Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0  (Read 68549 times)
D3legacy

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:39:37 PM

Guys, what is the price now for ARTE? coinmarketcap does not show the price, and I do not use delta; It is necessary to go through the tor, but this one takes a long time.
there is no real price for it because it seems that nobody wants to buy it so far.
There are only a few trades on etherdelta but if you wait till some of your arte are mined so you can sell them on etherdelta you will die before the last one is mined^^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miner45678

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:17:11 PM

this was my first ICO i participated in, and was baptised into the crypto world.  Since then I have gone on to make about 60X my ARTE investment on real projects.  This project is so pathetic it is almost hysterical.  I actually laugh when I look back that I invested in it.  Maybe in 2 years I will look back and ARTE will be worth something.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:24:22 PM

this was my first ICO i participated in, and was baptised into the crypto world.  Since then I have gone on to make about 60X my ARTE investment on real projects.  This project is so pathetic it is almost hysterical.  I actually laugh when I look back that I invested in it.  Maybe in 2 years I will look back and ARTE will be worth something.

Everyone who is in the crypto community should burn in one of the icos.

It is a good lesson for inspect good and spend wisely.

I burned back in day too Smiley

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:28:59 PM

Probability is always there. But there are many examples when after ICO the token is several times less than the ICO. There are many such, For example 1 PBT token cost 3 BTC on ICO, now it costs 0.5 BTC.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Hakoni

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:12:51 PM

I've written off MNE/ARTE as losses and just check these threads from time to time to see if I've missed anything.

I think that's what the majority of users is doing... sad but true... Roll Eyes
Soran01

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:42:17 AM

I do not invest in ICO's again. I only made losses at the ICO's this year. (example Polybius (10$ each Coin on ICO), ARTE ) . I'll wait until I see the coins on the market and observe first.

My best experience 2017 is with existing coins that are already listed somewhere and have a very active community and DEV's. ( PIVX, STRAT, WAVE, ARK)

In 2018 I see this potential at POSW and UNIFY. I have been observing them for some time and they are currently growing strongly in the areas of community, the teams behind them and what's behind the coins.

I think in 2018 I will pursue the strategy: Never ICOs, first observe how the coins develop then compare and then invest.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:04:57 AM

I do not invest in ICO's again. I only made losses at the ICO's this year. (example Polybius (10$ each Coin on ICO), ARTE ) . I'll wait until I see the coins on the market and observe first.

My best experience 2017 is with existing coins that are already listed somewhere and have a very active community and DEV's. ( PIVX, STRAT, WAVE, ARK)

In 2018 I see this potential at POSW and UNIFY. I have been observing them for some time and they are currently growing strongly in the areas of community, the teams behind them and what's behind the coins.

I think in 2018 I will pursue the strategy: Never ICOs, first observe how the coins develop then compare and then invest.

I don't agree with you.

I burned on some icos too but some i made great profits.

Some icos never come back to ico price just pump all the times.

Artemine was a destined to fail and most of the investors were knowing that you should have checked more. We bought because our mne's worth was really low and think maybe this time it would be better but it didnt.

Soran01

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:37:20 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 08:20:28 AM by Soran01

I don't agree with you.

Artemine was a destined to fail and most of the investors were knowing that you should have checked more. We bought because our mne's worth was really low and think maybe this time it would be better but it didnt.

I'm not saying that you should not buy the coins in general. But only after the Coin is on the market and you realize what and who is behind it and where the journey goes.

And the probability that the price of an ICO token will go down is far higher than it goes up. Because of the free tokens, for example, which are thrown by the investors once on the market.

Best current example Cryptopay, behind it is already an established company yet the price of tokens has slipped from 0.01 ETH to 0.004 ETH after the ICO. It would have been 60% cheaper to buy the tokens. Not now that the ETH price has risen accordingly. But at that time you would have received twice the amount of coins.

Edit: Of course, there are also good ICOs (IOTA, NXT) but this to find that is gambling for me. Both had good entry points afterwards. But that's just my opinion and experience from 2017. Smiley I'm more of the safe type Arte was a risk for me what seemed to go wrong. Just like other ICO experiences.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:48:13 AM

I don't agree with you.

I'm not saying that you should not buy the coins in general. But only after the Coin is on the market and you realize what and who is behind it and where the journey goes.

And the probability that the price of an ICO token will go down is far higher than it goes up. Because of the free tokens, for example, which are thrown by the investors once on the market.

Best current example Cryptopay, behind it is already an established company yet the price of tokens has slipped from 0.01 ETH to 0.004 ETH after the ICO. It would have been 60% cheaper to buy the tokens. Not now that the ETH price has risen accordingly. But at that time you would have received twice the amount of coins.

Edit: Of course, there are also good ICOs (IOTA, NXT) but this to find that is gambling for me. Both had good entry points afterwards. But that's just my opinion and experience from 2017. Smiley I'm more of the safe type Arte was a risk for me what seemed to go wrong. Just like other ICO experiences.

I don't agree too.

First, there are projects which don't offer any bounties. For example, i bought sophiatx and it was %50 up after the first day but etherdelta problems don't know now.

The second gvt, it gathered little on the ico and also had some bounties but after release, it make a 10x and now it is 5x i guess.

Third, i bought some vibehub on ico. It was looking good and very little investments so a low market cap. It is 12x now. It never drops down below ico price even it wasn't possible to buy with ico price after release.

Some projects make 3x 5x 10x just after the release and if you don't have them on the ico, you can't buy it because it pumped and wait for a correction.

And also if a project drop after ico, for example, paypie, it was a great project but after ico it dropped like %50 and didn't pay those big bounties. If you are on the right project it will rise at the end like paypie. Just choose your ico good and you are good to go.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:53:50 AM

Everyone who is in the crypto community should burn in one of the icos.

It is a good lesson for inspect good and spend wisely.

I burned back in day too Smiley

Got a whole share of the burning experience way back too. There weren't even ICOs back then, alts were the craze. Good thing the whole airdrop to the community tactic came around, I recovered all of my losses and profited from those coins that were given away.

Anyway, we gotta move on from this dead thing.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Gilboa

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:12:33 AM

What's the latest word from the Dev?

The guy may have bailed it seems.

╓╥███╖                                   
                                  ╥████╝╙████▄                                 
                              ╓████▀         ████▄                             
                          ╥▄████                 ████▄┐                       
                      ╓█████       ┌╗████████        ╨███╥                     
                  ╓╥████╜      ╓╥███▀      ╙████▄╖       ████╥╖               
               ╥████▀       ╓▄███╜              ╙████╖      ╙████╥             
            ╓████        ╓███╝      ╥████████╖      ╙████╖      ╙███           
            ███      ╓███▀      ╥███╜         ████╥      ███╖     ██           
            ███    ╓███     ╓████                ╙███╥    ╘███    ██           
            ███   ▐██     ╥███     ╓╦▄█████▄╥┐      ╙██╕   ███    ██           
            ███   ▐██   ╓███     ╓██╜       ╙██▄     ╘██   ███    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐██    ╒██            ╙██┐    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█▌   ╒██              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█    ├█▌              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██▌  ▐█    ╘██              ▐██    ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ███  ▐█╕     ██╖           ▄██     ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ███  ▐██┐     ╙██▄╥╖   ╓╥███     ╓███    ██    ██           
            ███    ██▌   ▀██▄        ╙█████╜      ╥███     ███    ██           
            ███    ▀██      ████╥╖            ╓███▀     ╥▄██      ██           
            ███      ███╖      ╙█████╖     ╥████     ╓███┘       ╔██           
            ╙███╥╖      ▀███╥╖      ╙███████▀    ╓▄███       ╓╥████╝           
               ╙████╦┐     ╙╨███╥             ╥███╜       ╓████╜               
                    ████╖       ╙███╥     ╓▄██╜       ╓▄████                   
                       ╙███▄╗       ╙██████╙      ╓╦████                       
                            ████╖              ╥████                           
                               ╙████╥      ╥████▀                             
                                    ▀███████╜                                 
                                       ╩▀┘                                     
....OPUS...
Music decentralized
..Beta-ready Blockchain based Music Streaming..
  Website | Demo | Whitepaper | Coinmarketcap | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Facebook 
Try the LIVE Ethereum & IPFS beta
     Join Us ✔ Telegram ✔ Discord
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:02:54 PM

I honestly doubt he's bailed, he just never posts updates - hence the incredibly crappy price. He seems to think he can waltz in with updates and then leave for a month or two with no news. This could be the best idea in the world, but it will never succeed because the Dev doesn't market it well.

I've pretty much written it off as a loss and moved onto other things though I do check the thread from time to time in hopes of some new developments.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:17:26 PM

I honestly doubt he's bailed, he just never posts updates - hence the incredibly crappy price. He seems to think he can waltz in with updates and then leave for a month or two with no news. This could be the best idea in the world, but it will never succeed because the Dev doesn't market it well.

I've pretty much written it off as a loss and moved onto other things though I do check the thread from time to time in hopes of some new developments.

I think it is his toy.

Like he is playing a little with minereum later playing with artemine a bit and he is moving to something else.

cryptogangsta

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:46:21 AM

I think it is his toy.

Like he is playing a little with minereum later playing with artemine a bit and he is moving to something else.

Guys it sucks the DEV doesn't chime in more often.  The roadmap clearly states that in january the genesis trading website will be up and
running.  Also in feb the ICO factory will be up.  This gives everytime to collect ARTE through smart mining.  When the dev comes through
and with the roadmap, I'm sure the price will jump up and we will finally get listed on CMC and more attention will come our way.  I have basically forgotten about ARTE.  At some point we will be rewarded hopefully.
Gilboa

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:18:41 AM

Word on the streets is that everything is still on track as far as the roadmap is concerned

╓╥███╖                                   
                                  ╥████╝╙████▄                                 
                              ╓████▀         ████▄                             
                            ████╖              ╥████                           
                               ╙████╥      ╥████▀                             
                                    ▀███████╜                                 
                                       ╩▀┘                                     
....OPUS...
Music decentralized
Dan Voldist

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

B2B - Find, Connect, Trade

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:40:40 PM

how do we know if your team is actively promoting arte to public, no more plan after delta ? or we need to wait longer to get our investment back,

premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:43:39 PM

I think it is his toy.

Guys it sucks the DEV doesn't chime in more often.  The roadmap clearly states that in january the genesis trading website will be up and
running.  Also in feb the ICO factory will be up.  This gives everytime to collect ARTE through smart mining.  When the dev comes through
and with the roadmap, I'm sure the price will jump up and we will finally get listed on CMC and more attention will come our way.  I have basically forgotten about ARTE.  At some point we will be rewarded hopefully.

This token needs some purpose but ico factory and genesis address trade don't give it one.

Also, minereum have ico factory and it didn't help the value of it.

Gilboa

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 04:17:43 AM

This token needs some purpose but ico factory and genesis address trade don't give it one.

Not quite correct.

Minereum was issued in an airdrop. There is no ICO Factory only a token creation service for Minereum.

Artemine was offered as an ICO. The Artemine roadmap has an ICO Factory (Coming some time in 2018)

╓╥███╖                                   
                                  ╥████╝╙████▄                                 
                              ╓████▀         ████▄                             
                            ████╖              ╥████                           
                               ╙████╥      ╥████▀                             
                                    ▀███████╜                                 
                                       ╩▀┘                                     
....OPUS...
Music decentralized
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:04:04 AM

Not quite correct.

Minereum was issued in an airdrop. There is no ICO Factory only a token creation service for Minereum.

Artemine was offered as an ICO. The Artemine roadmap has an ICO Factory (Coming some time in 2018)

This is all news we get about ico factory and i really don't see why it will be way better than minereum's. Just a little bit bump we will get, nothing more. Here:

What’s more, as part of the Artemine roadmap, an ICO Factory will be created, as an update to the already existing Minereum Token Creation Service that allows anyone to create a fully functional Ethereum token in exchange for a small MNE fee.

The ICO factory, coupled with a platform allowing the creation of tokens, users will be able to create their own ICO smart contract which will simplify the whole process of setting up an ICO. All these features within the Artemine ecosystem are available for a symbolic amount of ARTE, the Artemine token.

AncientMystery

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:25:57 PM

How much money did the dev raise for this project? Do you think he will come back and continue development or it's scam?

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: