Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Blockchain?  (Read 3579 times)
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:41:50 AM

I see the blockchain technology in the next 5 years to be adapted by the banking system of many nation. Blockchain has more advantage than disadvantage, one perfect example would be its anonymity we can send or receive in a hassle free way but the criminals can also do it which i said that is a disadvantage of having anonymity .
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:45:10 AM

I think that the future is that there will be an input into the wallet with the help of a chip inserted into the hand and there already all the data will be automatically entered and show how much money you have left or added.
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

I think that the future is that there will be an input into the wallet with the help of a chip inserted into the hand and there already all the data will be automatically entered and show how much money you have left or added.
Blockchain technology has the ability to make the organizations that use it transparent, democratic, decentralized, efficient, and secure. It will likely to disrupt many industries in the coming 5 to 10 years.Many banks like Barclays are also working on adopting blockchain technology to make their business operations faster.
cryptofeel

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

The future of bitcoin is very beautiful and engaging as it will create jobs and become a full time academic pursuit. It will be also rewarding for those who join the train early.
Ashleybarnes2

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:56:30 AM

I think it will be that successful it will be invisible. This is the true litmus test for me. I can see Bitcoin or another decentralised currency being the worlds main currency. The twitter ceo seems to agree and his company are currently banning crypto adds so you can see major industry leaders are interested in the tech and it's only a matter of time they start taking advantage of distributed ledgers
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:57:58 PM

I think Blockchain's future technology is brighter than it is now, because blockchain is growing rapidly, and I believe that the future will be brighter, because for me an easy way to earn a good profit.
Mokter

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:58:28 PM

What do you think is future of Blockchain technology? Where do you see this in next 8-10 years?
Blockchain technology is the hot cake of the present age. It is getting popularity day by day. It will take 5-10 years to get momentum. This technology will dramatically change the traditional banking and will brought about a revolution in transaction service by 2050. Many banks are adopting this technology to exist in the market. Undoubtedly future of blockchain technology is quite prosperous.
crypto_mastermind219

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:04:55 PM

i can say that, blockchain will be the next biggest system for revolution of currencies.this simple method can change the completely the payment processor and future currencies for sure.and , its not so far. blockchain will introduce more new coins for each country for safe transaction and also made strong coding for online users.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:05:31 AM

What do you think is future of Blockchain technology? Where do you see this in next 8-10 years?
Because of the popularity and innovation of blockchain system can do to services and our daily life. It can be necessity and can be used in various of things like transactions, Recording records or stats and etc. I think it can be pretty helpful for making our life easier in  the future.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:39:49 AM

It's like the discover of internet people doesn't see the power of blockchain i think most of payment method will use in the future will go to blockchain technology.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

I always see blockchain as the gem of BTC and all other Crypto currencies
it has been adopted by tens or maybe hundreds of other Industries and technologies, so I believe its future is awesome!
When we talk about bitcoin specifically, we can definitely say that the technology has a bright future and promising potential. Which is evident to how bitcoin was anticipated and widely loved by cryptocurrency users world-wide. However, as per altcoins, I could say that a lot of these altcoins also pose a bright future but because of poor funding, it never saw the light of the day.
CADguy

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

In a world governed by detachments, decentralization can go even further and affect not only people, but also objects. If they have their own personality and place in the detachment, then it can be imagined that they will become to some extent independent in decision-making.
Nikolaiy

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

Let's remind: in order to have complete control over the system and to prevent inflation, there is a strict limitation in the bitcoin code - in the turnover there can be a maximum of 21 million bitcoins.
cryptbit.man

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

Hopefully the future of blockchain is to be involved in any system that want's to be made highly traceable and belonging to a pool of items. Imagine for example governments using blockchain to register your data as a citizen and so on and so forth.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:27:47 PM

I Think it will be in every sphere,Everywhere,Especially this technology will be used on institutional level for public&private purposes...
In my country,In Republic of Georgia it has already implemented(for immovable property registration) and I think it will be good tendence for another countries...I have just read news about Harvard Business School,they are going to use Georgia's experience of implanting blockchain technologies and it so cool news for me.anyway, blockchain technology is one of the greatest innovation of 21 century,I hope goverments and their leaders will use this chance to make their countries more secure than they are today.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

I think that the blockchain will develop, but there will be several more competitive platforms
jakech2211

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:37:48 PM

I think the evolution of blockchain technology will apparently intensify as this will become also a system that can be used by other companies not cryptomarket alone. I have read some articles that like IBM and JP Morgan, they are studying to integrate the said technology into their interface. In the future, blockchain will become more sustainable and harder to be penetrated by hackers. I also believe that with this kind of technology, many establishments will be able to provide a fast and accessible transactions.
Titanos

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:42:47 PM

Many countries are already initiating blockchain use in many sectors, even countries banning or threatening to ban Bitcoin.
After 8-10 years, i think this technology will be vastly used in the world.
Deolito

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:46:53 PM

It sometimes seems it's hard to hold two thoughts to be true at once when it comes to all the hype and hate around Bitcoin, Blockchain and cryptocurrency: Either Bitcoin is a bubble or it's the beautiful unicorn that we'll all ride to a future filled with rainbows.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:00:20 PM

Blockchain technology is one of the new technologies in the last 20 years,
every new technology always gets updates every year and I think that Blockchain technology will continue to be developed
and peoples who are experts in Blockchain will continue to innovate Blockchain technology.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: