Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:18:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What If Bitcoin is banned?  (Read 11373 times)
Decalcomania

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:18:46 AM

What If Bitcoin is banned in your country will you still use it?

If you use it how will you? How will you exchange it and how will you completely use it as you do before.
If the bitcoin banned in or country i will disaappoint and all people in my country becuase its sad to know that the way of source of income of people banned but i hope wont happen in our country.

Cryptoearner

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:19:43 AM

Banning Bitcoin in my country is not gonna happen for now , government of India is looking further to develope own cryptocurrency and legalise Bitcoin after all it is profitable business for everyone with a block chain technology.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:25:21 AM

Of course I will, they will never know unless the government will filter the internet service providers and will monitor what are the people surfing everyday or if we are visiting any bitcoin related websites which is not going to happen.

If you use it how will you?

The same usage as before.

How will you exchange it

I'll use foreign exchange and just convert it to my paypal funds and transfer to bank for withdrawal.

how will you completely use it as you do before.

When I cash it out.
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:26:06 AM

if bitcoins are banned then there will be many investors who are losing and all ico will end and all projects or exchange will be closed.
and this will lead to the economic downturn but if bitcoin just banned in one or two country it is no problem. bitcoin can survive.
Syella.A

Activity: 247

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:42:39 AM

I'm not sure bitcoin will be banned. even though the government knows about bitcoin. I'm afraid bitcoin has decreased with the government know about bitcoin.
bitcoin is almost used in all payments. therefore I'm not sure if bitcoin will be banned  Smiley

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:40:51 AM

If you use it how will you? How will you exchange it and how will you completely use it as you do before.

i dont know if its going to be banned many influencial personality invest in bitcoin
and it would be a tag of war battle between those who oppose and support btc i guess
bitcoin is unstoppable for me

Argon2

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:51:43 AM

It's impossible. Ban us from here. You can't. You have no control. Nobody controls the blockchain. Nobody has control. Nobody can ban it. Look at the drug war as an example of banning not working. Humans are decentralized.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:08:21 AM

If the government of my country bans bitcoin,he did wrong.Because bitcoin is very useful digital currency in whole world.Some asian country did not allow bitcoin now.But the young generation did not stop.They work on bitcoin in hide.Yet, If the government bennes bitcoin, I will exchange it in other currency.
funnyapple

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:24:25 AM

From my experience there are no chance to banned of bitcoin but if by chance bitcoin is banned their are big problem was occur many people depend on bitcoin to earn the money and to invest the money in bitcoin to gain the profit.

COINPRO.FIT   ■   A CRYPTOCURRENCY DICE SITE
Fast Auto Betting   |   Weekly Leaderboard   |   0.9% Low House Edge   |   Multiple Altcoins Accepted
▄  ▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
(https://coinpro.fit)
m. yasir

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 07:42:31 AM

If btc is prohibited in my country, maybe btc members in my country will do diplomacy or demonstration related to the dismissal.
johnarce

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:16:37 PM

If it becomes against the law, it would be a bad thing for bitcoin, no doubt. Probably not the end, though.
However, banning software would be unprecedented and easily challenged on first amendment grounds in the U.S.. More than any other form of money, bitcoin is a form of speech, as a bitcoin transaction is just you announcing to the rest of the network that they should update their local ledger with some new values.
kondor1030

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 01:54:33 PM

You cannot ban Bitcoin. Banning it will only make it more expensive on the black market.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:52:56 PM

Today almost all countries are banned bitcoin, but it seems not much impact because bitcoin users spread evenly in many countries so bitcoin prices continue to rise.
lfc_san

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:01:13 PM

I will keep using it. But not for the long term again but only for a few moments and I will try to leave it by switching to a new business.
Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:18:30 PM

If bitcoin is banned permanently I would suffer in everyday expenses. Because this is the only way to get the big part of the money I spend for a whole week. So if Bitcoins are banned. I will have a hard time paying my school expenses. Since bitcoin is the only solution to all my problems. So when bitcoin is banned I will also lose source of income. And I will be forced to work while I am studying.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:37:59 PM

If bitcoin is banned in our Country, that means it's illegal or violating some laws. I will not use it then. but I don't see any reason why it should be banned in our Country.

James_Spider501

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:41:20 PM

Seriously it would be the bad day in my life forever because we know that future currency is bitcoin.
sekapai

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

seeking love, friendship and money

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:49:20 PM

nobody /government/military  can banning bitcoin..unless all people go to the new coin and left bitcoin..then bitcoin will dead
gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:49:49 PM

for now in my country there is no prohibition on crypto and bitcoin. I am quite happy to be involved with bitcoin and there is no prohibition for it. for me bitcoin can represent my life, leads to a better life.
techindo

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:59:47 PM

Don't panic guys , we can sell bitcoin on exchanger support FIAT , and than we can withdraw money on There with FIAT .
we can use payoneer , payeer , or another choise.
Example exchanger support FIAT bitstamp.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: