Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:33:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What If Bitcoin is banned?  (Read 11373 times)
jerlen17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:34:02 AM

Bitcoin was so very useful and gave us profit so when bitcoin be banned, i think many of us will be lonely because of the things that we can get from it. And other coin for sure will decrease the value.. But i think it will not happen in many country.
Meryn

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:09:15 PM

I'm not sure if bitcoin will be banned. bitcoin will continue to exist and be used by everyone in the future  Smiley

tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:50:41 PM

What If Bitcoin is banned in your country will you still use it?

If you use it how will you? How will you exchange it and how will you completely use it as you do before.

regarding the prohibition of bitcoin in a country, is the absolute authority of the state to decide the decision. but if some friends have already been involved with crypto. there are many ways to access a site that has been blocked. which I know the state forbids and illegally does not mean we can not access and are subject to legal sanctions. so far the legal issue about btc does not exist. that's what I know.
That is right. Bitcoins can be banned by one state but that does not imply its illegalization worldwide. However, if something like this happens in my country, I will just make sure nobody can track my moves or else I will be in great danger. I don't want agencies chasing me all around the country.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:33:57 PM

If bitcoin ban in my country i think bitcoin will used in alternative transaction in other country since the bitcoin value is equivalent to USD it can used in exchange forex and degital transaction. But my country prohibited the used of bitcoin it is useless and wait for proper time to re-accept bitcoin in my country.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:42:18 PM

Well even thought the bitcoin is banned on your country, you can still use bitcoin for transaction outside your country. like for example buying stuff abroad.
but of course that is the only purpose of that. because you cant cash out it on your own country.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:50:49 PM

If you use it how will you? How will you exchange it and how will you completely use it as you do before.
Until now for my country bitcoin still legal, bitcoin still not recognized in my country. not recognized in my country but I can still use bitcoin to transact or exchange it into cash.
snackman

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:52:48 PM

ya but I will need carefully than before. Use vps to save wallet or use online exchange and use vpn to protect data from ips

jcmelana1991

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:56:06 PM

I think banning of bitcoin is very hard.because bitcoin is indemand now.too many people using bitcoin and it depends to people how to manage use bitcoin.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:57:04 PM

if bitcoin is banned in my country, I will use bitcoin no matter how banned, if only bitcoin ban itself and refuses to function in my country again.
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:04:07 PM

If bitcoin is banned in my country, I still use bitcoin. All bitcoin activities are done on the internet. So my use of bitcoin is very difficult to manage. At present, the government has not managed bitcoin. But I believe the government will not ban the use of bitcoin. If bitcoin is banned it will severely affect the economy

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
March21

Activity: 177

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:39:46 PM

If bitcoin is banned in my country, I still use bitcoin. All bitcoin activities are done on the internet. So my use of bitcoin is very difficult to manage. At present, the government has not managed bitcoin. But I believe the government will not ban the use of bitcoin. If bitcoin is banned it will severely affect the economy
I agree with you, will not the goverment ban bitcoin. but the government will probably 'play' the bitcoin price. for example, buy bitcoin in large amounts so that bitcoin prices decrease

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:02:58 PM

I will stop using bitcoin if my goverment banned it. There's no point anymore to hold it since we can't convert it to our local currency directly. And the most part and the important thing is, using bitcoin while our goverment banned it, will against the law and we can get a big problem because of it.

Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:10:08 PM

Don't really know what will happen if Bitcoin is banned in my country. In my country, Bitcoin is not legalized but it's still not banned so I still can easily exchange it into cash, but if Bitcoin is banned in my country, maybe I'll have to go to jail if I use it or try to exchange it into cash Smiley). As I know, there are some countries that if you try to use or exchange Bitcoin, it's guilty
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:27:48 PM

I will stop using bitcoin if my goverment banned it. There's no point anymore to hold it since we can't convert it to our local currency directly. And the most part and the important thing is, using bitcoin while our goverment banned it, will against the law and we can get a big problem because of it.

The hard part is if they make it illegal after the banning and you are right with that. There will be no more usage for it. Or we could maybe go to another country and just withdraw it then go back to your own place.
Or maybe Japan would be the best place and just spend it for the first time in my life at a physical store.  Grin
flag39

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:28:54 PM

To my understanding, you have to ban internet connection to stop bitcoin users. I would use VPN, or other means to bypass firewalls.
If the questioning is about China, please remember that it is a communist country. They can even ban the air exchange so let them rot in anaerobic digestion. I say this because once my country was communist regime and still after 25 years of change we have not yet recovered mentally from that epoch.
nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:36:37 PM

I will still use it. let's just look at the current situation as an example, bitcoin is almost said to continue to decline to the lowest point, but what happens, bitcoin even back up. in other words bitcoin will remain strong even if a country does a ban on bitcoins.

karabasss

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:14:41 PM

Sometimes what is forbidden is of heightened interest. I think that something like this will happen to Bitcoin. Maybe it will become even more expensive if it is banned

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:42:27 PM

Banning of bitcoin will have a big impact to our economic progression. The currency will be affected and I think trading through online will no more be available. So it should be protected and develop.
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:42:47 PM

If bitcoin is banned i think the price will go down and it will freeze. The big companies holding greater bitcoin stock will have to do another way not to ban bitcoin.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:45:40 PM

If bitcoin will be banned in my country, my bitcoin i will get is not really be useless because you can still exchange it for dollars then use it to buy items but if the US will banned it, i think thats the end
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: