Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16777 times)
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:16:19 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

Yes it is because bitcoins value are not stable, their value rise and falls which is a good thing if you are a wise investor. And besides haven't you heard about the news where a teenager became a millionaire because of investing money into these a long time ago. I think he invested 1000$ them later after years of holding that, it became a million because thats how successful bitcoins are. But now as the bitcoins are suffering in a fall situation, it is good to buy for a low price then sell it when bitcoins pump.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:17:00 AM

that's right what you think let alone sometimes the price of a vegetable and fruit has a high selling value so in addition to reducing the burden of own economy can also be counted on as income.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:20:27 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
Bitcoin is a good investment if you are the type of investor who is a risk taker or loves to invest in stocks that are high risk but returns are good as well. If you have money to spare, invest in Bitcoin but dont sell anything that you have already like your house, lot or car just to invest in Bitcoin even if someone promised you a very good ICO with a great potential. Its better to be safe than sorry.  
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:00:43 AM

For me yes Bitcoin is a good way of investment because it value is even getting higher. Real property as well is one of the great investment because also the value goes higher as years goes by is just that real property is not liquid that you can withdraw unlike bitcoin anytime you can encash just like the money in the bank.

having investment in property is a great idea but its only for those people which have a big money but for the most people which don't have much money, they can invested their money in bitcoin like what we did. bitcoin, gold, property is a great investment now but it seems people is still choosing gold and property because both have physical form and they can see and watch the price and if necessary, they can sell it if they have urgent situations. but actually if they know that bitcoin is also a good way to invested, i am sure they will choose bitcoin too and maybe they will make bitcoin as their main investment.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:32:42 AM

Bitcoin may have some advantage over others because it is rising significantly over the years but then we never know for sure what the future of it will be. There is still the possibility of it being ban in your country if not regulated yet or will lose in value over the years though many are saying that it would go higher eventually after its recent crash. My advice is to spread your investments and don't put all your eggs in one basket. Have multiple sources of income and not just depend on single source of income.

I believe many are investing in bitcoin for the long term cause I too invest on it. To avoid too much loss when it goes down then you can buy when price goes down little by little so that you can average down and in case it goes up in value then you will have higher gains and if it goes down again then you don't have that much loss.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:05:20 AM

Indeed, bitcoin is the best way to invest your money because you didn't see any investing out there that double your money or triple in just one year, although bitcoin is not legal in other country's, but bitcoin give us a good profit.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:37:15 AM

Investing in bitcoin I think is good and tou will make money out of it, but be keen to observe the movement of the value of bitcoin. I think that the value of bitcoin is still risky and unstable and many investors might end up with a lost. That is why if you will invest, do not invest in only one, but to potential markets as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:45:41 AM

The title and the content is quiet misleading, for some readers maybe they would be confused for some reason, but to answer your question yes i bitcoin is a good way to invest, specially long term investment, i a such way that it is a virtual currency with so many and very high potential. Gold and other investments you were talking are also alike but you need to have a proper storage while some of those investments need a lot of attention and maintenance, correct me if i'm wrong guys

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:00:51 AM

I thinks investing  our money in bitcoin is good,but we need a realiable source to depend,because sometimes the investment process of bitcoin is eratic ,the value of its currency is not stable,its better that we stick to the process of trading  bitcoin or  mining.we know that bitcoin is very usefull in helping our daily needs,but i know time will come that when the investment of bitcoin process will in the stable mode,many investor will come, all people will knowledgeable about bitcoin its the sign that we invest,because we know that our money will be enthrusted.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:44:02 AM

Yes, I think so. Bitcoin is a great way to invest our money.
Since the price keeps rising, so it is very profitable for us. I'm pretty sure that a good investors probably already know about the good of bitcoin investment. Eventho it's still not legal in many countries, but it just too tempting to not investing in it.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:17:45 AM

Of course with the fluctuating price from time to time, we can utilize its price movement as a medium of investment that will be profitable. It's been proven many successful investors in bitcoin are able to gain a decent profit, and this proves that bitcoin is one good way to invest our money.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:44:50 AM

Yes, I think so. Bitcoin is a great way to invest our money.
Since the price keeps rising, so it is very profitable for us. I'm pretty sure that a good investors probably already know about the good of bitcoin investment. Eventho it's still not legal in many countries, but it just too tempting to not investing in it.
I agree with you bitcoin is a good way to invest your money or to save or hold becuase we know that the value of bitcoin continiously to increase , but if we invest in bitcoin we need to take the risk and be patience  to get a high profit someday.
sariz12

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:49:58 AM

So in this post.For me,I think bitcoin is a very good way in investing.Because it is proven and tested by many all these years that bitcoin has existed.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:03:10 AM

Investing with these opportunities are good because mostly are become successful on this field so i say instead of comparing why you dont you give a try to invest to all of these including the bitcoin. You will just divide your available capital and see whos the earnest of them all once you have the data that u need for comparison  then you will just put up the capital of the best choice of these to earn high.
johnsmith10012015

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:12:50 AM

It is like gold, you don't invest in gold , you speculate... bitcoins in terms of factors of production is worst then gold. 
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:21:13 AM

Of course it is. Bitcoin is decentralized and no matter how fud these governments and banks they cannot control all of bitcoin. I started to accumulate bitcoins starting last year at around $600 until 2nd quarter of this year. After that I stopped as I had enough and diversifying your assets is still the best way. Bitcoin and crypto are the ones giving me unexpected rewards.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:26:06 AM

Bitcoin is not only a good way to invest money, but one of the most potent one on this planet as at this time and thats one reason you see people keep wishing they were called in 2008/2009 when Satoshi was launching bitcoin or how they had known about bitcoin but choose to ignore among other reasons. I have searched all over and I cannot think of just one alternative investment to bring the ROI bitcoin has been able to turn out to investors.
Darkrulerx

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:09:19 AM

Yes bitcoin is surely a good way to invest your money many people have already became rich of investing in bitcoins. You can also invest in altcoins i prefer altcoins, because they can rise really high because they are unstable. I saw someone that had made 3 million dollars because of investing in altcoins so Im now also investing in it hoping that i will have profit of investing.

johnsmith10012015

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:13:39 PM

I am just wondering what are the current of definition for invest in this topic?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:26:16 PM

if the price of bitcoin is still rising.this is the good way to invest your money in bitcoin.instead put your money in bank.more profit in this bitcoin.

And when the price of bitcoin isn't rising and it keeps on falling that's the best time to invest. You know about trading, you should buy when the price is at dip and you can sell when the price increase. Saving your money in the bank only gives you security but there is no movement and big return in your money there. As you invest in bitcoin, you only need to save it and just wait for the price to pump.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: