Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do these guys circle jerk eachother?  (Read 3418 times)
pizza (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:10:34 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2013, 09:16:23 PM by pizza

Why does theswede75, fenican, hazard who makes scam coins, kinetic915, hydroponica all circle jerk eachother in the mouth on every new coin release?

All they do is talk shit about every single coin, and make false accusations without backing any of it up with PROOF.

Or they drink so much haterade that they can't help it. Guys keep jerking that circle until your hands bleed and chap.

phaggots

Hazzard:

"this idiot uses a simple random number generator to determie block rewards. guess what happens when i remove that and just return max block reward instead?

i will be posting an altered client that gets 5k coin rewards every time, in the next hour or so. this coin is trash and needs to die."

And Hazzard fails again, he is returning max block reward to himself haha, also returning huge buckets of cum in swedes throat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:15:27 AM

Why does theswede75, fenican, hazard who makes scam coins, kinetic915 all circle jerk eachother in the mouth on every new coin release?

All the do is talk shit about every single coin, and make false accusations without backing any of it up with PROOF.

Or they drink so much haterade that they can't help it. Guys keep jerking that circle until your hands bleed and chap.

phaggots

Aww, you got so sad that we didn't like your latest Scamcoin (LuckCoin. 500+ block premine with broken 'luck' factor and 500+ MH/s instamining via botnet/AWS) that you decided to make your very own spampost in alt currencies. How cute. Want some Vagisil? Good luck on pawning off your premined coins on some bagholder JR member!
pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:17:19 AM

Why does theswede75, fenican, hazard who makes scam coins, kinetic915 all circle jerk eachother in the mouth on every new coin release?

All the do is talk shit about every single coin, and make false accusations without backing any of it up with PROOF.

phaggots

Aww, you got so sad that we didn't like your latest Scamcoin (LuckCoin. 500+ block premine with broken 'luck' factor and 500+ MH/s instamining via botnet/AWS) that you decided to make your very own spampost in alt currencies. How cute. Want some Vagisil? Good luck on pawning off your premined coins on some bagholder JR member!

I didn't make the coin, Swede spewing cum out the mouth at his finest. Again care to post PROOF about your ridiculous statements? Thought so phaggot.
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:19:38 AM

phaggots

Wait, why you said there are 500+ blocks premine? I looked at the blockbrowser, there are maybe 200 block premined, but if you take a look at the code published in github, the checkpoints are done to 200. So I guess the devs used 200 blocks for checkpointing so that no one else can overwrite the chain. All the rest blocks seem mined after the announcement is done, they are not premined.
fenican

Activity: 1393
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:20:24 AM

This is patently untrue.  I have been very supportive of good coin releases such as DGC
pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:21:54 AM

This is patently untrue.  I have been very supportive of good coin releases such as DGC

yes good coins like DGC clones of WDC lol
pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:23:17 AM

phaggots

Wait, why you said there are 500+ blocks premine? I looked at the blockbrowser, there are maybe 200 block premined, but if you take a look at the code published in github, the checkpoints are done to 200. So I guess the devs used 200 blocks for checkpointing so that no one else can overwrite the chain. All the rest blocks seem mined after the announcement is done, they are not premined.

Swede any cum foaming from mouth rebuttals faggot?
TheSwede75

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:24:00 AM

phaggots

Read the publish thread for LuckCoin. The very first block anyone outside of devs saw in wallet was 500+ and then the coin was raped by 500+ MH/S mining past block 1.000 when the hash rate dropped like a rock in under a minute.
TheSwede75

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:25:31 AM

phaggots

You might want to do a little growing up there kid. This ain't 4 chan. No one thinks you are funny or smart with your facebook tween spellings and slurs. Now please take your scamcoins and head down to welfare office.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:28:32 AM

i've been lurking on here for a while just finally got myself unbanned hehe. I've seen swede on every coin launch just blatantly lie about every single coin and talk shit it's quite humorous actually.

Some people just hate themselves and can never achieve anything in their lives so they go and hate on others, haters gonna hate, while others go and get shit done.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:33:00 AM

phaggots

You might want to do a little growing up there kid. This ain't 4 chan. No one thinks you are funny or smart with your facebook tween spellings and slurs. Now please take your scamcoins and head down to welfare office.

Nobody was trying to be funny these are the things you do, you gulp down cum from your circle jerks and every-time you open your mouth it spews outs, and gets threads "sticky" get it?

You sure you not talking  to yourself? Grown ups don't go around making baseless accusations about other people.
Barnacle_Ed

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:57:46 AM

*lawnchair*
*popcorn*

*raincoat*
JesstersDead

Activity: 154

I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 03:01:07 AM

*lawnchair*
*popcorn*

*raincoat*

Seconded  Cool

Cryptsy.com - USD markets coming soon. Go validate your account now!
GSnak

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:03:57 AM

Thought so phaggot.

I'm glad you didn't spell "phaggot" with an "f". That would've been sort of offensive.

Well, you did later.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:14:57 AM

Thought so phaggot.

I'm glad you didn't spell "phaggot" with an "f". That would've been sort of offensive.

Well, you did later.

yes indeed lol, lets see Hazard fail like a bitch
pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:16:13 AM

idiot Hazard forgets that everyone needs to change the wallet. I feel bad for the morons who give this guy money to make coins for them.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:21:16 AM

*lawnchair*
*popcorn*

*raincoat*

We need pictures like in the luckycoin thread haha. Wear something for your face too, incase swedes bucket loads of cum bounce off your rain coat.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 03:22:42 AM

My very own thread! Im touched.

Sure is angsty teenager up in here.

dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:27:17 AM

man, go and learn how a p2p client works, before posting your retarded messages.
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 03:29:28 AM

man, go and learn how a p2p client works, before posting your retarded messages.
and the luckycoin shills are up in arms!

erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:29:52 AM

All they do is talk shit about every single coin, and make false accusations without backing any of it up with PROOF.

phaggots

Hazzard:

"this idiot uses a simple random number generator to determie block rewards. guess what happens when i remove that and just return max block reward instead?

i will be posting an altered client that gets 5k coin rewards every time, in the next hour or so. this coin is trash and needs to die."
You don't have them on an ignore list?
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 03:31:12 AM

Always remember: Theres no such thing as bad publicity.

dreamhouse

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:34:35 AM

Hazard: let me give you some suggestions:
1. understand how p2p coin works, especially how the coin client works
2. understand how the random thing works in the p2p client

this will avoid you post blunts and retards so that people will just laugh. Of course having some entertainments are fine, but becoming a joker will not help.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:35:03 AM

phaggots

Hazzard:

You don't have them on an ignore list?

But then I can't make fun of their moronic comments and fail life : (
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 03:36:10 AM

this will avoid you post blunts and retards so that people will just laugh. Of course having some entertainments are fine, but becoming a joker will not help.

Your panties are rustled. Because of me.

Keep at it, champ.

dreamhouse

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:37:56 AM

Keep at it, champ.

insulting does not help your cause, with no knowledge and want to argue? want to be a joker to entertain people here? you are on the right spot!
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:38:38 AM

Keep at it, champ.

insulting does not help your cause, with no knowledge and want to argue? want to be a joker to entertain people here? you are on the right spot!

lmao  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 03:39:25 AM

Keep at it, champ.

JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:40:18 AM

You must be such a complete fail to have a thread made against you lmfao.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:43:08 AM

Keep at it, champ.

AWWww come on Hazard don't be butthurt because people call you out on your completely retarded shit that you post. I would love to see you do this in real life and get abused in public, probably why you don't go out much.

How much to video tape your fail life for a documentary? 1BTC?
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 03:46:33 AM

Keep at it, champ.

AWWww come on Hazard don't be butthurt because people call you out on your completely retarded shit that you post. I would love to see you do this in real life and get abused in public, probably why you don't go out much.

How much to video tape your fail life for a documentary? 1BTC?
Im extremely amused by this thread, actually. Keep it coming!

pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:54:04 AM

yes must be amusing to read people make fun of you and think what a failure in life you are. you're probably mad posting those big pictures, just shows how mad you must be.
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 03:56:30 AM

yes must be amusing to read people make fun of you and think what a failure in life you are. your probably mad posting those big pictures, just shows how mad you must be.
Bro. You are making threads about me. Not the other way around. The burden of mad lies with you. Cheesy

pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:58:25 AM

god your mad every new pic you post gets angrier and angrier. Hey it's almost an hour? Did you create your own lucky coin dominating wallet? Ohh looks like your going to fail again, so sorray, please post bigger and angrier pics.
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 03:59:18 AM

Continue making posts about me... Feed my ego Cheesy

pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:00:47 AM

That's quite sad that negative posts about you feed your ego. You must have some sort of mental disorder, I guess you diagnosed yourself with that pic above.
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 04:04:25 AM

That's quite sad that negative posts about you feed your ego. You must have some sort of mental disorder, I guess you diagnosed yourself with that pic above.
The autism is strong with this one.

jnada

Activity: 310

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:06:33 AM

theswede75 poor

may I recall something for you?

Smiley

NEM                                        NEM                                          NEM                            launch on 22nd November 2014 !                                          TAQDPC-BT35MC-YAWTKQ-OFEZOS-CMBKHM-F5Q3L6-YEYL
JohnyBigs

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:10:35 AM

theswede75 poor

may I recall something for you?

Smiley

waiting I bet it's filled with swede failfest
Blaztoize
Donator

Activity: 196

My posts are seldom static, but always readable :)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:32:45 PM

** My stance on all of the aforementioned users from OP's post **

...I just love you guys too much.  Grin

Pokédex: The jets of water it spouts from the rocket cannons on its shell can punch through thick steel.
BTC: 1Pt2zKYL1CzgqoWy2gETLrqZhWTQSziVno
As of July 2015, I'm back! Currently working on building trust.
champbronc2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:35:10 PM

We're all circlejerking to whatever coins we own at the moment.

Fuck all you pussies, including me.

https://bitquick.co - Buy bitcoins instantly with cash at 2% fee or Sell Bitcoins at 0% fee with BitQuick.co. Encourage safer, more secure trading! Stop selling on LocalBitcoins.
Safe trading resource: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208203.0 Read it before you ever make a trade! Know what you're getting yourself into!
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:39:01 PM

I am personally offended, that I was excluded from this list. I bash every new carbon copy shit coin that comes out as well

Noitev

Activity: 812

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:41:16 PM

stop being so angry. you obviously don't get trolling.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 02:57:25 PM

I am personally offended, that I was excluded from this list. I bash every new carbon copy shit coin that comes out as well

He does speak truth and i second his motion to be added to the list.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Noitev

Activity: 812

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:09:28 PM

He does speak truth and i second his motion to be added to the list.

this is what I get for being lazy and not posting in the altcoin threads, but I did have an early post here:

God damn it

Can I be on the list too?
pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 09:10:46 PM

circle jerk face off
pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 09:16:42 PM

by popular demand hydro added
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:02:45 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211315.0 why haven't you aborted your life yet? GLD scum

Uh-oh, Pizza, you bashed a shit coin. Guess that put's you right in the middle of our circle jerk. Fucking hypocrite  Roll Eyes

nocoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:42:07 PM

Why does theswede75, fenican, hazard who makes scam coins, kinetic915, hydroponica, pizza, arlington, MikeyVeez, Barnacle_Ed, JesstersDead, ..., nocoin all circle jerk eachother in the mouth on every new coin release?
Fixed.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:50:55 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211315.0 why haven't you aborted your life yet? GLD scum

Uh-oh, Pizza, you bashed a shit coin. Guess that put's you right in the middle of our circle jerk. Fucking hypocrite  Roll Eyes

The difference is I bash actual shit coins GLD with a 7,000,000 proven premine, you bash shit randomly and make blatant shit up. Example LKY coin with only about 2000 blocks mined.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:14:44 PM

Uh-oh, Pizza, you bashed a shit coin. Guess that put's you right in the middle of our circle jerk. Fucking hypocrite  Roll Eyes

The difference is I bash actual shit coins GLD with a 7,000,000 proven premine, you bash shit randomly and make blatant shit up. Example LKY coin with only about 2000 blocks mined.
You should get your facts straight, son. I bashed GLD and PWC. Everything I said about those 2, was completely true. In the beginning, I bashed Digicoin, as a WDC copy. Shortly after, I sang praises about the digicoin developer, and have not spoken against it since. I spoke out about the USSC, or what ever it is. It's a stupid coin, complete waste of time. Originally, I spoke out against LKY. I never said anything about it being premined, I said, having a chance at hitting such large block sizes, hardly counted as a fair start. How ever, the diff adjusted very quickly, and, I admitted I may have been wrong about it. I see the appeal, each block is a gamble, and people love gambling. As fun as it may be to mine, I personally don't see any value in it, once the novelty wears off, it's likely it will die like the rest. Now, what, exactly, did I lie about?

fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:20:42 PM

Hydro you are reasonable. Let's all be reasonable and have fun. It's a fun game there. Most of these coins have its own characteristics (except a few, such as GLD). Though some people don't like it, I believe that these alt coins will help us understand better the algorithms and methods so in the future hopefully there will be a better unified one that everyone can use -  not the bitcoin, it's way too slow in the transaction, and is inpractical for use in the real time. Bitcoin is more a "collection" coin in that sense.  Cheesy
pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:23:24 PM

You should get your facts straight, son. I bashed GLD and PWC. Everything I said about those 2, was completely true. In the beginning, I bashed Digicoin, as a WDC copy. Shortly after, I sang praises about the digicoin developer, and have not spoken against it since. I spoke out about the USSC, or what ever it is. It's a stupid coin, complete waste of time. Originally, I spoke out against LKY. I never said anything about it being premined, I said, having a chance at hitting such large block sizes, hardly counted as a fair start. How ever, the diff adjusted very quickly, and, I admitted I may have been wrong about it. I see the appeal, each block is a gamble, and people love gambling. As fun as it may be to mine, I personally don't see any value in it, once the novelty wears off, it's likely it will die like the rest. Now, what, exactly, did I lie about?

The fact that you made a thread about selling 12,000,000 LKY coins? Besides the point stop getting angry your the one who wanted to be included with the circle jerkers, would you like me to remove you from the OP? lol
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:24:50 PM

The fact that you made a thread about selling 12,000,000 LKY coins? Besides the point stop getting angry your the one who wanted to be included with the circle jerkers, would you like me to remove you from the OP? lol

Actually, it was 10 million, and it was just a joke Tongue

fenican

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:36:29 PM

It is remarkable that every time a new coin is released a horde of speculators rush in to buy it at ridiculous prices.

I've literally made hundreds of dollars some days selling coins mined with a single GPU.  Absurd.

Are these just people with too much money who want to piss it away to help miners?  I don't get it

And they all piss and moan and cry when the inevitable happens.  As soon as any of these coins hit an exchange, they get squashed like a bug as all the miners who were too lazy to play the early speculators cash out
fenican

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:38:25 PM

Example: PXC.  Newbies are CUTTING IN LINE falling over each other to buy that garbage.

Will be another .0000000009 coin when it hits an exchange
Twerka

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:43:12 PM

*lawnchair*
*popcorn*

*raincoat*

Seconded  Cool

Are front row tickets sold out?

The worst enemy of Bitcoin is Mt.Gox exchange.
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 11:51:56 PM

Ah yes, graphic homophobia.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:04:12 AM

Ah yes, graphic homophobia.

fag

Barnacle_Ed

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:49:41 AM

*lawnchair*
*popcorn*

*raincoat*

Seconded  Cool

Nope, saved you a seat. Just in time for the outright "fag" comments too.

*more popcorn*
*beer*
pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 05:25:57 AM

*lawnchair*
*popcorn*

*raincoat*

Seconded  Cool

Nope, saved you a seat. Just in time for the outright "fag" comments too.

*more popcorn*
*beer*

We forgot this is the V for vendetta crowd, they love their pro gayness.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: