Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][TOKENSALE]🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS: Blockchain platform for ticket systems  (Read 29583 times)
CryptoTickets

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:33:03 AM

How will the money collected during ICO be spent? Roll Eyes

PaulSal, Money will be spent in such way: R&D - 26%, Marketing & PR -17.5%, Operations - 17.5%, Go global - 23%, Financial management - 3%, Legal - 4%, Cyber security - 4%, Taxes - 5%
CryptoTickets

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:48:19 AM

HI Smiley Where could I download Tickets Wallet? Huh

terens_PHD, Tickets Wallet is an online wallet, which you can download very soon from GooglePlay and Appstore Wink
CryptoTickets

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:49:30 AM

Please tell me the requirements to participate in the private sale
Slow_motion_guy,  first, you should sign up at page https://ico.crypto.tickets and approve your e-mail. You must accept the disclaimer, terms and conditions. We will inform you about the ico process via e-mail.

Also you may be notified via in-app purchase if you use the app (see links here https://faq.crypto.tickets/ico/how-can-i-receive-news-about-the-project-and-upcoming-events) and sign in. If you wish to take a part in the whitelist campaign - write us at whitelist@crypto.tickets.
aylisrg

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:55:48 AM

These guys are liars at its best.

They've lost all the money previously invested, because of the high cash burn, they are decreasing in traction dramatically, no strong clients using their shitty solution (they are even giving it out to use for free, to get some additional clients to show any traction) and no one in russia was ready to invest any in this falling angel. Even previous angels. Except one from Luxembourg invested previously and looking for a chance to get his money back, providing financials for a promo campaign to get others money to cover his loses, and to start investing on the ico additional amounts in crypto to show the ico traction for other participants.

Be aware!  

That is why the last chance is to make an ico for a bullshit idea, which is not even in production yet, and if needed could be implemented by any other ticketing company with strong engineering in several weeks.

No 35+ people in their team, they are located in coworking area, no 2M+ monthly turnover. They had never had any experience outside Russia.

Most of the posts above are from bots and people involved in promo campaign.  

SCAM! Believe, you will lose your money. They have no chance, will fail as with their previous projects.

Nothing from your message can not be supported by real facts. Soon, we are going to publish the news, that it has already been invested 250K $ in our project.
And by the way, it's funny to read this kind of post from newbie user".
Sure, real facts would be really appreciated!
Just prove your 2M+ turnover via open payment processing information,  show your list of 1000 clients, that use your solution right now,
show your 35+ people employee contracts and their social network profiles. Also please describe any international experience that your
team had, with references. Open GIT with platform code, announce contracts that you have already made with any of the international ticketing platforms to
use your blockchain solution.Without this information, you guys just trying to raise easy money for your sick fantasies!  Be transparent.
Hey, dudes? Any answers for the questions mentioned above? And one additional, btw, do you have at least 1 ticketing platform that you've signed already to use your future fantasy blockchain? Any idea, why should they do that, keeping in mind, that it takes not more than 3 weeks to integrate own blockchain into their business, if it would be needed. Any idea, why should guys like Ticketmaster, or even smaller leaders in local ticketing use your non existing product? Guys, you are funny!

Seem that it writes guy, who was fired 1.5 years ago from ticketscloud.com for his insane behaviour. That is usual strategy - ignore my posts and keep writing shit.

Sooooo we are expecting really looooooong conversation.
But first, I'm waiting an answer for my question: Why did you ignore my article at page #6? There was an answer, but you keep noising.
CryptoTickets

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:55:55 AM

How many tokens are you goig to issue?

ValB, we are going to issue 914.869.281 TKT
CryptoTickets

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:22:55 AM

Hi, guys!
What about your competitors, do you have any?
Bit-talker1,  there are currently seven startups with plans to launch blockchain ticketing platforms, none of which are currently in production. Ticketscloud.com is a cash flow positive business with strong venture backing.
The crypto.tickets ICO will enable the creation of the backend blockchain for this platform, the missing link which will enable a full service solution!!!
One powerful competitive advantage is that we are building a universal solution for any ticketing system Wink Wink Wink
CryptoTickets

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:29:18 AM

What experience do you have in ticket selling? What is your team? Roll Eyes
Esperanza-ninja, We have already great experience in  ticket selling.
The project crypto.tickets is launched by the founders with 20 years of experience in the entertainment market and ticket sales. I united an international team of developers, marketers, client managers and support staff.
Our Tickets Cloud dates back to the beginning of 2014 and represents a platform combining event organisers and ticket sellers in one online facility. At the moment, the monthly turnover of the company is $2 million with growth of over 500% between 2015 and 2016. The project collected $1.6 million in investment during the 3 years of its development.  Wink Wink Wink
CryptoTickets

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:33:31 AM

Hi! Great idea Wink Do you use now Tickets Cloud for ticket selling? Where can I find more detailed information about it?

P-Ant, Yes, Sure!! The Tickets Cloud dates back to the beginning of 2014 and represents a platform combining event organisers and ticket sellers in one online facility. At the moment, the monthly turnover of the company is $2 million with growth of over 500% between 2015 and 2016. The project collected $1.6 million in investment during the 3 years of its development. Today, we have signed over 950 contracts with organisers and have sold over 800 thousand tickets. In 2017 the Tickets Cloud became the world’s first company whose technological base is used for selling event tickets by Aliexpress.

More detailed information about Ticket loud you may find on ticketscloud.org or on the blog http://blog.ticketscloud.org/

aylisrg

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:52:28 AM

Hi, guys!
What about your competitors, do you have any?
Bit-talker1,  there are currently seven startups with plans to launch blockchain ticketing platforms, none of which are currently in production. Ticketscloud.com is a cash flow positive business with strong venture backing.
The crypto.tickets ICO will enable the creation of the backend blockchain for this platform, the missing link which will enable a full service solution!!!
One powerful competitive advantage is that we are building a universal solution for any ticketing system Wink Wink Wink

1 more http://faq.crypto.tickets/ico/does-cryptotickets-have-competitors
EluosiWawa

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:31:51 AM

would it be possible to buy tickets with fiat money?
crypto_fake

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:45:34 AM

They've lost all the money previously invested, because of the high cash burn, they are decreasing in traction dramatically, no strong clients using their shitty solution (they are even giving it out to use for free, to get some additional clients to show any traction) and no one in russia was ready to invest any in this falling angel. Even previous angels. Except one from Luxembourg invested previously and looking for a chance to get his money back, providing financials for a promo campaign to get others money to cover his loses, and to start investing on the ico additional amounts in crypto to show the ico traction for other participants.

Be aware!  

That is why the last chance is to make an ico for a bullshit idea, which is not even in production yet, and if needed could be implemented by any other ticketing company with strong engineering in several weeks.

No 35+ people in their team, they are located in coworking area, no 2M+ monthly turnover. They had never had any experience outside Russia.

SCAM! Believe, you will lose your money. They have no chance, will fail as with their previous projects.

Nothing from your message can not be supported by real facts. Soon, we are going to publish the news, that it has already been invested 250K $ in our project.
Just prove your 2M+ turnover via open payment processing information,  show your list of 1000 clients, that use your solution right now,
show your 35+ people employee contracts and their social network profiles. Also please describe any international experience that your
team had, with references. Open GIT with platform code, announce contracts that you have already made with any of the international ticketing platforms to
use your blockchain solution.Without this information, you guys just trying to raise easy money for your sick fantasies!  Be transparent.
Hey, dudes? Any answers for the questions mentioned above? And one additional, btw, do you have at least 1 ticketing platform that you've signed already to use your future fantasy blockchain? Any idea, why should they do that, keeping in mind, that it takes not more than 3 weeks to integrate own blockchain into their business, if it would be needed. Any idea, why should guys like Ticketmaster, or even smaller leaders in local ticketing use your non existing product? Guys, you are funny!

Seem that it writes guy, who was fired 1.5 years ago from ticketscloud.com for his insane behaviour. That is usual strategy - ignore my posts and keep writing shit.

But first, I'm waiting an answer for my question: Why did you ignore my article at page #6? There was an answer, but you keep noising.

As i see, you didnt answer any of exact questions asked. No facts. Just bubbles. Repeating:

Prove your 2M+ turnover via open payment processing information,  show your list of 1000 clients, that use your solution right now,
Btw, do you have at least 1 ticketing platform that you've signed already to use your future fantasy blockchain? Any idea, why should they do that, keeping in mind, that it takes not more than 3 weeks to integrate own blockchain into their business, if it would be needed. Any idea, why should guys like Ticketmaster, or even smaller leaders in local ticketing use your non existing product? What exchanges have you already dealed with, in the way of token distribution.
mister_john

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:03:52 PM

what platforms do you use on your token?
aylisrg

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:05:30 PM

Be aware!  

As i see, you didnt answer any of exact questions asked. No facts. Just bubbles. Repeating:

Prove your 2M+ turnover via open payment processing information,  show your list of 1000 clients, that use your solution right now,
Btw, do you have at least 1 ticketing platform that you've signed already to use your future fantasy blockchain? Any idea, why should they do that, keeping in mind, that it takes not more than 3 weeks to integrate own blockchain into their business, if it would be needed. Any idea, why should guys like Ticketmaster, or even smaller leaders in local ticketing use your non existing product? What exchanges have you already dealed with, in the way of token distribution.

ok. Lets go step by step.

"Prove your 2M+ turnover via open payment processing information"
If I will do that I will break signed NDA. Ask any unpublic company - no one will open financial info for you. But I think, we can get a solution: maybe you know third party (for example, tax inspection) that will provide you such info?
rx7yt

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:18:01 PM

Hi Guys! I have a question abount my account, how can I use it? Smiley Smiley
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:18:40 PM

awesome project awesome team, hope for awesome party
Kibit

Activity: 162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:22:20 PM

HI Wink Wink How can I participate in the bounty program?
crypto_fake

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:37:46 PM

Be aware!  

If I will do that I will break signed NDA. Ask any unpublic company - no one will open financial info for you. But I think, we can get a solution: maybe you know third party (for example, tax inspection) that will provide you such info?

It is as always, bla-bla-bla. Just look at Dodo Pizza team - they are transparent and they are not public company. So, it only depends on the goodwill of  transparency volume you could provide to your potential partners and investors.
dart_w

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:45:59 PM

Great proect! Where are you incorporated??
aylisrg

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:57:20 PM

Be aware!  

It is as always, bla-bla-bla. Just look at Dodo Pizza team - they are transparent and they are not public company. So, it only depends on the goodwill of  transparency volume you could provide to your potential partners and investors.

So you do not know any legal source I can show turnover?
CryptoTickets

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:56:27 PM

Great proect! Where are you incorporated??

dart_w, our HQ is based in Russia with a secondary offices in London, Delaware (USA), and Luxemburg.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: