? Every other day it barely does $100. It’s time we open our eyes people. We got scammed. Something has happened and we demand answers! If you care about your community that has maken you rich, answer our questions without banning us!

Edit: Grammar - Yeah, I f know
Space-Cowboy1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:21:54 PM

-cut-

Artemine Team

-Space-Cowboy1 Long Post-

Man, I was reading all your post and I had to login to say something: No wonder you got banned, you are a fucking clown. What a piece of trash lol

Also...

-Trash-

SAMEFAG!

Get fucked retard musclepump and company trying to create another FUD attempt to demand money from the community NO MORE! NO ONE WILL FALL FOR YOU TRASH FUD ONCE AGAIN

I have been a passive user always reading threads but never actually posting, been watching this FUD shitshow from musclepump and company for far too long your bullshit post made me create an account just to tell everyone the piece of trash you are.

Long live artemine and best of luck to the team, the price can be shit but at least they delivered all what they promised! Good work team, just ignore these fucking clowns... and let's hope for a massive price increase some day!

This guy has to be one of Seb's team members or underlings.  It's no surprise that they will say or do whatever is possible to smear their project's major investors to cover up what they have done.

How do you try to create FUD for a dead project?  There's ZERO marketing, ZERO communication on the status of the project, and only censorship on the Artemine Telegram thread, the actions speak for themselves.

Also, I am definitely not Joey, look at the writing style, he's another major investor in the Artemine project; and there's many more.

For anyone reading this, notice it's coming from a newly created account.

Yes, my own account is newly created because I never correspond on here, only on Telegram, but due to the nature of this situation, I was asked by other major investors to step in, and speak up.

The Artemine community deserves a sincere public apology, and a TRUTHFUL explanation for what has been really happening during these last few months after the roadmap ended in February, 2018.

For anyone else, don't take our word for it, see the video I had to create, and the documentation I provided that presents the solid evidence.

Seb Dracopol, his cronies, and the Online.io team members who are dumb enough to fall for him, are the ones creating these new accounts under false names to cover up what happened.  The Online.io ICO just started, they were also well aware of Seb's negative behavior before it started, but did nothing.

How disappointing that we have to deal with children instead of adults here that will not own up to their own misdeeds.

If you are involved in Minereum, Artemine, or about to invest in Online.io please speak up and share the material provided, we need real answers on what's happening with this project after zero marketing, zero communication from the team, and the pathetic attempt at covering up Sebastian Dracopol's manipulation, and fraud.

Much thanks,
Dan
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: