Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:38:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What If Bitcoin is banned?  (Read 11373 times)
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:29:43 PM

if there is a government action related to the prohibition of bitcoin I am sure that bitcoin will continue to grow and will continue to spread widely and more people will use it as a source of family income Wink
aizkicaumania

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:30:26 PM

if bitcoin is prohibited I think many are protesting because the people in this forum already feel comfortable in bitcoin and also transaction in bitcoin very easy and not difficult  Smiley
Harley Quinn

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:54:55 AM

I don't think k that something is virtual can ever be banned. How would that happen ? Take away all the computers ?
Triple7Fox

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:19:52 AM

There is no way to prevent investors from entering the cryptocurrency market as this is a new industrial revolution and a trend of the future. If a country bans Bitcoin it will certainly be opposed.
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:04:42 AM

What If Bitcoin is banned in your country will you still use it?

If you use it how will you? How will you exchange it and how will you completely use it as you do before.
If bitcoin will be banned here in our country many people will be affected especially those who are depending on it.
I will still invest and save bitcoins for the future because im sure that many people will fight for the bitcoin to be legal and to back.
Many people will become disappointed if bitcoin will be banned and they will have anger to the government because of this.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
hakans

Activity: 100
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:06:57 AM

If you use it how will you? How will you exchange it and how will you completely use it as you do before.
If bitcoin will be banned here in our country many people will be affected especially those who are depending on it.
I will still invest and save bitcoins for the future because im sure that many people will fight for the bitcoin to be legal and to back.
Many people will become disappointed if bitcoin will be banned and they will have anger to the government because of this.

What country are you from?  Because that sounds like it would have a huge effect on your country.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:10:23 AM

I've never needed to exchange bitcoins and it's pretty hard to actually prove that someone owns bitcoins if they never claim ownership to them. Hide a private key in your floorboard. You now own some 'illegal bitcoins' until the people in your government realize they're too late, this currency already exists and they'd better embrace it before they're left behind by every other smart country out there.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:14:39 AM

Until today the Chinese government bans ICOs projects, even right now China Will Shutdown All Bitcoin Exchanges https://t.co/SeJLA0R0RI the bitcoins will be always survive and long live forever, because bitcoins depend on the comunity of bitcoins around the world, bitcoins doesn't depending on one country. Bitcoins is unstopable because it based on the internet, the government must bans internet connection too, if they are really want kill bitcoins.  Grin
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:40:49 AM

Until today the Chinese government bans ICOs projects, even right now China Will Shutdown All Bitcoin Exchanges https://t.co/SeJLA0R0RI the bitcoins will be always survive and long live forever, because bitcoins depend on the comunity of bitcoins around the world, bitcoins doesn't depending on one country. Bitcoins is unstopable because it based on the internet, the government must bans internet connection too, if they are really want kill bitcoins.  Grin

i think its impossible if china wants to shutdown all bitcoin exchanges and they only can do with exchanges that is on their country. if they banned bitcoin in their country, i am sure that in other country, especially in big country, bitcoin will become famous than in china. right now, with diversified of bitcoin in many country, although china is the biggest country that have biggest bitcoin, i am sure that the other country is not depend from china only, because we know that bitcoin is not centralized and other country will lead bitcoin into the right way and even more bright in future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:49:51 AM

There is no need to worry . Banning Bitcoin in a country won't really Matter as using a VPN is the most simplest method . Also give me one reason for banning Bitcoin . The main bank of my country was talking about Bitcoins and they mentioned that initiating Bitcoin would cause no harm to the society. So I don't have to worry at all. The only problem that is currently going on with Bitcoin is the Chinese invasion or something like that

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:24:05 AM

If bitcoins are to be stopped in my country. It's really hard for me to buy it with money. And sure I need to hide if I open my accounts with bitcoins. There is an easy way to buy my bitcoins with money. And this is the exchange for the person and the person I'm talking about will pay me and transferring here money to my bank acc. And I'll pay him bitcoins. But it's really hard and risky because you can talk to someone who is a fool. And you can steal your bitcoins. So you should be careful and always be sure.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:58:33 AM

Even if stopping the bitcoins in my country I still continue to bitcoins. There are many other alternatives to buying my bitcoins for money. So even if they stop it they will not be able to stop the bitcoins.

And this is a beautiful picture that will explain it

posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:54:30 AM

The odds of this are very slim and everyone knows this. The fact is that the banning in China has never even really held in place. It is too hard to control and to hard to police. The authorities hit the entry and exit points where the FIAT exchange happens and that is the best they can do without going crazy and using huge resources and finances.
Tyjul

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:57:58 AM

Even Bitcoin is banned I would still use it.Because when the time comes that may i able to join in a signature campaign in which I can earn Bitcoin.Theres way that we can still do transaction by using Vpn then if we have relatives or closed friend abroad in which Bitcoin is legit too.So we can cash out to their establishment using their account as recepient
to378972

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:18:59 AM

Those with bitcoin will be looking for another way to connect and use bitcoin because they still want to make money in their time and I am sure they will find that way. Its all about internet connection and as long as the government is not banned from internet connection then i am sure people will solve the problem so they can still use bitcoin.
winderx

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:26:30 AM

i think chances are unlikely, but if it do happens, jobs will be lost, investors will suffer..
Jmmerquita

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:35:14 AM

how they can banned it? they can not banned it. Who is accountable for bitcoin? they can not do it because btc is decentralized and owned by the public. If they want to banned it. They need to stop the internet and electricity forever.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:43:35 AM

I would still use it. Not sure how the government can really find out you are using bitcoin unless you walk around screaming about it. They could block the exchanges, but you can use proxy or VPN to go around it.

I would like to ask you how will you still use it?'
When It will be banned in your country then how can you use it or how can you exchange it in your cash? It will be useless for you isn't it?

If it's banned in your country you can only try to use/sell BTC via a VPN proxy connection (secure tunnel) to an exchange in another country where BTC is not banned. All data sent via the VPN tunnel is encrypted so not even your internet provider knows what exactly you are doing. Or (riskier) try to find someone in your neighborhood that will buy your coins and pay in cash.
yeah I think even though the government forbids the use of bitcoin in your country, you can still freely access and use bitcoin for anything, probably the worst possibility when government bans bitcoin is the government will close access to all bitcoin-related sites such as exchange, wallet, etc, but you can open it by using a vpn connection
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:46:06 AM

Well if BTC will be banned I think I will rushly cashed out some of my btc and start a business, o don't want to go in jail of course and I will keep my remaining BTC in my electrum and will patiently wait for the government again to not ban again the BTC.
This is a hard choice but we must obey the rules of our own country because if we are not careful enough. We will be spending our whole life in jail and I won't exchange my freedom here to some cash.

kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:58:29 AM

Absolutely not, it will be useless even though you are using it, you are just wasting your time and effort because you can not exchange it to cash anymore

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: