Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:49:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Blockchain?  (Read 3579 times)
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

This technology will certainly be adopted by the government for use in the field of finance or even in other areas that have a high degree of confidentiality, because blockchain technology is very safe no one can hack it except by the factor of negligence of the manager in maintaining the confidentiality of authentication
esprit man

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:54:03 AM

What do you think is future of Blockchain technology? Where do you see this in next 8-10 years?

Blockchain technology is more advanced in our advanced era. We live in an advanced era. This technology is more advanced. In my opinion, the method of blockchain technology will never stop. Because its use is increasing. No one can easily know who is earning money here. There is a lot of problems in real life if there is more money. Many of the advantages of this blockchain are. One day the transaction system will accept the rate of paper money. The bitcoin transaction will be more than paper money. Now people know about bitcoin, know more day by day. It is future much better. Many people know about bitcoin at the end of 2017.
juliopirlo

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

What do you think is future of Blockchain technology? Where do you see this in next 8-10 years?
Why is blockhain referred to as the future? Because blockchain has been known as a program to record financial data digitally, and widely used in the banking sector. so all the finance and non-financial industries can use and apply blockchain technology to record all their company data into a secure system without the need for centralized servers. blockchain technology is the solution of the future because the technology can be used for various industries in various fields and very useful.
"The blockchain can be used for electronic medical records, it can even be used to trace our DNA forever that it is ours and not used for things we disagree with
novogum

Activity: 416
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:49:17 AM

Blockchain will live even if cryptocurrencies die. The blockchain technology itself does not depend on the value of the cryptocurrency. Blockchain is already used in various fields of activity. Medicine, food Sale, banking. I think that the technology will live on.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:50:00 AM

I see it on different uses of documenting like medical status/records, housing/real estate title or owners and many more. It can help us in different kinds of services and products once it is researched well because today blockchain is on its experimental stages.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:06:54 PM

I think that the future of the global is when all the bitcoins will be extracted to the same extent as the whole country and then there will be a stable price
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:19:43 PM

Nowadays Blockchain is a leading technology that surely grows up to date by time. may be some others technologies will show up along blockchain, but it doesn't mean blockchain will disappear. in next 8-10 years, blockchain will common technology that will be used by various industries and cryptocurrencies will take place as a main currency as digital era will show its existence.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:54:10 AM

After many years I think blockchain technology or technology similar to blockchain will be in different areas of economy. I don’t think that it will be everywhere but in processing information it will be for sure.
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:36:24 AM

Blockchain is the technology to create btc_ the most valuable electronic money today. On the other hand, Blockchain can be applied in many different fields. Blockchain is a wonderful creation and will grow stronger.

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:04:57 AM

Now more and more companies are even utilizing blockchain technology for business and productive activities, more and more people are concerned with security so storing in blockchain is more secure than on the server.
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

I see bright future of blockchain, my self learning and reads a lot about blockchain because I believe that this technology would be widely use and become the top technology in the future.
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:09:58 AM

I'm sure there's always a new revolution from civilization before.
maybe in the future, there is new technology that can be better than blockchain. without intending to shrink the blockchain system. but, all there is always new innovations that are made and become very useful in our lives and what else in the virtual world.

Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

The future of blockchain are great, it is the best technology that will implemented in many areas in industry, government, financial institution or anything else. We will see that blockchain will rule the technology in the future.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

I see bright future of block chain. Since million of people are using it,  It have faster transaction but the fee seems not worth it. Maybe block chain high transaction fee maybe solved with hard or soft forks.
With its popularity its highly possibility that some banks can adopt it and soon it will be the biggest invention of the century.

Just have a logical review about current situations and then compare them against bitcoins relating the future. This current era is developing into technical world. We can see everything converting or modifying into technicalities.

Likewise, when currency is under discussion, bitcoins are digital and future would be digital too. So ultimately, bitcoins would have best space to be fit in future.
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:26:21 AM

They can't simply stroll out and purchase 100 million in BTC. There has to be that much even available on the market. They would need to visit various alternate books, peer to look services around the sector, and so forth. It is not something they could do quick. They can best do it if someone inclined to promote it at the fee they may be willing to promote it for. Do you understand how peer to see works?
miti251194

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:38:35 AM

I believe that it will continue to grow and develop over the next several years, because the biggest potential is to create a place to apply smart contracts: agreements in contracts and transactions will be confirmed without disclosure. Between the parties with a certain intermediary that ensures that everything is transparent and certain,Real estate, healthcare, or even the government are gradually adopting blocktrain
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:17:13 PM

This technology really made a breakthrough in the world of digital currencies. It is very convenient to make anonymous transactions directly, so that no one knows about it. I would say that it's brilliant. And maybe in 8-10 years this technology will become number 1
arondaly

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:47:17 PM

The blockchain is the best things happened for us it will constantly improve. It will adopt all the aspects of human life style as time changes in few years.  The development of the blockchain 3.0 is underway now and we will see more of this in near future. So Blockchain future is bright.
VIC-btcforum

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

the blockchain technology is the future
vladimirovleanid

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:39:31 PM

Then, thanks to her complete anonymity, not absolutely law-abiding citizens became interested in this. And so, gradually, bit by bit, bitcoin began to unwind and reached today's considerable course.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: