Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16777 times)
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:35:09 PM

I am an accountant and I have good experiences in the world of finance. I am studying meticulously to where I can earn better with my investments. Bitcoin did it at an unbelievable rate. Bitcoin did change my life as my investments are already multiplied in numbers. But it is not really that easy as it looked since there were many times I got scared that it will end up with nothing especially when I am still a newbie in crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:37:27 PM

Aside from investment in our local country, in crypto currency bitcoin is more profitable when speaking of investment. Quietly some people got rich by bitcoin investing and trading is the best way in earning money. They say risk is always in investing in bitcoin but so far many people got succeeded in bitcoin then I try also.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:43:18 PM

if you are adventurous and bitcoin believer this is an option.bitcoin is safe to inflation and deflation but hard to use when in times of calamities. better put your eggs on different basket for you to have reservations.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
sudip76

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:18:59 PM

Bitcoin is a good way to invest.my favorite investment and earning way. bitcoin give me a lot. bitcoin give you good profit in sort time.
but don't invest your all money in bitcoin.

btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:43:03 PM

I am an accountant and I have good experiences in the world of finance. I am studying meticulously to where I can earn better with my investments. Bitcoin did it at an unbelievable rate. Bitcoin did change my life as my investments are already multiplied in numbers. But it is not really that easy as it looked since there were many times I got scared that it will end up with nothing especially when I am still a newbie in crypto.
i think it is the best way ti to invest money in bitcoin.because it can gives you better or good profit.without doing any type of hard work.
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:26:57 PM

At the moment I consider almost the best way of investing, even just investing in bitcoin and keeping it inspires me more than putting money on a deposit. The only drawbacks, they are not inherent in such a global distribution, these are commissions when entering the output on cards and exchanging

Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:55:26 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

I’m not positive what you mean by this, but I think you’re talking about comparing other investments— such as savings accounts, property, gold, etc.—to bitcoin, correct?

I think bitcoin is not nearly as risky an investment as it was a few years ago.  Cryptocurrencies have established themselves well enough now that I don’t think they’re all going to go poof, as many initially feared they would.  But that doesn’t mean there aren’t substantial risks.  These are the current ones I see for bitcoin:

* Governments make it illegal to own/trade it.  This risk is smaller than it used to be, but it’s still somewhat substantial.  If one of the major players, like China, banned it, price could tumble quite a bit.
* Other currencies take its place.  There are a lot of other coins that have advantages over bitcoin, including possibly bitcoin cash.
* People stop buying it over the short/medium term.  We’ve had quite the run-up this year, which means that a lot of people are expecting it to go higher.  A significant crash (e.g., 50%+) could shake confidence enough that it takes a long time for price to come back to where it is now.

My advice is to start with small investments on the price dips and average in over time.  It feels great to think about it hitting $25k+, but balance that with how you would feel if it drops to $1000.
Yes ofcourse bitcoin is really a trusted one to invest for. And i can easily say that it is not a scam and it is so good for your money. For you to become more successful and for your money to become bigger  and it is a way for you to success.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:21:14 PM

As for me, i believe bitcoin is a good way to invest. With its rising popularity which, by the way, attracts investors, its value is constantly rising and promising at the same time. Although, there are times when its value goes way down due to certain fluctuations and factors, yet it eventually goes up so there is no need to worry. Bitcoin is perfect
For long term investment and returns or profite will definitely be huge.

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:28:10 PM

As for me, i believe bitcoin is a good way to invest. With its rising popularity which, by the way, attracts investors, its value is constantly rising and promising at the same time. Although, there are times when its value goes way down due to certain fluctuations and factors, yet it eventually goes up so there is no need to worry. Bitcoin is perfect
For long term investment and returns or profite will definitely be huge.

Bitcoin has been proven to be a good investment in these past years.  Although it was just launched less than a decade, its value rise up more to the valie of certain commodities.  Plus it gives a huge return when done in long investment. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
desanti

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:47:44 PM

I think investing your money in bitcoin is good, but if I do not think put all your money into bitcoin.
because we do not know what will happen, so keep it to your taste.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:52:11 PM

I think, yes definitely. If we are talking about relatively short term investment then now is the time and it will almost certainly go to 10k in half a year after that I cant speculate.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:59:23 PM

I think investing your money in bitcoin is good, but if I do not think put all your money into bitcoin.
because we do not know what will happen, so keep it to your taste.
Bitcoin is a good way to invest your money even price drops it will surely back the price high. Well, yes as most said dont put all your money in one basket. Its best to spread your investment.
Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:24:41 AM

Never lose time with conventional banking systems and bank interests. Try to invest in bitcoin and other alt coins. This will provide you nice returns in short time or mid time.

I never have questions and doubts while I'm investing.

Yes Sir,i agree with you that at the moment never lose time with conventional banking systems and bank interestes. Because if I invest my money in Bitcoin i think I will get more profit than the bank. So i think bitcoin invest is very profitable in this time.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:13:33 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

If your funds will allow it, it is best to scatter investments into different ventures. You could start a farm at the same time buy some Bitcoins and several altcoins for long term holding. If there are still some surplus, then perhaps you can try some cheap foreclosed bank properties, develop them, and then lease them to interested investors. This is much better than just plainly saving money in banks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:11:48 AM

At present, Bitcoin is the best way to invest your money. Main advantage is; it's anonymous payment system.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:17:15 AM

yes its a good choice if you invest in bitcoin some people get alot of money because they take the big risk in bitcoin it called risk because the value of bitcoin is not stable so you should need to be patient if you invest in bitcoin.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:35:47 AM

If your funds will allow it, it is best to scatter investments into different ventures. You could start a farm at the same time buy some Bitcoins and several altcoins for long term holding. If there are still some surplus, then perhaps you can try some cheap foreclosed bank properties, develop them, and then lease them to interested investors. This is much better than just plainly saving money in banks.

Yes I agree, investing here in bitcoin can help you to increase your money, many people are also say yes because investing really helps you through financially. If you need money then you can buy your bitcoin. Sometimes other people sell bitcoin for them to receive a good amount. Yes it is a good way because bitcoins can help you buy property. That was my opinion, and I dont think so if I really got the point.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:43:35 AM

If you want to invest your money in bitcoin that's good way and for sure you will earn profit if you hold bitcoin for few years.
But invest only you can afford to lose because we don't know what actually happen in bitcoin.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:08:34 AM

Yes. Bitcoin is a good way to invest money because it gives high value in return but also have a risk to get loss. On the other side saving money in bank only gives a fixed amount of interest.

zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 03:52:29 AM

Yes it is one good way of making your money worthy. You can also invest in real estate, since you can use it and it appreciates over time. But keep in mind the possibility of bitcoin going sideways so be wise in placing your money. Be sure that you won't regret investing in bitcoin no matter what happens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: