Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0  (Read 68549 times)
Bulista

Activity: 169
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:41:05 PM

Warning Artemine Community

-cut-

Please be aware that our Telegram Admin "Seb" is not directly involved in any Artemine Operations.

He is not a CEO, dev or any other member of our direct team. He is a volunteer from the community responsible to remove Spam and that's all.

We were informed of these tensions inside the community in our official telegram group, to cool off things for everyone the group will be restarted and spam will be deleted on a regular basis by our direct team.

We would like to ask for mutual respect inside the community and specially for personal attacks not to occur.

Thank you all for understanding and apologies for any inconvenience.

Artemine Team

-Space-Cowboy1 Long Post-

Man, I was reading all your post and I had to login to say something: No wonder you got banned, you are a fucking clown. What a piece of trash lol

Also...

-Trash-

SAMEFAG!

Get fucked retard musclepump and company trying to create another FUD attempt to demand money from the community NO MORE! NO ONE WILL FALL FOR YOU TRASH FUD ONCE AGAIN

I have been a passive user always reading threads but never actually posting, been watching this FUD shitshow from musclepump and company for far too long your bullshit post made me create an account just to tell everyone the piece of trash you are.

Long live artemine and best of luck to the team, the price can be shit but at least they delivered all what they promised! Good work team, just ignore these fucking clowns... and let's hope for a massive price increase some day!

This guy has to be one of Seb's team members or underlings.  It's no surprise that they will say or do whatever is possible to smear their project's major investors to cover up what they have done.

How do you try to create FUD for a dead project?  There's ZERO marketing, ZERO communication on the status of the project, and only censorship on the Artemine Telegram thread, the actions speak for themselves.

Also, I am definitely not Joey, look at the writing style, he's another major investor in the Artemine project; and there's many more.

For anyone reading this, notice it's coming from a newly created account.

Yes, my own account is newly created because I never correspond on here, only on Telegram, but due to the nature of this situation, I was asked by other major investors to step in, and speak up.

The Artemine community deserves a sincere public apology, and a TRUTHFUL explanation for what has been really happening during these last few months after the roadmap ended in February, 2018.

For anyone else, don't take our word for it, see the video I had to create, and the documentation I provided that presents the solid evidence.

Seb Dracopol, his cronies, and the Online.io team members who are dumb enough to fall for him, are the ones creating these new accounts under false names to cover up what happened.  The Online.io ICO just started, they were also well aware of Seb's negative behavior before it started, but did nothing.

How disappointing that we have to deal with children instead of adults here that will not own up to their own misdeeds.

If you are involved in Minereum, Artemine, or about to invest in Online.io please speak up and share the material provided, we need real answers on what's happening with this project after zero marketing, zero communication from the team, and the pathetic attempt at covering up Sebastian Dracopol's manipulation, and fraud.

Much thanks,
Dan

I really don't get all your drama Space-Cowboy1. I'm also not happy because price is low but I don't think this is the fault of the devs, they actually delivered what they promised and it's working quite well.

You say you are a big artemine investor, can you prove it to us? Send 1 ARTE to this address: 0x73e4b789e07b7087335aa7049c5e4597097497a1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Space-Cowboy1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:27:29 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 10:51:02 PM by Space-Cowboy1

-cut-

Please be aware that our Telegram Admin "Seb" is not directly involved in any Artemine Operations.

He is not a CEO, dev or any other member of our direct team. He is a volunteer from the community responsible to remove Spam and that's all.

We were informed of these tensions inside the community in our official telegram group, to cool off things for everyone the group will be restarted and spam will be deleted on a regular basis by our direct team.

We would like to ask for mutual respect inside the community and specially for personal attacks not to occur.

Artemine Team

Man, I was reading all your post and I had to login to say something: No wonder you got banned, you are a fucking clown. What a piece of trash lol

Also...

-Trash-

SAMEFAG!

Get fucked retard musclepump and company trying to create another FUD attempt to demand money from the community NO MORE! NO ONE WILL FALL FOR YOU TRASH FUD ONCE AGAIN

I have been a passive user always reading threads but never actually posting, been watching this FUD shitshow from musclepump and company for far too long your bullshit post made me create an account just to tell everyone the piece of trash you are.

Long live artemine and best of luck to the team, the price can be shit but at least they delivered all what they promised! Good work team, just ignore these fucking clowns... and let's hope for a massive price increase some day!

This guy has to be one of Seb's team members or underlings.  It's no surprise that they will say or do whatever is possible to smear their project's major investors to cover up what they have done.

How do you try to create FUD for a dead project?  There's ZERO marketing, ZERO communication on the status of the project, and only censorship on the Artemine Telegram thread, the actions speak for themselves.

Also, I am definitely not Joey, look at the writing style, he's another major investor in the Artemine project; and there's many more.

Yes, my own account is newly created because I never correspond on here, only on Telegram, but due to the nature of this situation, I was asked by other major investors to step in, and speak up.

The Artemine community deserves a sincere public apology, and a TRUTHFUL explanation for what has been really happening during these last few months after the roadmap ended in February, 2018.

For anyone else, don't take our word for it, see the video I had to create, and the documentation I provided that presents the solid evidence.

Seb Dracopol, his cronies, and the Online.io team members who are dumb enough to fall for him, are the ones creating these new accounts under false names to cover up what happened.  The Online.io ICO just started, they were also well aware of Seb's negative behavior before it started, but did nothing.

How disappointing that we have to deal with children instead of adults here that will not own up to their own misdeeds.

If you are involved in Minereum, Artemine, or about to invest in Online.io please speak up and share the material provided, we need real answers on what's happening with this project after zero marketing, zero communication from the team, and the pathetic attempt at covering up Sebastian Dracopol's manipulation, and fraud.

Much thanks,
Dan

I really don't get all your drama Space-Cowboy1. I'm also not happy because price is low but I don't think this is the fault of the devs, they actually delivered what they promised and it's working quite well.

You say you are a big artemine investor, can you prove it to us? Send 1 ARTE to this address: 0x73e4b789e07b7087335aa7049c5e4597097497a1

It's not my drama, it's a growing pool of larger and smaller investors that have been having growing concerns over the last few months, since the roadmap ended; especially, after the evidence of blatantly negative behavior surrounding this project that has been displayed.

True the technology, and what has been achieved up until February, 2018 is quite commendable, I never said it wasn't; but something definitely happened behind the scenes of this project after that roadmap ended.  This was pointed out to me by other larger, more savvy investors than myself in the Crypto Space, and in this project.

Now for proof that I am a major investor in this project, I was waiting for someone to ask and that's more than fair.  ;-)

1 ARTE will be sent to your address as requested within 10 minutes.  Once sent, I would be grateful for your confirmation on this thread.

Best Regards,
Dan

UPDATE:  Here is the confirmation of the transaction for 1 ARTE proving I am who I say I am:
https://ethplorer.io/tx/0xa2f30c0bd6a09e3d219632e53f968b420854cda41817d89fc9e9e2e5eb88d8a2

For anyone wondering further, feel free to check the video I created in the earlier post, and the screenshots of the conversation, I provide the same address for ARTE.  Unlike Sebastian Dracopol and his underlings, I am transparent and truthful with fellow Crypto Space investors.
Bulista

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:11:56 PM

-cut-

Artemine Team

Also...

-Trash-

SAMEFAG!

Much thanks,
Dan

It's not my drama, it's a growing pool of larger and smaller investors that have been having growing concerns over the last few months, since the roadmap ended; especially, after the evidence of blatantly negative behavior surrounding this project that has been displayed.

True the technology, and what has been achieved up until February, 2018 is quite commendable, I never said it wasn't; but something definitely happened behind the scenes of this project after that roadmap ended.  This was pointed out to me by other larger, more savvy investors than myself in the Crypto Space, and in this project.

Now for proof that I am a major investor in this project, I was waiting for someone to ask and that's more than fair.  ;-)

1 ARTE will be sent to your address as requested within 10 minutes.  Once sent, I would be grateful for your confirmation on this thread.

Best Regards,
Dan

UPDATE:  Here is the confirmation of the transaction for 1 ARTE proving I am who I say I am of 1 ARTE sent to the address provided:
https://ethplorer.io/tx/0xa2f30c0bd6a09e3d219632e53f968b420854cda41817d89fc9e9e2e5eb88d8a2

Ok, so you are a big hodler congratulation

I don't think they raised hundreds of thousands of dollars remember they burned all the MNE?

My opinion: Devs delivered the roadmap they promised, they delivered what we paid for, I was also one investor. Turns out the market don't care much about Artemine and for now it is a lost bet, that's what it is. Write it as a loss and move along.

They actually did some marketing for artemine they have the links in the first page of this thread but looks like the market is not caring about it. So I already have this one marked as a loss but I appreciate the devs for delivering what they promised and for trying to advertise about it... at least they tried but who knows maybe one day this will be big
Kbacoterfi

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:10:22 AM

The major thing that in the future it has ensured the growth of the plan.  Good luck DEVs!
LGBTQ

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:32:29 AM

If you don't get the drama then feel free to leave this thread.

Nothing to do , ignorance invaded your entire body.

-cut-

Artemine Team

Also...

-Trash-

SAMEFAG!

Much thanks,
Dan

Bulista

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:09:11 AM

What do you want piece of shit? Let me get this straight, 3 newbie accounts start spreading FUD here

"I am not Dan the Man, LGBT or musclepump"

LOL sure you are not!!! haha You guys are losers.

But I kinda understand you, when someone has such a miserable life like yours it's kinda easy to start shit around. You got nothing to lose cause you are shit already!!! lol

Enjoy being poor fucktard

If you don't get the drama then feel free to leave this thread.

Nothing to do , ignorance invaded your entire body.

-cut-

Artemine Team

Also...

-Trash-

SAMEFAG!

Much thanks,
Dan

Space-Cowboy1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:15:36 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 07:29:40 PM by Space-Cowboy1

Bullista is obviously connected somehow to Seb or the other guys, just look at how he acts attempting to dismiss us, yet offers no solid rebuttal as to why investors should not be concerned about what is really happening behind the scenes of this project; and how investors are truly being treated.

I have never thought Seb Dracopol and/or Artemine Devs as "my employees", God Forbid, I would never hire Seb in the first place.

Sebastian Dracopol states he has "Over 15 years of experience" in the tech sector; yet he chose to act like that, which makes it even far worse.  The only reason he or any of the devs reached out to myself (finally) after I sent them numerous emails and messages, is because I was forced to expose this kind of negative behavior and let the Artemine community know what is truly happening; as well as, being requested by other participants who were gravely concerned.

I have given plenty of credit to the Devs because I do think, believe it or not, that the technolgy and coding is solid, and I have commended them for that; but then the Artemine Roadmap abruptly ends at February 2018, with ZERO communication on what's happening further.  That is NOT normal behavior, that is quite unusual to someone who has worked with numerous projects in the Crypto Space.

The treatment that Sebastian Dracopol has given to his investors is also highly unusual, as if he and they are trying to hide something, and this is not only coming from myself; but from other major investors that quietly observe Minereum, Artemine, and other projects.

It's already been made clear I am who I am; and that I'm separate from the other major investors and smaller investors posting on here.

I have also explained why I had to create a new account and was asked to speak out for myself and others on here in a public domain, for transparency; unlike what Sebastian and the Devs have shown.  If there was progress why aren't they saying anything on Twitter, BTC Talk, Telegram, and so on?  There's nothing, only censorship.  That's a red flag to any investor and/or supporter.

Since this is how they want to approach this matter instead of presenting any solid evidence that the Artemine project is still moving forward the video regarding Sebastian Dracopol will stay up:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnb4bbLXnRY

We also know that the Online.io team is well aware of the situation because they were contacted regarding Seb's behavior before their ICO launched; and they pretended not to care, yet they actively also create false accounts to help Seb cover up what he has done, instead of doing the right thing and making the Crypto Space more transparent.

Again, I find it quite pathetic that they (Seb and Devs) can come on here with newly created false accounts and attempt to smear us; yet at the same time go behind the scenes and beg for me to take the video down: https://imgur.com/a/74TYI5r

If there was nothing nefarious happening behind the scenes Sebastian Dracopol and the Devs would have apologized up front, and kept an open line of communication to ALL investors, to explain what is happening. Instead, it's the complete opposite negative behavior showing that something is terribly wrong.

The bottom line is Sebastian Dracopol from everything that has been shown, was running the show and getting away with taking all of our money and treating us like garbage on the Artemine email, and Artemine Telegram thread.  Then once he was called and caught for his fraudulent behavior he tried to cover it up.  He has a Napleonic complex and thinks he's untouchable until he realized that we knew he was connected directly to the Online.io ICO, as Development Manager.

https://online.io/#team

He is also the admin for the MNE thread, and the Online.io Telegram thread.  

Again I ask, to Sebastian Dracopol and the Artemine Devs from all of us who have invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into your projects (MNE/ARTE); what have you been doing the last few months, and what are you doing to ensure that this project will be a success; or is it dead and you're trying to hide your failure in losing all of our investments?  

That is not a hard question to answer.

Since I have proven I am a major investor, as was confirmed by the transaction ID, and Bullista's earlier post that I sent him 1 ARTE; all investors and participants reading my and fellow concerened investors' posts can be assured we are NOT scammers, we are NOT paid opposition, and we are NOT blackmailers, like Sebastian Dracopol and his underlings would like you to believe, so they can hide whatever they have done.

He is even still lying to the Online.io community about his direct involvement in Artemine because he has run out of manipulative tricks:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3452258.msg40253774#msg40253774

We need solid answers NOW, yet I see no one from the Artemine team answer them, only more smears and lies from newly created accounts Seb is behind.

Best,
Dan

zorzorz

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:18:35 PM

Tell us, Dan the man/LGBTQ/musclepump ... do you think we don't know how the internet works?

Do you think we don't know you keep repeating one name just to index it into search engines and literally create fud about the project ?

Do you think we don't know that you're doing this on multiple accounts in order to create some sort of fake outcry mob ?

Do you think we don't know that you do this for kicks ? If you really wanted a project to succeed you wouldn't create this sort of consistent spam, repeating the same sentences in the same manner, because you would want the value of your investment to rise sooner rather than later.

You're either a 5 year old, or a fudster.. and seeing how you're deliberately trying to index a person's name and link it to a perceived scam, you, Dan the Man, Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1, musclepump are the fudster.

You've got an answer from the Artemine team but you pretend you didn't see anything. That's amazingly pathetic.
Bulista

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:27:41 PM

-Trash-

lol and why do I have to know seb because I have opinion? Haha. You are really a sad person no wonder you got banned you are trash. You know, people are not stupid you think you come here with a bunch of newbie accounts spreading FUD with bullshit stories to later demand money from the community to shut up? And acting like you are a hero? lol We all know you are musclepump, the same old time scammer of all times that got busted and exposed demanding money to shut up sad, really sad
LGBTQ

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

This is what we know and what we faced from the CEO of artemine and minereum, Sebastian Dracopol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnb4bbLXnRY

That's him right there , the only person behind both projects, yet you call us FUD ?

LOL , we are exposing a conversation and the character of the individual.

Tell us, Dan the man/LGBTQ/musclepump ... do you think we don't know how the internet works?

Do you think we don't know you keep repeating one name just to index it into search engines and literally create fud about the project ?

Do you think we don't know that you're doing this on multiple accounts in order to create some sort of fake outcry mob ?

Do you think we don't know that you do this for kicks ? If you really wanted a project to succeed you wouldn't create this sort of consistent spam, repeating the same sentences in the same manner, because you would want the value of your investment to rise sooner rather than later.

You're either a 5 year old, or a fudster.. and seeing how you're deliberately trying to index a person's name and link it to a perceived scam, you, Dan the Man, Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1, musclepump are the fudster.

You've got an answer from the Artemine team but you pretend you didn't see anything. That's amazingly pathetic.
Neal_Astartes

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

This is what we know and what we faced from the CEO of artemine and minereum, Sebastian Dracopol

That's him right there , the only person behind both projects, yet you call us FUD ?

Yes halfbrainer, we surely do!  Grin

We - artemine community - have a solid proof proof that Musclepump - the dude behind all these FUD accounts: Dan the Man, Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1, is a scammer and a blackmailer:

https://i.imgur.com/y4n0L7F.png

Now show us a real proof that this Seb guy you keep bragging about, and telling us he is Hitler and ruined us and scammed us, is Artemine CEO!!! And Minereum CEO also! 

Cause I'll be damned if i saw any proof of this in that stupid and boring movie of yours or in those screenshots.  But lemme tell ya' what i saw: He's the head of development of one of the hottest ICO of the moment and you maggot try to put pressure and blackmail them in order to get 1 or 2 bitcoins from them!

Now show us that proof or GTFO and take your FUD and blackmail with you.
Space-Cowboy1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:37:50 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 06:35:05 PM by Space-Cowboy1

Yes halfbrainer, we surely do!  Grin

We - artemine community - have a solid proof proof that Musclepump - the dude behind all these FUD accounts: Dan the Man, Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1, is a scammer and a blackmailer:

Now show us a real proof that this Seb guy you keep bragging about, and telling us he is Hitler and ruined us and scammed us, is Artemine CEO!!! And Minereum CEO also!  

Cause I'll be damned if i saw any proof of this in that stupid and boring movie of yours or in those screenshots.  But lemme tell ya' what i saw: He's the head of development of one of the hottest ICO of the moment and you maggot try to put pressure and blackmail them in order to get 1 or 2 bitcoins from them!

Again, the above posts are one of Sebastian Dracopol's accounts, or one his colleagues. 

Notice also, they try to paint themselves as the "Artemine community", when it's really just them.

I am NOT the same individual as musclepump, Joey, etc.

And that "screenshot" they provide to say we are all the "same person", is quite weak, and makes no sense.

You see, they're quite scared now, because I have confirmed I am one of the major investors to "Bullista"; and now they're even more desperate to paint us all as the same individual, when we are not.

I have proven without a doubt that I am a major investor in Artemine, but still we get smeared because Sebastian knows he's been caught.

He's scared to death because he's the "Development Manager" for the Online.io team that just launched their ICO.  That's why he calls it one of the "hottest ICO's", lol.  

He definitely made it obvious that "neal_astartes" is Sebastian Dracopol.

You know who we are as major investors in your project, and this is how you treat us?

Notice the smears are coming from new BTC talk accounts, and Seb is getting more desperate along with his Devs to cover this up.

We knew already they would try to paint us as blackmailers, scammers, and so on; and that's why we never asked for any compensation, nor will we, period.

All we want is the truth on what is happening behind the Artemine project, no more lies, no more deception.

Here is the current Artemine Telegram thread, look at these concerned investors with no support from Seb and the Artemine team.
https://imgur.com/a/cPkUJFh

They only come out on BTC Talk (under false accounts) or on Telegram when it's time to cover something up, like in this screenshot, when they knew we were major investors, and banned us.  They banned their own major investors, because Sebastian Dracopol knew the truth would get out.  Just look at all those "smiley faces".  That's the most he's ever written on that thread, lol.
https://imgur.com/a/0FUsI6C

Here is the confirmation of the transaction for 1 ARTE proving I am who I say I am of 1 ARTE sent to the address provided:

What did you do with our investments Sebastian Dracopol and Artemine team?

Or will you keep attempting to smear all of us, and not answer that simple question, TRUTHFULLY.

This kind of negative, criminal behavior is not needed in the Crypto Space, and will be exposed so other investors do not lose their money with you.

Best,
Dan

Evidence of Sebastian Dracopol's fraudulent behavior:

Video of Seb Dracopol treating myself and others rudely and changing his ID on Telegram:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnb4bbLXnRY&t=2s

Screenshots of that very same conversation with the Online.io logo and his full name on that Telegram account:
https://imgur.com/a/jbnTw7k

Screenshots of Seb Dracopol trying to threaten getting the "authorities" on me, to try and make me remove the evidence of what he did:
https://imgur.com/a/LFExhlt

Email Correspondence of the Artemine "team" still lying to me about Seb Dracopol to cover up his negative behavior, while smearing us publicly:
https://imgur.com/a/74TYI5r

The evidence speaks for itself, Sebastian Dracopol and his teammates who foolishly follow him, for his own selfish goals to cover this up.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:44:33 PM

When any new thing is started that thing is theory and there are expectations and pre-assumed results that product will work like. When artemine entered in practical market it didn't bring the results which were supposed to be. It is called ICO factory but it didn't attract large campaigns which is its failure so far who knows may be better strategy brings it success. That is future thing to expect.
Neal_Astartes

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:59:25 PM

As more and more of us realised,  Dan the Man, Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 and Musclepump have zero evidence of their crazy claims when they are confronted, and start their regurgitated BS trying to change the topic.

I will ask again, for  Dan the Man, Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 and Musclepump to answer:

Do you have a clear and irrefutable proof that this Seb dude is the CEO of Artemine  and Minereum and that Artemine and Minereum team scammed investors? Because I only saw bullshit and fake claims and attempts to FUD in order to blackmail for BTC, like you did before: https://i.imgur.com/y4n0L7F.png  

Cause I'll be damned if i saw any proof of this in that stupid and boring movie of yours or in those screenshots.  But lemme tell ya' what i saw: He's the head of development of one of the hottest ICO of the moment and you maggot try to put pressure and blackmail them in order to get 1 or 2 bitcoins from them!

Again, this is one of Sebastian Dracopol's accounts, or one his colleagues.

Notice also, they try to paint themselves as the "Artemine community", when it's really just them.

I have proven without a doubt that I am a major investor in Artemine, but still we get smeared because Sebastian knows he's been caught.

He's scared to death because he's the "Development Manager" for the Online.io team that just launched their ICO.  That's why he calls it one of the "hottest ICO's", lol.  

You know who we are as major investors in your project, and this is how you treat us?

Notice the smears are coming from new BTC talk accounts, and Seb is getting more desperate along with his Devs to cover this up.

We knew already they would try to paint us as blackmailers, scammers, and so on; and that's why we never asked for any compensation, nor will we, period.

All we want is the truth on what is happening behind the Artemine project, no more lies, no more deception.

Here is the current Artemine Telegram thread, look at these concerned investors with no support from Seb and the Artemine team.

They only come out on BTC Talk (under false accounts) or on Telegram when it's time to cover something up, like in this screenshot, when they knew we were major investors, and banned us.  They banned their own major investors, because Sebastian Dracopol knew the truth would get out.  Just look at all those "smiley faces".  That's the most he's ever written on that thread, lol.

Or will you keep attempting to smear all of us, and not answer that simple question, TRUTHFULLY.

This kind of negative, criminal behavior is not needed in the Crypto Space, and will be exposed so other investors do not lose their money with you.

Video of Seb Dracopol treating myself and others rudely and changing his ID on Telegram:

Screenshots of that very same conversation with the Online.io logo and his full name on that Telegram account:

Screenshots of Seb Dracopol trying to threaten getting the "authorities" on me, to try and make me remove the evidence of what he did:

Email Correspondence of the Artemine "team" still lying to me about Seb Dracopol to cover up his negative behavior, while smearing us publicly:

The evidence speaks for itself, Sebastian Dracopol and his teammates who foolishly follow him, for his own selfish goals to cover this up.

What are you trying to hide Sebastian Dracopol?  Your negative behavior made that extremely obvious.

Best,
Dan
ranlovic

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:10:00 PM

Hello, all!
I rely this business will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales!
Space-Cowboy1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

As more and more of us realised,  Dan the Man, Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 and Musclepump have zero evidence of their crazy claims when they are confronted, and start their regurgitated BS trying to change the topic.

I will ask again, for  Dan the Man, Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 and Musclepump to answer:

Do you have a clear and irrefutable proof that this Seb dude is the CEO of Artemine  and Minereum and that Artemine and Minereum team scammed investors? Because I only saw bullshit and fake claims and attempts to FUD in order to blackmail for BTC, like you did before: https://i.imgur.com/y4n0L7F.png  

Again, this is one of Sebastian Dracopol's accounts, or one his colleagues.

What are you trying to hide Sebastian Dracopol?  Your negative behavior made that extremely obvious.

Best,
Dan

To "Neal_Astartes", you know I and the others are major investors in the Artemine project.

We know you are Sebastian Dracopol and/or his devs under his direction attempting to cover this up because you're desperate, and scared.  That's obvious.

Trying to attempt to deflect Sebastian Dracopol's direct involvement, and trying to tie a "supposed" communication between another investor "Musclepump", and the rest us is not going to make this go away.

I cannot speak for "musclepump" becaus I am not him, nor have I ever hard direct correspondence with him.

I am not Joey, LGBTQ, and so on, you can see simply by observing the writing style, something Sebastian hasn't from his own false accounts.

You also know that's the only pathetic attempt you can make to try and dismiss us, from hiding your deceit.

Allow me to repost what I stated in the Online.io ICO thread so that more investors and the Artemine community will truly become aware of who Sebastian Dracopol and his devs really are:

Since Sebastian Dracopol wants to make a pathetic attempt at making it look like I'm the same person as the other concerned investors in Artemine, I will once again prove this is my only account; and that I am a major investor in Artemine.

We all know what you did Sebastian Dracopol, and you and your Online.io and Artemine devs, do as well; because we spoke with you before the launch of this ICO, and you dismissed us and attempted to ban us from any public forum, such as Telegram.

Here is a screenshot of "Bullista" in the Artemine thread confirming he received my 1 ARTE and that I'm a major investor in Artemine:
https://imgur.com/a/4RYeQ8U

Here is the confirmation of the transaction, that is shown in the screenshot above:

Yet, Sebastian Dracopol and his devs comes onto this thread and continues to blatantly lie to his own Online.io community in the hopes of making more $$$ from you the investor.

Look at what he and his devs have done with Artemine, under his direction as I showed in my prior post; and how they have rudely and fraudulently treated their own major investors without giving us any solid answers on what is happening with the Artemine project.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153950.1920

You can scroll back for months on the Artemine thread, and see there is ZERO responses form Sebastian or the Artemine "team" to any concerned Artemine investors.  They only show up to respond in the last couple days because they knew I caught Sebastian Dracopol red-handed.

What's even worse, they go under fake, new accounts to attempt to smear us, then try to claim we are all the same person.

That's a red flag.

Sebastian Dracopol and company has proven without a shadow of a doubt that he and they are manipulative, fraudulent, and reaching the point of criminal to cover up what they did with the Artemine project for the sake of making $$$ in the Online.io ICO.

Don't trust your investments with Sebastian Dracopol, look how he is treating a major investor in a dead project he was directly involved in, that now he and his devs are trying to cover up, since they are unable to provide us the simple truth of what happened after February 2018, when the Artemine roadmap ended abruptly.

What happened to the hundreds of thousands of dollars, euros, and so on, Sebastian Dracopol and devs?

Not a hard question to answer, unless you're hiding something you don't want exposed to the public to see.

Transparency is key in the Crypto Space.

Best,
Dan

Email Correspondence of the Artemine "team" still lying to me about Seb Dracopol to cover up his negative behavior, while smearing us publicly, and begging me to take the YouTube video down that exposes him and their fraudulent behavior in the Crypto Space:
Neal_Astartes

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

Cmon Dan the Man aka Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 and Musclepump do you have that proof that Seb dude ruined both projects, or you try to photoshop it like I am sure that you did with all the screenshots in your pathetic movie? You gave us again a bullshit answer, do you have that proof or not, Artemine community is asking you a second time now!

[Show us -  the Artemine community feed up with your attempts to ruin this project in which we invested so much -  how this other guy is ruining the project? Cause all we saw was you spreading lies and FUD on 4 accounts and pissing on Artemine investors! YOU ARE THE ONE RUINING OUR INVESTMENTS IN ARTEMINE NOT SOME IMAGINARY GUY!

All these just to get another Bitcoin or two for either ARTE community or Online.io ICO as we all know that you did last year, this screenshot is a proof: https://i.imgur.com/y4n0L7F.png

We already have a group dedicated to find your true identity, and trust me, we will, because you already leaked a lot of info in your movie and screenshots. And because you try to ruin a perfectly legit project with everything that you post here and on social media, all these are falling under  the Fair Trading Act.

You are too dumb, this is the truth, Mr. Fintech Researcher, Educator, Trader and a long stay in the jail is waiting for you
Space-Cowboy1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:24:21 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 09:50:11 PM by Space-Cowboy1

Cmon Dan the Man aka Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 and Musclepump do you have that proof that Seb dude ruined both projects, or you try to photoshop it like I am sure that you did with all the screenshots in your pathetic movie? You gave us again a bullshit answer, do you have that proof or not, Artemine community is asking you a second time now!

[Show us -  the Artemine community feed up with your attempts to ruin this project in which we invested so much -  how this other guy is ruining the project? Cause all we saw was you spreading lies and FUD on 4 accounts and pissing on Artemine investors! YOU ARE THE ONE RUINING OUR INVESTMENTS IN ARTEMINE NOT SOME IMAGINARY GUY!

All these just to get another Bitcoin or two for either ARTE community or Online.io ICO as we all know that you did last year, this screenshot is a proof: https://i.imgur.com/y4n0L7F.png

We already have a group dedicated to find your true identity, and trust me, we will, because you already leaked a lot of info in your movie and screenshots. And because you try to ruin a perfectly legit project with everything that you post here and on social media, all these are falling under  the Fair Trading Act.

You are too dumb, this is the truth, Mr. Fintech Researcher, Educator, Trader and a long stay in the jail is waiting for you

The desperation of Sebastian and his devs trying to cover this up shows in the bolded text in their last post under "Neal_Astarte".

Why would someone create a new account on BTC Talk and ferociously "defend" Sebastian Dracopol and his devs, unless they have something to gain, or hide?

It's a simple question, with an obvious answer.

Again you are trying to tie all of us as the same person, when all you can do is post that correspondence you had with "musclepump" back in November, 2017, lol.

Seriously?

If I can afford over 4.3 million ARTE, and I'm involved in other Crypto projects along with other investors, why would I be in desperate need of 1 or 2 BTC from a dead project and Online.io ICO, which I have made clear Sebastian Dracopol is behind both?

That simply doesn't make sense.

Then you try to claim that "all of us" under "one account" are trying to "blackmail" and "ruin the Artemine project" when we are its largest investors, besides the Sebastian Dracopol and his Devs who have far more Artemine than us, we all know that for a fact.

It's just your Artemine is is split up among various genesis addresses when mine is only on one like I have shown to this thread, in the name of transparency.

Oops, did I let out one of your guarded secrets Sebastian Dracopol, and Artemine Devs?

I am @Space_Cowboy on Telegram, you know this because you have tried to reach out to me while smearing me on here, yesterday:
https://imgur.com/a/gNHFB8V

Keep in mind, you could have just been transparent, and saved all this trouble.

Then under this new "Neal_Astarte" account you claim you have a "group dedicated to finding my true identity".

Why would a new BTC Talk user go through so much effort to attempt to threaten and scare myself, if they were not desperate?

Hmmm.....

Then you try to threaten me with the statement that a "long stay in jail is waiting for me".

Again, why would a new BTC Talk user go through so much effort to try to scare and threaten me when I have done nothing wrong as a major investor in ARTE?

But thank you for calling me "Mr. Fintech Researcher, Educator, and Trader", that's quite the compliment. ;-)

So what is your next move?  To Dox me?  

Go ahead, I have nothing to be afraid of, again I have done nothing wrong except bring awareness and real transparency to the Artemine and Online.io communities of what is truly happening with Sebastian Dracopol and his Devs.  You also know I have done nothing wrong, so good luck "sending me to Jail" on a false accusation that had to do with a completely separate investor.

Just make sure you have the right person, or else you might be guilty of slandering someone who had nothing to do with this situation.

Notice in my posts I have not once ever threatened Sebastian or his devs, tried to blackmail them, nor doing anything else illegal.

Everything is documented as shown in the "Evidence" section.

Actually, that's the same threat that Sebastian Dracopol made on the Telegram conversation I had with him, as was shown in the screenshots.

Again we have proven this new BTC Talk account, "Neal_Astarte" is Sebastian Dracopol or one of his Devs doing this at his direction, to cover up what they have done.

Actions speak louder than words, Sebastian Dracopol and Devs.

What happened to the hundreds of thousands of dollars, and euros worth of our investments?

Not a hard question to answer, yet as we can see Seb and his devs are doing everything they can to avoid answering it directly for the public at large.

Instead they have now resorted to directly threatening a major investor in their own project, under a false account.

This kind of behavior should not be tolerated in the Crypto Space for the benefit of fellow investors and participants.

Best,

Dan

Email Correspondence of the Artemine "team" still lying to me about Seb Dracopol to cover up his negative behavior, while smearing us publicly, and begging me to take the YouTube video down that exposes him and their fraudulent behavior in the Crypto Space:

Sebastian Dracopol and Devs posing under new BTC Talk account, "Neal Astartes", threatening their own major investors:
https://imgur.com/a/N2AcsGT

SharonHa

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

Interesting plan, hope in the future should run according to the planned.
 Good luck fellows.
Neal_Astartes

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

So, dear community of Artemine, Dan the Man aka Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 aka Musclepump is just copy pasting same regurgitated bullshit, a clear sign that he has no proof that his spamming target, Seb owns Artemine and Minereum and ruined both projects!

Can you imagine how low he thinks about Artemine community intelligence if he tries to convince us with a retarded movie with 5 fake screenshots that he met the owner of Arte and Minereum that is ruining his own projects?

His pathetic attempts to argue that i am that guy are not gonna make him credible, because i don't give a s**it about whoever this Seb is, But i DO CARE About Artemine in which i invested a lot of money, as many of us. He just targeted a random guy to accuse him of ruining Artemine, while Dan really does it!

Dan the Man aka Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1 aka Musclepump is ruining this project, pissing on investors while he cries that was mistreated as an investor! Ironic, right?

Let's be united in front of this fraudster by reporting all his posts on this forum to clear it of all this FUD and drama!
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: