Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:47:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Blockchain?  (Read 3579 times)
MartynasB

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:28:25 AM

Blockchain future is big, now it's developing in commercial way, but there is very big room to grow - Smart cities, IoT, Banking systems and etc. I would love to see blockchain in medical industry i believe it can help a lot
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 2151

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:34:02 AM

What do you think is future of Blockchain technology? Where do you see this in next 8-10 years?

In my opinion, there will be even more cryptocurrencies but only a few will be considered as "mainstream"
When we open coinmarketcap (or similar site) the top-20 will be really valuable coin
Transaction fees will be cheaper (or almost negligible) and block speed will be much faster
The immutability feature of blockchain will drive apps/use case that require immutability record, i think the majority is assets

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:39:11 AM

Blockchain the - immutable, encrypted, decentralized - ledger has a potential of making every centralized process, activity, and organization fully autonomous. This means we can eliminate intermediaries andauthorities.

Blockchain will help to address several modern-day security concerns, including issues with contracts, identity, and fraud management. Blockchain-based lists will allow online retailers and financial organizations to conveniently vet their customers and fight against fraudulent activities.
aakriti

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:40:28 AM

Blockchain technology is at its emerging stage and future of Blockchain is bright. It going to effect  similarly as internet effected us.
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:46:09 AM

You can not know the future of Bitcoin because of how your future is, you also can not know
SkytreeHK

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:47:37 AM

Blockchain is one of the significant technology in the future, but maybe not related to cryptocurrency
jaymor11

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:48:33 AM

The future of finance could be dominated by blockchain technologies. A traceable global currency complete with an efficient infrastructure will not only result in massive cost reduction for all market participants, it will change global banking. Bitcoin will do for payments what email did for communication.
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

What do you think is future of Blockchain technology? Where do you see this in next 8-10 years?
The future of finance could be dominated by
blockchain technologies. A traceable global
currency complete with an efficient
infrastructure will not only result in massive
cost reduction for all market participants, it
will change global banking. Bitcoin will do for
payments what email did for communication.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

I’m curious how blockchain technology can be applied not only to banking, but also to journalistic so that all news is trustworthy.
codecares

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:56:57 AM

The future of blockchain is utterly cunning because this is the highly developed of on the entire the things that we have right now because as soon as blockchain  technologies subsequently we can easily make things happen and we can easily safe things without distressing for a high risk threats in the internet. blockchain are on of the newest but on of the most hermetic technologies that we should be in fact getting into in the by now the disorder starts.
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:37:56 PM

I think that blockchain is a technology not of a decade, but of a whole century! Because it is a breakthrough! It can be used from the banking sector to the medical industry. AWESOME!
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:22:51 AM

Future of blockchain? The future of blockchain is utterly cunning because this is the highly developed of on the entire and future of finance could be dominated by
blockchain technologies. The future of blockchain is the best things happened for us it will constantly improve.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:23:59 AM

The blockchain generation can be bigger than the bitcoin itself. as there are a variety of industries in which the blockchain will be applied hundreds of thousands of humans will use the blockchain without knowing it. from fitness care, insurance to real property, we're nevertheless at the very beginning.
jitenrajput
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:51:58 AM

Blockchain technology is not limited to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. It has found its place in many other industrial domains like government administrative processes, land registry, Healthcare domain, Voting and polling, financial services, automotive industry and many more.

Blockchain’s full potential is yet to be uncovered. You can imagine the increasing number of items added to its list of applications once its complete potential is discovered. Blockchain technology is definitely here to stay.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
alihasangoto

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

one of the best question. In simple i can say that in future everything comes under it. So it becomes centrepoint for all
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:07:03 AM

I see blockchain technology are being used worldwide by then. Big companies are now into plan in considering this powerful technology and now they are planning to switch to it. 10 years from now, All businesses are now based on blockchain technology.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:19:55 AM

I'm sure that the future of blockchain will continue to improve, blockchain is now widely used various companies for their internal needs, blockchain technology better than the server so that someday will replace the server.

great
tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

I always see blockchain as the gem of BTC and all other Crypto currencies
it has been adopted by tens or maybe hundreds of other Industries and technologies, so I believe its future is awesome!
hatha way

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

blockchanin is a technology that will be very developed in the future as it has many applications and businesses will apply it to the management, countries will also use blockchain technology in some areas
frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

I think in the future there will be more companies, banking and industry in all areas that use blockchain technology.Blockchain is a technology to record all company data into a system without the need of centralized server.This technology is very useful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: