Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:31:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][TOKENSALE]🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS: Blockchain platform for ticket systems  (Read 29590 times)
jirages

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:34:08 AM

How long should it take the TKNs to appear in my wallet? I bought some with eth last night and the eths gone but no sign of my tokens.

Hi! If you paid you  just to wait to appear in my crypto account.
  https://www.myetherwallet.com/#send-transaction Then choose add custom token and write the following:
-0xC0354Ee5681D39CF80559fDe9b66A4957ADe265F
-TKT
Then you will see your TKT balance

Check your balance at your ETH wallet

Thank you, got my tokens in my wallet, perfect
TG_Alex

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:06:13 PM

How long should it take the TKNs to appear in my wallet? I bought some with eth last night and the eths gone but no sign of my tokens.

https://www.myetherwallet.com/#send-transaction Then choose add custom token and write the following:
-TKT

WOW Grin Grin That's Great!

How to do this with Parity?
CryptoTickets

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:33:20 PM

Hi! If you paid you  just have to wait to appear in your crypto account.
-TKT

WOW Grin Grin That's Great!

How to do this with Parity?

Hi! ;)The procedure of payment is such: if you invest Ethereum, do it through https://crypto.tickets

If you invest BTC, LTC, BCC(BCH), use your personal account at http://ico.crypto.tickets

In order to see your token at your Ethereum wallet please click "Add custom token" at http://myetherwallet.com
adman9000

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:24:59 PM

-TKT

Got it, thanks!
CryptoTickets

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

hi can you tell me what happens with any unsold tokens are they burned or kept by the company

Hi! there won't be unsold tokens Wink

we will see?HuhHuh?

Smart contract is based on such principle that tokens are issued only when you pay and buy it. So, there are not more issued tokens.
As a result there are no not-sold tokens Cheesy
mister_john

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:23:46 PM

I was very inspired while acquaintance with this program too. I planned to write an article like you do, but I have not enough time for things like this. It’s much easier and faster to make posts in Twitter and Facebook, thank God this stuff is very effective for getting stakes too Cheesy
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 756

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:55:46 PM

Dev I would really like to know whether the tickets are fully programmable? Can you customize every ticket as an event organizer? Price, seat, re-sale price and so on and so forth.

Hi ;)Yes, tickets are programmable, every ticket is a smart-contract, where all requirments according to salling, re-salling, are established. There you will also see your seat, price Wink Wink

Alright I think that's a must if you run a system on the blockchain. What are the weaknesses that you think your system might have but that you can still improve?

hi! We actually doing everithyng not to have weaknesses, our team is working on the system now

When I find time I will read your white paper in full. The one from Aventus was well written and they are doing a lot of things. So I would like to understand how your project compares to theirs. I will let you know if I have questions.
CryptoTickets

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:21:29 PM

Dev I would really like to know whether the tickets are fully programmable? Can you customize every ticket as an event organizer? Price, seat, re-sale price and so on and so forth.

Hi ;)Yes, tickets are programmable, every ticket is a smart-contract, where all requirments according to salling, re-salling, are established. There you will also see your seat, price Wink Wink

Alright I think that's a must if you run a system on the blockchain. What are the weaknesses that you think your system might have but that you can still improve?

hi! We actually doing everithyng not to have weaknesses, our team is working on the system now

When I find time I will read your white paper in full. The one from Aventus was well written and they are doing a lot of things. So I would like to understand how your project compares to theirs. I will let you know if I have questions.

Hi! There are currently seven startups with plans to launch blockchain ticketing platforms, none of which are currently in production. Ticketscloud.com is a cash flow positive business with strong venture backing. The business is scaling quickly and meets all requirements of the modern ticketing solution. The crypto.tickets ICO will enable the creation of the backend blockchain for this platform, the missing link which will enable a full service solution.

That said, the solution is not exclusive to Tickets Cloud. One powerful competitive advantage is that we are building a universal solution for any ticketing system. Crypto.tickets is a foundation blockchain solution; the central hub which will regulate the interaction between all players in the market. Each event established in the system is a smart-contract, which is responsible for processing payments, issuing and returning crypto-tickets for their transfer and resale in the secondary market, the decentralised ticket exchange which works directly on the blockchain. The Ticket Chain is a universal solution for any ticket system, which gives it and its clients all advantages of blockchain technologies.

And one more difference - Aventus makes an Eventbrite competitor with blockchain - they will face heavy competition in the B2C ticketing market. We will build the first blockchain platform for ticketing systems which they will be able to use to provide this function to their customers for the organizers.
Syroamst

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:46:29 PM

Crypto.tickets is now listed on ICO Drops - https://icodrops.com/crypto-tickets/

The Best ICO Calendar
█ █ █   ICO Drops   █ █ █
Rating + Bounty List + ROI
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 756

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:58:26 PM

Hi! There are currently seven startups with plans to launch blockchain ticketing platforms, none of which are currently in production. Ticketscloud.com is a cash flow positive business with strong venture backing. The business is scaling quickly and meets all requirements of the modern ticketing solution. The crypto.tickets ICO will enable the creation of the backend blockchain for this platform, the missing link which will enable a full service solution.

That said, the solution is not exclusive to Tickets Cloud. One powerful competitive advantage is that we are building a universal solution for any ticketing system. Crypto.tickets is a foundation blockchain solution; the central hub which will regulate the interaction between all players in the market. Each event established in the system is a smart-contract, which is responsible for processing payments, issuing and returning crypto-tickets for their transfer and resale in the secondary market, the decentralised ticket exchange which works directly on the blockchain. The Ticket Chain is a universal solution for any ticket system, which gives it and its clients all advantages of blockchain technologies.

And one more difference - Aventus makes an Eventbrite competitor with blockchain - they will face heavy competition in the B2C ticketing market. We will build the first blockchain platform for ticketing systems which they will be able to use to provide this function to their customers for the organizers.

Thank you for the detailed response. That helps to put your project a little bit better into perspective. However, I will as soon as possible study your WP and probably come up with some questions. Thank you thus far Smiley
cloud777

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:30:32 PM

Hi!
I want to invest some coins...

If I send you some ETH, I can see in real time my TKT wallet or I must to wait the Crowdsale's end?

"On the Blockchain, no one knows you're a fridge"
Igorananin

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:29:55 AM

Здpaвcтвyйтe! Дeлaл вaм пepeвoд eth c кoшeлькa jaxx, пocлe этoгo yжe бoльшe cyтoк в пpoфилe нa crypto.tickets (и в пpилoжeнии) бaлaнc ocтaeтcя нyлeвым (tkt). Пocлe я пpoвepил бaлaнc tkt нa мoeм jaxx чepeз myetherwallet, тaм тoкeны oтoбpaжaютcя кaк нaдo. Бyдeт ли y мeня и дaльшe бaлaнc в crypto.tickets ocтaвaтьcя нyлeвым?
Cпacибo!
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:32:04 PM

Their bounty panels are beautiful. The team seems to understand from this business. Stakes are calculated even with one day delay. I think this project will collect investment. There are many projects in the same sector but all of them have potential to do business. eventually it is a very large sector

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
shinjiz

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:44:15 PM

Hi!
I want to invest some coins...

If I send you some ETH, I can see in real time my TKT wallet or I must to wait the Crowdsale's end?

You will get TKT in your wallet straightaway. Wink
Igorananin

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:01:08 PM

Hi! I've sent your some ETH from my Jaxx wallet, then for about of 20 hours my TKT balance on crypto.tickets (as well as in crypto.tickets app) was remaining zero. After i have checked my jaxx balance through the M<y Ether Wallet, and observed my TKTs arrived. Will my crypto.tickets balance be staying zero as now?
Thanks!
bumbazaka

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:03:32 PM

Their bounty panels are beautiful. The team seems to understand from this business. Stakes are calculated even with one day delay. I think this project will collect investment. There are many projects in the same sector but all of them have potential to do business. eventually it is a very large sector
Yes, you are right. The panel is so good. And it is important that all retweets count immediatle without mistakes.

moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:34:50 AM

Hello crypto.tickets community!

Please feel free to Like or RT: https://twitter.com/themoonparadigm/status/916259486930792448

Cool

CryptoTickets

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:24:53 AM

guys is your token ERC20 right?

Yes, you’re right) TKT is a ERC20 token issued on an Ethereum blockchain!
CryptoTickets

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:31:21 AM

To participate with Ether, we just send from our personnal wallet, to the address on the ether tag ?

if so, I sent some ether to try on the opening last night, and cannot see my participation on the bottom of the trading page 'transactions'
thank you

Hi!Hi! ;)The procedure of payment is such: if you invest Ethereum, do it through https://crypto.tickets

If you invest BTC, LTC, BCC(BCH), use your personal account at http://ico.crypto.tickets

In order to see your token at your Ethereum wallet please click "Add custom token" at http://myetherwallet.com
CryptoTickets

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:32:22 AM

Thank you for the detailed response. That helps to put your project a little bit better into perspective. However, I will as soon as possible study your WP and probably come up with some questions. Thank you thus far Smiley

Okay! Thanks for your interest! Read it ASAP and join us Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: