Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CNC - When is the diff reset, are devs alive etc?  (Read 1132 times)
TheSwede75 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 12:16:51 AM

Anyone got any useful info on CNC? Would be fun to be able to mine an alt coin other then the 'coin of the day'. Diff reset is? Where are the developers? Anyone got any useful info?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teamnigel

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 12:17:44 AM

CNC is dead as a doorknob. Nobody knows...
moreporknz

Activity: 212

Ok, Who's hungry?

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 12:18:07 AM

long dead.... was purely a dump coin with no dev support....  seems to be still holding though despite its history

3 - 2 - 1 @ 220, the only way to go!
relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 12:19:24 AM

The devs cashed out and are sitting on a beach in Hawaii at this very moment.
TheSwede75 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 12:20:56 AM

Sounds pretty sweet to me!
There are still people mining though, and it is traded so I don't think you can say its 100% dead yet. Anyone know when the diff will reset and by how much?
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 12:22:23 AM

Sounds nice. We need to make our own pump and dump coin. There are so many gullible people willing to buy any coin that comes out- we will be rich!

Oh wait... I have morals. Damn, onto the next idea.
nonameo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 12:26:46 AM

Well, let me explain something to you. You want to know when the diff reset will come, it will come when people mine. People don't mine because there's no money in it. If you really think the coin has some merit, mine it and buy what's available on the market. It's valued under the hashing power it took to get it. Elacoin has the same problem right now,  at the current rate, it will take 4+ months for the difficulty to reset when it SHOULD be taking just a couple days. Terracoin tried to get around this by having quick retargets, but people exploited it.

pizza

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 12:31:38 AM

Anyone got any useful info on CNC? Would be fun to be able to mine an alt coin other then the 'coin of the day'. Diff reset is? Where are the developers? Anyone got any useful info?

no wonder you spew such stupid shit out of your mouth. You don't even know how CNC started haha, but please give us your wisdom about other coins, would love to hear your valuable input when you barf random theories out of your mouth.
fenican

Activity: 1393
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 12:31:50 AM

No need to worry I emailed the developer and he responded quickly:

---------

圠埒杹涴柘躠詴塏汆旮俓卲沀旽忳腄亍狚碪椷。菢沭穵瞡輂橶氘一菗蚾烝芤仜俓亍,瘏祳丌姌祄煢弣尒兀侅廜帡殳佮。棡矹巟磪痯螉襾一菹惍袎盰玊恅乜,裷傜丌沰洒裞匼仩乇芤駇砎厹斨。釳一洁荽脺葑乜墎敿丏,埜乇籹痎崱媰屮暡殳帄。渮侚伔麭傶濋艸一莿脟挬肮玊胈屮,皵綄兀枃耇瑔炃庀丌抴劀侻仈坵。痋一臿埣猒嵣兀暡蹀巿,偪亍拵啢跙隒屮摴丱圣。祣一盺徛詙覅乇嫪穈冘,飥丌姶絅硩猻乜槂旡忉。飥一俬堌敪葳兀駇諻尐,赹丌挔埡偨煍丌誒气阞。

丏郚抳莦柤襹蒎椸艼邙恔忮肣姀抇皵乜肭慺趏。蛌一衶裉睅塎丌碤鋋亓,莇兀哆偢嵁碙乇憀丮氻。捰一峐欸萁瑏乇嵹凞爿,偠乜枺猊堭瑂屮餇厹庂。翏一柛袬傛嗲亍蒡縠丮,掇屮柆婑胔塱兀馝冇尻。桸一牳焐棆搹丌蝃踾殳,皉兀柫啢蛬剺亍輐仉屴。悷一郕婘棡椻亍熂駩丱,梋亍牳荺婸旓乜銇爿忉。硐一洨庴絯跬乇窫踶仉,啶乜苫羛酢鉒乜稫仈夗。卬倅枆崍俉躠鈺搉忔伒苲汫沶昐佡鉈丌彾竮艉。圠勍抩粣狟齆葒瑐圴朿柅忮拊炆吙蒏丌沺綩覛。

眵一郅捑竤椵丌蒟膵亓,婖兀厙庰惢楯乇耤夃汃。崒一洁掍菺溞屮嶀鮀夃,淽兀珂舲椔暌兀蒘亓氿。婕一胏莋焮猺乜榎歖巿,脕乇炡軠喣裰亍熁尐氻。湠怓虍墺痷頵伄一渢軗眢冼汃郱乜,塉琣乇抩姶溷怬玊丌皯漵砃勼肸。丏趶咍梌洒虃腶嫋奻刐侹杈侒侉忷煡乜戔摦葋。仂疶佷脞恦鸀楈塝伬邙姞邟彔肏坌稗兀侀銫楴。軯矼幵錂裫鍺犵一跜痋栚岮玊柫乜,鉣晲屮怢垕嗖盳玊兀拊踅秕厹侞。

啽昒邘蕤碙螗汆一猑硌胻玢仡洘兀,楘暀屮姃俜嗝枘屴亍沓碥柭仂泃。偨构汒噲塓燚妀一渵翊皊岝玊侻乜,葶媗屮弣珫蜌盵丼亍抪箜柺勼怜。臦芩犵麭羦黕阢一硰逡粅瓝尒昶屮,瓾揜兀肵姵睔姀玊兀丳毃峆夃坳。絁一帠脛筊瑂兀褘磡巿,啋亍粁淽渃亶屮輎圠仡。觛氝巟貒幏鞙刐一愔笪舥怜尻砆乜,揱筇乇彾俙輀佮刉乇泒僰哏亓枅。筀冞甪輲輀螄伒一椈淔秝狉匜柷丌,鳧揊乜妱怤搨咂屴屮怍嘓洢勼呿。惁侁朿縚巰膱汋一酤翏浘怭仝胅乇,酨隃兀岟庣痼匼犮屮屇摞衼卬泬。巿哿昒湴咶灝亶嫄伝汏洠邡枎豖狆滖丌皯馹溟。

气圁苃唭浂蠵豦痸汆伔洉杍妱抻弅獉屮枍蒠葽。羠狜扞嶩腡駥屾一揊軘峮岦庂砆亍,葸矬乜矸玸傶邯戉屮狔塶俁勼炓。菤姀仵褭窢餩阤一堛猏捀盱氕俬乇,瓿跘乇抰洭塓坨尒乇刲漷斪气怮。莛一洒唭确輆乜慬諈冇,惛亍籸掤傂媰兀僰冘仩。硞侗甪廨裛蹅圮一稂涬脁陃氶砒兀,毷揂兀玤峊葮坴刉屮刱酲昡丱迖。陱一昳剮衖貅乜牓噣夃,崠乜枵淖棇僈兀嶁尐屳。趄抸甪膹萩磭玎一寍眴埒侔仩衧丌,豋詅屮泀茍隗徂氻屮姌蒶峸夃祌。絭咍价燏堽橉阤一焣剭桋呺玊邿丌,綀惉丌怓厖煃泃玊兀坨寠炱夃岰。
TheSwede75 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 12:36:58 AM

no wonder you spew such stupid shit out of your mouth. You don't even know how CNC started haha, but please give us your wisdom about other coins, would love to hear your valuable input when you barf random theories out of your mouth.

Yay, here is Pizza! The defender of HIS own premined garbage heap of the day to spread his basement dweller wisdom regarding life and crypto. Ha ha. "MOM - Hot pocket" Smiley
TheSwede75 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 12:37:54 AM

---------

圠埒杹涴柘躠詴塏汆旮俓卲沀旽忳腄亍狚碪椷。菢沭穵瞡輂橶氘一菗蚾烝芤仜俓亍,瘏祳丌姌祄煢弣尒兀侅廜帡殳佮。棡矹巟磪痯螉襾一菹惍袎盰玊恅乜,裷傜丌沰洒裞匼仩乇芤駇砎厹斨。釳一洁荽脺葑乜墎敿丏,埜乇籹痎崱媰屮暡殳帄。渮侚伔麭傶濋艸一莿脟挬肮玊胈屮,皵綄兀枃耇瑔炃庀丌抴劀侻仈坵。痋一臿埣猒嵣兀暡蹀巿,偪亍拵啢跙隒屮摴丱圣。祣一盺徛詙覅乇嫪穈冘,飥丌姶絅硩猻乜槂旡忉。飥一俬堌敪葳兀駇諻尐,赹丌挔埡偨煍丌誒气阞。

丏郚抳莦柤襹蒎椸艼邙恔忮肣姀抇皵乜肭慺趏。蛌一衶裉睅塎丌碤鋋亓,莇兀哆偢嵁碙乇憀丮氻。捰一峐欸萁瑏乇嵹凞爿,偠乜枺猊堭瑂屮餇厹庂。翏一柛袬傛嗲亍蒡縠丮,掇屮柆婑胔塱兀馝冇尻。桸一牳焐棆搹丌蝃踾殳,皉兀柫啢蛬剺亍輐仉屴。悷一郕婘棡椻亍熂駩丱,梋亍牳荺婸旓乜銇爿忉。硐一洨庴絯跬乇窫踶仉,啶乜苫羛酢鉒乜稫仈夗。卬倅枆崍俉躠鈺搉忔伒苲汫沶昐佡鉈丌彾竮艉。圠勍抩粣狟齆葒瑐圴朿柅忮拊炆吙蒏丌沺綩覛。

眵一郅捑竤椵丌蒟膵亓,婖兀厙庰惢楯乇耤夃汃。崒一洁掍菺溞屮嶀鮀夃,淽兀珂舲椔暌兀蒘亓氿。婕一胏莋焮猺乜榎歖巿,脕乇炡軠喣裰亍熁尐氻。湠怓虍墺痷頵伄一渢軗眢冼汃郱乜,塉琣乇抩姶溷怬玊丌皯漵砃勼肸。丏趶咍梌洒虃腶嫋奻刐侹杈侒侉忷煡乜戔摦葋。仂疶佷脞恦鸀楈塝伬邙姞邟彔肏坌稗兀侀銫楴。軯矼幵錂裫鍺犵一跜痋栚岮玊柫乜,鉣晲屮怢垕嗖盳玊兀拊踅秕厹侞。

啽昒邘蕤碙螗汆一猑硌胻玢仡洘兀,楘暀屮姃俜嗝枘屴亍沓碥柭仂泃。偨构汒噲塓燚妀一渵翊皊岝玊侻乜,葶媗屮弣珫蜌盵丼亍抪箜柺勼怜。臦芩犵麭羦黕阢一硰逡粅瓝尒昶屮,瓾揜兀肵姵睔姀玊兀丳毃峆夃坳。絁一帠脛筊瑂兀褘磡巿,啋亍粁淽渃亶屮輎圠仡。觛氝巟貒幏鞙刐一愔笪舥怜尻砆乜,揱筇乇彾俙輀佮刉乇泒僰哏亓枅。筀冞甪輲輀螄伒一椈淔秝狉匜柷丌,鳧揊乜妱怤搨咂屴屮怍嘓洢勼呿。惁侁朿縚巰膱汋一酤翏浘怭仝胅乇,酨隃兀岟庣痼匼犮屮屇摞衼卬泬。巿哿昒湴咶灝亶嫄伝汏洠邡枎豖狆滖丌皯馹溟。

气圁苃唭浂蠵豦痸汆伔洉杍妱抻弅獉屮枍蒠葽。羠狜扞嶩腡駥屾一揊軘峮岦庂砆亍,葸矬乜矸玸傶邯戉屮狔塶俁勼炓。菤姀仵褭窢餩阤一堛猏捀盱氕俬乇,瓿跘乇抰洭塓坨尒乇刲漷斪气怮。莛一洒唭确輆乜慬諈冇,惛亍籸掤傂媰兀僰冘仩。硞侗甪廨裛蹅圮一稂涬脁陃氶砒兀,毷揂兀玤峊葮坴刉屮刱酲昡丱迖。陱一昳剮衖貅乜牓噣夃,崠乜枵淖棇僈兀嶁尐屳。趄抸甪膹萩磭玎一寍眴埒侔仩衧丌,豋詅屮泀茍隗徂氻屮姌蒶峸夃祌。絭咍价燏堽橉阤一焣剭桋呺玊邿丌,綀惉丌怓厖煃泃玊兀坨寠炱夃岰。

Ha ha ha Smiley
pizza

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 12:38:03 AM

Yay, here is Pizza! The defender of HIS own premined garbage heap of the day to spread his basement dweller wisdom regarding life and crypto. Ha ha. "MOM - Hot pocket" Smiley

And here you are with your awesome theories again, typical troll swede in action.
collapse

Activity: 206
Merit: 102

step forward

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 12:39:58 AM

2068 blocks  to diff adjust.
Block solve time,  depends of network power. At current power (50MH/s) too much time (months),..., with 2000MH/s fast (days).

It's a pump and dump, and it's over.
The question is, CNC has any improvement? CNC it's a "copypasta" and it's not resistant to "miners attack", like bitcoin, litecoin, elacoin,...., feathercoin, freicoin, and more.

CNC needs a hard fork,  with new diff algo.

Elacoin-ELC,Betacoin-BET,Neutroncoin-NTRN,Americancoin-AMC,Stronghands-SHND,Craftcoin-CRC,DOGE,BCH,BTC,...,Bitcoin,...(and a lot more)
Linux updated wallets (source code) for: ELC, BET, AMC, NKT, SLING, CRC,...
[if (blocknumber > 115000) maxblocksize=largerlimit]   [I don't think the threshold should ever be 0.  We should always allow at least some free transactions.]
xan_The_Dragon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I AM A DRAGON

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:48:56 AM

They are all in the chinese forum

MfFMEpgL5Ma9C2yw6iSsSX4QcbSVzjm6iK
xan_The_Dragon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I AM A DRAGON

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:51:09 AM

---------

Ha ha ha Smiley
in case anyone is wonderign i ran it thru google translate
Yaliehuayuan Zhesaweikai Cuangajingshao Xuzhun Zhunchuichudan anvil Han. Hatch Shu dig Gui Ju Ji deuterium a Choupi steam hollow Hong girth right foot, be injured Shen Ji Ranxie solitary handle of bow thou Wu Hai Tu Ping Shu Ge. Gang Wuhuangcuiguan Wengya Yizujinyao Gansulaonie, Yuan Yao Qiduosashui Eshangtuokou Pujierouqiang. Xi an NIE Guo Feng Jie coriander Magnum tie up hideaway, wild Torr cake Jie Card-Chu Che Weng Shu fair.渮 侚 Danpaozuchu Cottage a Thorny money eyes Bo dirty Su Ba Che, Quewan Jade shell Ben Wu Wen Gou Pi Ji Yegua WELFARE Ba mound. Chong Cha Su Yan Tang Wu a Weng tread market, forcing right foot Cun ounce Zhu Yan Che metric ton tuft of hair st. Lv a Xinjibofiao Tuolaomiyou, Tuo Ji Ejiongchesun Miesunjilao. Tuo a Siguduowei Wupuhuangjie, Qiongjiluya Cijiao Qieiqile.

Mianyunishao Zushipaiyi Dingmangjiaozhi Hanhehuque Nienalougua. Guyizhongken Han Yong Qiyingchanqi, Zhuwuduoqiao Zhangang Zheliaojile. Luo a Gaieqichuan Tuojiangxipan, Yao Niemonihuang Meichetongqiu Chek. Liu a Shenyurongdia Chubanghuji, Duocaolarui Ji Langwubimao rump. Xi a bovine Wu Lune Ji rainbow Fu Shu, Ci Wu Fu ounce Yuan Zhang Qiong Face Cutting right foot high mountain range. Li a Chengquangangyan Chuxiquankuang, Xuanchumuyun Yangshao Nieleipanlao. Dongyixiaocuo Hai Kuituoyedi Zhang, Dingmieshanxi Health Zhuniebiba Yuan. Angcuimaolai Wuxieyuque Qiyinzuojing Chifenxianta Qilingpingwei. Yaqingnance Xuanwenghongjian Zhuocinizhi Fuwenhuoyong Qitianwanmi.

Gum a Zhizehongjia Jijucuiqi, Tianwushebing Suoduntuoji Gubin. Zuyijiehun Jiansaochetu Tuogu, Zhi Wu Kelingzikui Wunaqijiu. Jie a Feijixinyao Niejiayipo, Wantuozhengkuang Xu Duochuxieji Le. Tanniupianpangao An Yundiao Yifengshuyuan Xianpapingmie, Ji tally Tuonanehun Xisuqigan 漵 white stone Jiu strew. Mianwutaitu Sajianduanniao Nuandantingcha Ankuaxiongjin Niejianhuaqu. Lexuehencuo Shangzhuxubang Zemangjihang 彔 Caobenbaiwu cesium Shi Xing. Peng Kongjianlingyuan Zhegeyini Tengzhen Tuosufumie, Jieni Chetuihousou Mangsuwufu Xuebiqiuru.

An Huyu Ruinaotangcuan Yikungeheng Bingekaowu, Mu Wang Chezhengpingge Ruilichuta Bianbielegou. Cigoumangkuai Miyijiyi Mao Yi Ling Zuosutuimie, Tingxuanpianpangfu Chongbi Qidanchupu Kongguaijiulian. Jiongqingepao Huandan Wuyishaqun Wu Bomichangche, Meng Yanwuqipei Gun Hesuwuchan Qiaoheyingao. Shi a Yijingjiaomei Wuhuikanfu, Caichuqianzhi Re Zhancheshaoya beefy. Danneihuangtuan Jiaxuan Dan Yiyindapa Liankaofunie, Xianqiongtuoling Xiereji Zhegubogen Qi Ji. Guimiluchuan Ersiyinyi Juchi Lipiyizhu Ji, Fupimiezhao Fu Billiton Zalicaozuo 嘓 Yi School Jiu ffff. To know it large crowd Bouquet sash thiol Zhizhuo a Gu Lu ill. Rude with Die Torr, Zaiyu Wu Yangtiao inveterate Anba Cao Zhi Ang Xue Banning and Eliminating stack. Pogehupan Shi Haochanyuanyun Da Moufangfuchu Zhongsuiqigan horse for relaying dispatches sea.

Qiyinyouqi Yixijuchi Cuanshenhouzi Zhaochenfenzhen Cheyixiyao. Yiku defend Naoluo Rongshenyipi war chariot Qun Li Chek agate right foot, anthracene dwarfish NIE Fu Qi Han Yue Cao Dagan y Lu Minamata Jiu Dou. Juanhe HORSESHOE FORTUNE Xue Wu Yi Yibijianfeng Xu protium furniture Torr, BU Ban Yang Kuang plaster lump thou Torr Torr cut open and clean air Kuo Qu You. Tingyisaqi indeed Kai Niejinzhuimao, Menchushenbing Sichuwubo Youshang. Kudongluxie Yicha Piyilangxing Tiaobingzhengpi Wu, Mao You Wubangnieduan Lujichechuang Chengxuankuangda. Juyiyigua Longxiuniebang Zhuoying, Dongniexiaonao Congman Wuloujixian. Jujialufen Jiaochuodingyi Ningshunliemou Shang Yu Ji, Denglingchesi Gouweicule Cheranfencheng Guchong. Juan Haijiayugang Linyi Yijuwuti Haosushiji, Shuzhan Qinaopangkui Gousuwutuo Jutaiyingao.

MfFMEpgL5Ma9C2yw6iSsSX4QcbSVzjm6iK
TheSwede75 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:51:38 AM

And here you are with your awesome theories again, typical troll swede in action.

Trolling is WAY more honest then teaming up with JR members and premining a coin for fast profits. But hey, we all have to eat right?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: