Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16777 times)
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:33:01 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

yes choosing bitcoin to be an investment place and saving money wealth is the right way, because if we save bitcoin then we will get profit when the price goes up to be very expensive.
Investment can be done in anything and one can get a fair profit for it but the case is that either the investment is in a good or a bad thing. In case of bitcoin I think  that it is the best currency and an investor must invest his money in bitcoin if he want a good profit and if talked about the quality then I think that bitcoin is the safest coin for an investment but just it is needed to be trusted.
If you are really in a mood of investing your money in any kind of investment, then there can be no other better investment than that of investing in bitcoin right now in the present world. There are number of people who are investing as much amount of money as they can in bitcoin because they really know that investing in bitcoin can help them in changing their lives in a very significant manner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:09:45 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

yes choosing bitcoin to be an investment place and saving money wealth is the right way, because if we save bitcoin then we will get profit when the price goes up to be very expensive.
The price of bitcoin is going to very high and it will be good think to invest some money or all money in bitcoin because will get you big profit and you will doing anything in bitcoin profit, but if you invest in gold so it will not good for you because gold's price is not going to high like bitcoin's price and it will not get you good profit for you as like bitcoin's profit.  
Whether to invest all of your money or half of your money it depends upon how much do you have knowledge about the crypto currency the more that you have knowledge the more you will invest in it but if you have is small knowledge about the crypto currency then it is advisable not to invest all of your money in it.  I will recommend you to start with the dummy trading gain some confidence initially then you can trade like a pro.
Knowledge is wisdom not only in bitcoin but in all kind of investment knowledge is most important thing. Now bitcoin is helping people and making profit just because it is having high potential only with knowledge you can have bright future if you will invest at right time you will have profit but if you are not having money even then you can join bitcoin signature campaign and bounty campaign.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:20:37 PM

The price of bitcoin is going to very high and it will be good think to invest some money or all money in bitcoin because will get you big profit and you will doing anything in bitcoin profit, but if you invest in gold so it will not good for you because gold's price is not going to high like bitcoin's price and it will not get you good profit for you as like bitcoin's profit. 
Whether to invest all of your money or half of your money it depends upon how much do you have knowledge about the crypto currency the more that you have knowledge the more you will invest in it but if you have is small knowledge about the crypto currency then it is advisable not to invest all of your money in it.  I will recommend you to start with the dummy trading gain some confidence initially then you can trade like a pro.
Knowledge is wisdom not only in bitcoin but in all kind of investment knowledge is most important thing. Now bitcoin is helping people and making profit just because it is having high potential only with knowledge you can have bright future if you will invest at right time you will have profit but if you are not having money even then you can join bitcoin signature campaign and bounty campaign.
yes, knowledge and wisdom is our everything...at the moment those who know about bitcoin can change their lives, because it is an ideal investment now
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:33:10 PM

Yes, bitcoin is a good investment because it gained over 2000% increase in value (pure profit) in 2017. What if bitcoin can get another 1000%  in 2018? that will be amazing right? bitcoin is still young more profits are coming in the future.
The possibilities that happens are very low, do you really expect bitcoin to be at 160k at the end of the next year because I don't, if bitcoin reached 30k I will consider that year a huge success, just look at this year, we were hoping bitcoin will reach its previous all time high or that it could touch 2k and since those days bitcoin has done nothing but obliterate its previous all time high.
domari

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:42:47 PM

I think the best way is to buy a bitcoin or some altcoins for you to hold for a long time. That's the easiest way of investing in my opinion. Bitcoin is the best investment.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:00:38 PM

I think the best way is to buy a bitcoin or some altcoins for you to hold for a long time. That's the easiest way of investing in my opinion. Bitcoin is the best investment.
Of course, we already saw the price for Bitcoin in the area of ​​20,000 dollars, but if you pay attention to those forecasts that sounded with the beliefs about the future growth of bitcoin next year, even at today's price, investments on Bitcoin are very weekend.
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:49:11 PM

yes we have to trust bitcoin,i have to earn more and more bitcoin so that if i have a lot of bitcoin then thats the time i will sell and i will invest it.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:54:40 PM

yes......bitcoin a good way to invest money if you have a lot of money then you must buy bitcoin as many as you can and i am sure that if bitcoin will be getting higher your money will become bigger as you expect so come on invest now.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:13:04 AM

We really cant tell what the future of bitcoin has to offer us but a good way to invest though. I say you invest on bitcoin hold it for a while then sell if the prices goes up then repeat the process again. As long as you are gaining profits then it is good enough already.
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:30:01 AM

Bitcoin is a best way to make good profit. Invest to bitcoin and hold them, take note make your own goal if you reach the good amount of you profit then sell it. This bitcoin has volatile price but I'm risks taker so if i have huge money I will invest it to bitcoin. Invest now, profit in the future!
Yes off course investing in bitcoin will be more better than other place because you can make enough profit from bitcoin in very less time and also working with bitcoin is much easier then other place and the main reason is that bitcoin is the most secure place for investment.
NuttyOrange

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:32:03 AM

Yes bitcoin is the best to invest your money. It is better than just putting your money in the bank. Although bitcoins price in the market is unpredictable, it will surely give us a good way to earn a lot.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:36:55 AM

Yes, it is a good way to invest in bitcoin, but when we say invest it does not mean you buy couple of bitcoins and hold them and wait for the right time to sell it when it is in a good price. Investing in bitcoin requires time, effort, and energy in researching, learning and using them to maximize profit. You need to invest so much time so you could gain profit more than just holding.
There is no risk in investing into bitcoin and those who think that its volatile nature is posing threat to their investment, they should try to understand that just because of these pumps and dumps bitcoin is able to touch the amazing prices in crypto market.

People are able to make large profits just because of its volatile nature. They simply need to learn how to sue the pumps and sumps in your favor rather than fearing them.
Dasvino

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:41:01 AM

I think the best way in the present era is to invest money into bitcoin. so money can grow bigger in bitcoin progress

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:56:51 AM

I’m not positive what you mean by this, but I think you’re talking about comparing other investments— such as savings accounts, property, gold, etc.—to bitcoin, correct?

I think bitcoin is not nearly as risky an investment as it was a few years ago.  Cryptocurrencies have established themselves well enough now that I don’t think they’re all going to go poof, as many initially feared they would.  But that doesn’t mean there aren’t substantial risks.  These are the current ones I see for bitcoin:

* Governments make it illegal to own/trade it.  This risk is smaller than it used to be, but it’s still somewhat substantial.  If one of the major players, like China, banned it, price could tumble quite a bit.
* Other currencies take its place.  There are a lot of other coins that have advantages over bitcoin, including possibly bitcoin cash.
* People stop buying it over the short/medium term.  We’ve had quite the run-up this year, which means that a lot of people are expecting it to go higher.  A significant crash (e.g., 50%+) could shake confidence enough that it takes a long time for price to come back to where it is now.

My advice is to start with small investments on the price dips and average in over time.  It feels great to think about it hitting $25k+, but balance that with how you would feel if it drops to $1000.
Asking me about the thing i really dont know which is investing but I only recommend that if you will invest here, i think bitcoin can double up your money or even be tripled because investing is a good idea and a better way to make you money grow. Although it is too risky, you dont experience if you dont try. So you should try for you to notice if that is possible. Just choose and pick an ICO or any camps that the platform is good and also very promising.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:14:19 PM

Bitcoin is a best way to make good profit. Invest to bitcoin and hold them, take note make your own goal if you reach the good amount of you profit then sell it. This bitcoin has volatile price but I'm risks taker so if i have huge money I will invest it to bitcoin. Invest now, profit in the future!
Yes off course investing in bitcoin will be more better than other place because you can make enough profit from bitcoin in very less time and also working with bitcoin is much easier then other place and the main reason is that bitcoin is the most secure place for investment.

Majority of the people here says bitcoin is a good way to invest your money. Why is it good to invest your money in bitcoin? As what most people says you can earn huge profit in a short period of time. I guess that's the main reason why a lot of people take risk in investing bitcoin. We all know that investing in bitcoin is risky. Investing in bitcoin is for those brave people who are willing to take the risk. Before investing, you have to know the disadvantages of investing in bitcoin so you'll have idea if you're really willing to take the risk. One thing I'm sure is that you won't regret investing in bitcoin.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:22:05 PM

In my opinion, yes bitcoin is a good way to invest your money. Bitcoin price is increasing fast, and you can gain a lot of money through it. If you just let your money into your bank account that interest of gaining or earning money is very low, so if you try to invest some money into bitcoin you can see that your money is gaining and you can obtain plenty of money if your invest become successful or if bitcoin price becomes massive.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:29:01 PM

In my opinion, yes bitcoin is a good way to invest your money. Bitcoin price is increasing fast, and you can gain a lot of money through it. If you just let your money into your bank account that interest of gaining or earning money is very low, so if you try to invest some money into bitcoin you can see that your money is gaining and you can obtain plenty of money if your invest become successful or if bitcoin price becomes massive.

I agree this one .Because the price of bitcoin is keeps moving forward. So you will get profit for your money.Always bitcoin is the best asset to inverse your money as compared to your gold. You have to inverse in and then hold that bitcoin for certain period and then sell when the price of bitcoin reaches maximum, you will get profit for sure.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
grandbrad02

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:09:07 PM

Including with the massive is the risk and dangerous too. The market of bitcoin is too much volatile which could turn into nothing in 1 week or 1 month. Knowing the risk of your investing is the best way to prepare for everything.
Senkuli

Activity: 304

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:27:52 PM

today many people are familiar with bitcoin, bitcoin is growing very rapidly and has a very good achievement.
many people are interested in investing in bitcoin, and they want to get a good profit by investing in the bitcoin.
in my opinion bitcoin has become one of the good investments right now, has good prospects and provides huge returns for its investors in various countries.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:23:36 PM

today many people are familiar with bitcoin, bitcoin is growing very rapidly and has a very good achievement.
many people are interested in investing in bitcoin, and they want to get a good profit by investing in the bitcoin.
in my opinion bitcoin has become one of the good investments right now, has good prospects and provides huge returns for its investors in various countries.
It needs to be privatized in Bitcoin in early 2017, when Bitcoin has a price in the area of ​​$ 1,000. I can only imagine, some day brings such an investment for my users to date. Of course, I'm convinced that the price of Bitcoin will go up, so even now it makes sense to invest in Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: