Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:51:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EVERUS - BORDERLESS FINANCIAL AND COMMERCIAL ECOSYSTEM  (Read 35301 times)
suryaagung

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:47:43 AM

1) How was it released ? Do the current orders belong to your company staff? Are you releasing the coins a few btc's worth at a time?

It is being released in daily sale orders via C-CEX and Cryptopia Exchange and via OTC purchases from Investors at trade events during our Blocktober World Tour which is currently in Moscow Russia. That is why we had a $200k volume peak yesterday, usually we are trading around $20k per day.

The sell orders are managed by our trading department.

2) Are all 110M released?

No, in-fact not even a million have been purchased yet. The current release is still below 300k.

3) The current evaluation sits at 450m which is very high and unsustainable considering the current state of the project. Isn't that extremely high?  

Where do you get this from? Actually the evaluation is much higher and completely sustainable considering the Everus Mall for high end brand name consumer electronics and of course EverMO our merchant on boarding program. Once our ATMs ALTARS program is online also we target to be in the area of $30~25 per EVR.

The current state of the project is that we have Government contracts with 25 crisis management and disaster relief related departments and have a huge amount of interest. We did not even launch our Merchant on-boarding to the public yet so please hold tight and read more about it.

4) Why can't your whitepaper be accessed?

Our whitepaper is located at https://everus.org/whitepaper.pdf you are the first person we have met who has had this problem sir. Maybe there is an issue with your internet connection, message me your email I will make sure it is delivered personally.

Thanks for your questions  Smiley Please feel free to ask more!

I wait until the last ATM development if there is no change of any price, I will leave with a very disappointed!
why is my end "with everus who is not committed!
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

Is the project stopped?
There are no updates
everus (OP)

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:07:14 AM

Is the project stopped?
There are no updates

The developments in Everus Technologies are still on track, we've shared the latest updates including the launch of Everus Mall, crypto debit cards, hardware wallets amongst the latest news.
Feel free to visit our website for all the latest updates https://everus.org/news and for an overall understanding of our direction, kindly refer to the roadmap shared on https://everus.org/roadmap
everus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:45:00 AM

Everus Technologies is a fintech company in Kuala Lumpur that focuses on a decentralized blockchain platform. In its roadmap, Everus introduced its very own cryptocurrency, EVRs that comes with ample of benefits encouraging users from all over the world.

Everus, in collaboration with their global investors, has created volumes of sales creating clear trajectory points to a future of global, widespread use as a form of money. Steadfast in its business principles, Everus does not condone nor participate in price manipulation and continuously practices transparency even during low volumes of circulation.

EVRs, a form of cryptocurrency introduced by Everus, growing in its widespread use as money to buy, sell or trade have been in market circulations. The EVRs being in circulation are controlled by investors allowing them full discretion to buy or sell as they wish. It is important to note that, EVR being a 60-day old cryptocurrency in the market, have much to weather in the transitory market and would not be viable for circulation of millions at such an early entry. As such, any review at this stage is rather speculative.

Hope this information helps. 

but your news is always very late, the proof now is update about lending coin everus?
does it work? I do not receive updates about lending & stake
let alone you ever send an update about APP android app and not release until now!
how not this is very late, let alone the stuck price at $ 0.4

I as an investor very disappointed with everus performance,
I do not know what to support again for everus!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Everus is a blockchain financial and commercial ecosystem that provides a list of services including sending and receiving EVRs globally, shopping online on Everus Mall, and managing your cryptocurrencies with accounting tools. Everus does not provide services on lending and stake. For more information on Everus roadmap and developments, please refer to https://everus.org/roadmap for a clearer overview.
tahmad

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:56:20 AM

Dead coin. No one interest more
GodAbes

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:15:47 AM

wow, what happened here?, this dump is incredible, did the devs sold all their tokens fast and ran?, WOW
cryptr

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:36:10 PM

So, its time for a resurrection  Shocked
tahmad

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:29:08 AM

I don't know. But they always late to process their roadmap. They always late for 1-2 months. Their team seems not professional.
This is why no one interested. And one else, they only focused develop for Malaysia, not for world
everus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:05:25 AM

I don't know. But they always late to process their roadmap. They always late for 1-2 months. Their team seems not professional.
This is why no one interested. And one else, they only focused develop for Malaysia, not for world

We are currently in the process of updating our roadmap. As you have correctly pointed out, some of our targets have been missed and we are currently working to get new ETAs for all yet to be released products and features.

One of our aims this year is to improve our communication timeliness and frequency with the community. Do visit https://news.everus.org/ to keep up with the latest happenings at Everus. Rest assured that we are still very much operational and have big things lined up for 2018.
tahmad

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:13:29 PM

We are currently in the process of updating our roadmap. As you have correctly pointed out, some of our targets have been missed and we are currently working to get new ETAs for all yet to be released products and features.

One of our aims this year is to improve our communication timeliness and frequency with the community. Do visit https://news.everus.org/ to keep up with the latest happenings at Everus. Rest assured that we are still very much operational and have big things lined up for 2018.

In this moment of crypto, to improve communication between team and investors and participants is to create grup. Such as telegram grup. In a group like telegram group we can communicate directly to team, then this is will make investors and participants feel free to know the progress of project. Do and create communication like other crypto projects, but still much be special and different in your project aims.
I hope my opinion make the team more better.

Thank you
everus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

Thank you for the kind feedback, rest assured it is highly valued, we will give the suggestion serious considerations. In the meantime, we have just updated our news site with more information, to read all about it please visit this link: https://news.everus.org/everus-altars-to-improve-cryptocurrency-usability/.
cryptr

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:34:11 PM

Dear Everus Team,
can you tell me when the Everus World is coming? And when will the mobile wallet come out?
Im still on cryptopia, but I never got some coins thruw POS?
Thanks  Wink
everus (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:53:58 AM

Dear Everus Team,
can you tell me when the Everus World is coming? And when will the mobile wallet come out?
Thanks  Wink

The mobile wallet is currently under development, and aimed to be launched in the near future. Similarly, there are works in the pipeline to develop Everus World with exciting new features. As technical development is crucial, it is ikely to be launched after the mobile wallet is well-established.

As for EVR coins, we don't do POS but you may contact our customer service department through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/everusworld/) for further information.
cryptr

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

Dear Everus Team,
Thanks  Wink

The mobile wallet is currently under development, and aimed to be launched in the near future. Similarly, there are works in the pipeline to develop Everus World with exciting new features. As technical development is crucial, it is ikely to be launched after the mobile wallet is well-established.

As for EVR coins, we don't do POS but you may contact our customer service department through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/everusworld/) for further information.

Thanks for reply,

I not on fb...

...on the website it says "mine (POS and POW)"  ...but I cant find further information about it?

vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:54:30 AM

I think this idea is looking interesting so it will be nice keep watching this how they will develop this,such niced Cheesy
cryptr

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:23:10 PM

Any idea how to mine this coin?

And did somebody noticed that you can get this coin for the half price on cryptopia and kuna exchange?

Funny thing...   Kiss
cryptr

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:30:05 PM

Any idea how to mine this coin?

And did somebody noticed that you can get this coin for the half price on cryptopia and kuna exchange?

Funny thing...   Kiss

The idea is great, and the implementation is amazing. I like this Token and I will get some more. I think the website is 100 times better constructed and illustrated than some of the websites of the top 10 coins. Too bad it's only going slowly. But keeping has always been worthwhile...  Cool
candyconstantino11

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:02:04 AM

nice concept,i wish i could invest some of this,and will provide the minimum investment that i can ,ill keep closer to this Wink
OMOH_PA

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

I even bought in for some Smiley

Still project looks very controvertial. For last monthns very few new information - still the project is indeed backed by guys from real working IT (ok chat app is not blasting, but it got 30 mln + customers as i understand).

But i got several questions - from investor/trader side:

what is total supply ? cause coinmarketcap says it is 35 028 506 EVR now, with total cap of 1 000 000 000. But I couldnt find info about inflation. Cap is 30 x - but that means for the same price of whole project you will miss 97% of your initial investment:

guessing total rpoject price now 11 mln.$ it fits .30 $ per token if we accound 35 mln tokens -> but price would be 0.001 $ if the whole supply goes to market ? still of ethplorer sees all 1.000.000.000 tokens some of them even ditributed to hot-wallets.

Whay would happen to these unused tokens - towards investors it is interesting to burn them. Still project team could profit from gradual sale of tokens - just to raise up money.
l3pox
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1135

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:53:58 PM

any idea of why there was this huge dump on november 30rd?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████