Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Blockchain?  (Read 3579 times)
Anewor

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:14:43 AM

The blockchain technology will be bigger than the Bitcoin itself. As there are a lot of industries where the blockchain could be implemented Millions of people will use the blockchain without knowing it. From Health care, insurance to real estate, we are still at the very beginning. Even if you can mix with IOT and AI it could be an economic bomb.
I definitely agree with you, I have heard that Japan now passes a law that will make bitcoin a legal tender in their country which means that the blockchain will bexome very significant and maybe used in what you have just stated. Looking forward to these possibilities some 8 to 10 years onward. I love this technology and  bitcoins.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:43:39 AM

There has a big bright future for the blockchain technology 2 years from now people will benefit and enjoy the use of blockchain technology transaction everywhere very easily because of this technology. we are now starting to adopt the blockchain technology.

albertcrypto110

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:15:23 AM

I think that blockchain could become really important for bitcoin because maybe it will have it's own bank. That would be awesome.
loginov

Activity: 36
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:32:33 AM

What do you think is future of Blockchain technology? Where do you see this in next 8-10 years?
If there are improvements done regarding transaction fees and transfer time, it will become quite popular. Otherwise, it will never be able to replace mediums like PayPal.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

What do you think is future of Blockchain technology? Where do you see this in next 8-10 years?

There are a lot of positive things that can happen on a block chain, since technology today is growing very fast then there is a huge chance for the fee's to increase and the transaction to get even more faster.

yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:38:21 AM

Block chain solves the Internet, the asset cannot be duplicated, is yours is not mine, and with the current technology unbreakable! This technique seems simple and actually solves the biggest problem!
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:40:29 AM

I think the blockchain technology will still be here to stay 8-10 years from now although I surmise that it would be a different, much more advanced, version. That is what is happening in our society. Everything passes through some kind of evolution. The best will remain. And for those who do not adapt to the current competition and cannot cope up will perish. Blockchain is still growing to its full potential right now. It is still very much attractive as there is nothing that can give 100% transparency than blockchain as of now.
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

Thanks to bitcoins, blockchain has gained popularity, recognision and acceptance at a very high rate. the technology no longer supports cryptocurrency only as there are talks of adopting the technologies in other fields, Banking is the leading sector where blockchain  will undoubtedly be applied. Health sector, real estate and several other fields will adopt the technology. Blockchain's future is therefore shinning bright like never before.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:13:53 AM

Blockchain technology is a fantastic innovation of recent times and it is definetely here to stay for a long time. Ut have opened new paths for newer currencies that are digital in nature to grow and make themselves better.

Not just the crypto industry but blockchain may prive to be uselful in many other avenues like banking and security purposes. Blockchain has a nice foundation of trackability and fool-proofness  which will keep it new for a long time.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:17:05 AM

The applications of blockchain and numerous and quite exciting. From trading commodities like solar generated electricity to creating efficiency in how we deal with contracts and documents, there is certainly going to be many industries disrupted and improved by this technology. Alot of this is being developed at the moment and we are already seeing real world applications deployed. The digital currency aspect of it, is actually one of the least excited areas for this discussion, but it is the one getting most of the media attention due to the speculation that is currently evident in these markets.
Ahmad Raditya

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:19:14 AM

I see the level of trust in Blockchain technology continues to increase. this can be seen from the number of new companies or existing companies, they connect their projects with Blockchain because it is considered as the latest database technology.

╰ ╰ ╰   PlayHall ╯ ╯ ╯              ● JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! PLAYHALL.IO ●  ╰ FACEBOOK ╯| | ╰ TELEGRAM ╯| | ╰ TWITTER ╯ | | ╰ MEDIUM
REDDIT ╯| | ╰ THREAD
Santachigo

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:31:06 AM

Blockchain is the revolution of the future world. Especially Blockchain, which promotes its strength in managing and selling properties online, is the most popular type of bitcoin. This is a technology that stores and transmits information by blocks that are linked together and expanded over time. Blockchain technology acts as a log for all transactions. Blockchain is innovative and groundbreaking in human thinking to ensure absolute transparency, accuracy, rationality and utility in today's era.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

I think the blockchain technology will still be here to stay 8-10 years from now although I surmise that it would be a different, much more advanced, version. That is what is happening in our society. Everything passes through some kind of evolution. The best will remain. And for those who do not adapt to the current competition and cannot cope up will perish. Blockchain is still growing to its full potential right now. It is still very much attractive as there is nothing that can give 100% transparency than blockchain as of now.
The blockchain technology will become the next technology for the monetary system or at least the payment system of the world in the future. I believe no technology can better than blockchain about security and justice. You have to know every year, the banks must to paid many money to keep safe the system from hacker attack.
kxshcb

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:44:59 AM

Blockchain can transform the future of entertainment. Although blockchain technology remains far from mainstream adoption, it is poised to change the status quo in a wide range of fields. Other news, the nine blockchain startups on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for 2018 are constructing infrastructure—to support both public cryptocurrency markets and initiatives that could change how current financial transactions are executed and recorded. Meanwhile, first-time list member Symbiont is working with both incorporation capital Delaware and mutual fund behemoth Vanguard, on blockchain initiatives. Notably, founders of three of picks—The Bitfury Group, Coinbase and Ripple—also earned spots on Forbes' new list of The Richest People In Crytpocurrency.
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:55:47 AM

Future blockchain applications will be ubiquitous. It will greatly promote social fairness and transparency, greatly improve social efficiency, reduce human waste, and lead society into a brighter world!
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:48:50 AM

if I imagine for the future of Blockchain technology has been applied in all countries I am sure there is no lg unemployment and poverty and also all the needs of everything all-round...
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:12:20 AM

Well, blockchain can be also a catalyst for social engineering, reducing poverty and provide tools to witness economic trends and dynamics in real time, to give data on impacts on UBI( universal Basic Income) and airdrops and observe in real time the economics policy effects on the economic participants.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:25:19 AM

The only thing I see is it is going to cost a lot of jobs in future , some claimed that the bank sector would be the most affected one but as I go more deeper into it it feels like this technology can be used in most sectors it does reduce the cost and does the work faster but as I said takes away people's job
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:27:10 AM

The blockchain generation can be bigger than the bitcoin itself. as there are a variety of industries in which the blockchain will be applied hundreds of thousands of humans will use the blockchain without knowing it. from fitness care, insurance to real property, we're nevertheless at the very beginning.

lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:39:18 PM

Blockchain has a great future because there are many industries where blockchain people will use blockchain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: