Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16772 times)
rizky_big

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:20:54 PM

yes very good because investing with bitcoin can benefit very much in a short time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lhadygreen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:55:33 PM

Investing your money is good and helps you to get many benefits. Investing is somehow a win win situation cause sometimes investing money is not always successful. I think bitcoin is good way to invest. In this investment  its not only money you spending, it is also about spending your time, efforts and  talents. As long as you are hard working and you have perseverance attitude you will succeed.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:13:46 PM

instead of storing your money in bank and your wallet. why dont you invest in bitcoin. because in bitcoin your money will increase and get profit time by time. this is a good way to invest money. some people can prove it. the young kids that is millionare because of this bitcoin and some other normal persons that changes their life because of this bitcoin
flowpify

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:21:03 PM

I tend to agree that investing in BTC is as safe as any other investment, but one thing I am wondering, is what would happen in case of an economical crisis ? Just like the Supbrime crisis for example ? Would it impact the cryptocurrency market ?
Anyway in this kind of situation, I think that BTC would be safer than having money stored in stock exchange or banks.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:06:37 PM

the best investment to do today is to invest in bitcoin
Off course yes, bitcoin is still the best way to invest our money, if we want to make our money grow, so we just need to invest in bitcoin and trust the bitcoin, until our money we invest is will be back, and if we will invest our money it has a better chance that it grows than we save it only in our wallet.
For someone who has been saving in banks for years and even getting their money deducted for some crazy annoying maintenance should even know better that I would by far take a chunk of it and put in bitcoin instead when I just know the future is bright and except we the community now want to decide to say we do not want, which I doubt would ever happen, then bitcoin is surely going to stay.

A time may come when this rapid bullish growth may not be that much, but that time a whole lot of us who believe it at this moment would reap all the benefits.
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:16:43 PM

I think bitcoin is the greatest way to invest with our money. You can always buy real estate with %30 of your money if you can afford it , other than that bitcoin is the greatest way to invest i think.

Gaos

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:29:14 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
I believe that you have some spare money, then bitcoin is a good alternative to investing money, because banks can not be trusted completely either too.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:25:22 AM

I think there is an little bit of risk when investing in bit coin .Best way is not to invest all money for bitcoin.Invest medium amount.

Yes but it's only a bit and if it's success , it will be a huge profit for you . So why would you are concerning about? Little risk and huge amount, i think it's very advantage than other real investments.
I must say that bitcoin is not only the best way of investing your money but it is the best of the best way of investing your money. It is because of the reason that the demand of the bitcoin is increasing significantly with each passing day which in results increase the market price of bitcoin as well. So if we want to have good amount of money in the future, we have to invest in bitcoin.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:32:34 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
You will see a lot of people who became successful because of bitcoin and almost all of them achieved it through investing here. Although it's a bit risky, it will always be worth the risk if you will be able to make it up until the end. You have a lot of choices on where you are going to invest with and you should be smart and careful on picking. There are some instances where ones investment fail and that happens and you should be ready for those.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:35:51 AM

For me bitcoin is not just a good way to invest your money rather it is the best way to invest your money because based on my experience, as long as you are doing what you need to do, you will receive what you deserve here. If you are working hard then good amount of profit will surely come to you. If you are brave enough to risk, you may have the chance on receiving higher profits than others who are too afraid to risk so go invest with bitcoin as soon as possible.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:37:03 AM

Investing in bitcoin is a good idea but before involving your money to it, you should learn first how its system works. Having enough knowledge about investing in bitcoin can help you earn and gain a huge amout of profit. Without having any prior knowledge about it, the money that you will invest might be at risk because you dont know what is happening with your money. It could be stolen or scammed by someone.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:49:13 AM

It really is a good way to invest your money. An investor will already earn profit by just investing and storing Bitcoin on e-wallets becaus4 the market value of Bitcoin is continuously increasing. And as its price increases, the profit also becomes bigger. It is profitable to most of its investors and that I think is enough reason to say that Bitcoin is not only a good currency but also a good investment.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:43:05 AM

Only future can tell if your investment was good or not.
I think there is no bad if you invest in bitcoin. Just trust that the bitcoin you invest is getting high the value, and always positive that to invest is for your future and the price or value of bitcoin is higher in the near future.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:17:03 AM

Only future can tell if your investment was good or not.
I think there is no bad if you invest in bitcoin. Just trust that the bitcoin you invest is getting high the value, and always positive that to invest is for your future and the price or value of bitcoin is higher in the near future.

Yes true, despite the fact that bitcoin investment is very profitable, but the same is not necessarily the case for the future. it is better to always divide on other types of investments such as property, gold, mutual funds, stocks and so on.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:35:36 AM

I think yes, bitcoin is proven to give hundreds of percent profit this year, and I do not think there's an investment like bitcoin. I agree that bitcoin is the best investment to make a profit.

poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:09:07 AM

i must say bitcoin is a good way to invest your money given its fluctuating value we can take advantages of it and invest in order to gain more profit than banks which give a low but stable interest.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:16:28 AM

i must say bitcoin is a good way to invest your money given its fluctuating value we can take advantages of it and invest in order to gain more profit than banks which give a low but stable interest.
you are right. it is a great way to save money you have. because it could be an addition in the future. Well, sometimes people think that bitcoin will be an excellent investment tool in the future. and people are doing the same. bitcoin will be a very good investment if you have high patience.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:18:38 PM

Yes it is, as you see the trend it is gradually goes up and you can't stop the rapid changes of its value. Since it is already expected to pump higher and higher, today is the greatest opportunity to invest, soon we will become a millionaire;)
Yes now all the people are talking about the bitcoin and the increasing profit of bitcoin I hope the future of the bitcoin will be high and all the people will know the real value and the price of the bitcoin I can see the future of the bitcoin is very good and almost all the people are using the bitcoin and the bitcoin is the future of the money I know the future of the bitcoin is bright and the best thing we can ever do is to invest in the bitcoin.
regan101

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:27:36 PM

I think there is an little bit of risk when investing in bit coin .Best way is not to invest all money for bitcoin.Invest medium amount.

Yes but it's only a bit and if it's success , it will be a huge profit for you . So why would you are concerning about? Little risk and huge amount, i think it's very advantage than other real investments.
I must say that bitcoin is not only the best way of investing your money but it is the best of the best way of investing your money. It is because of the reason that the demand of the bitcoin is increasing significantly with each passing day which in results increase the market price of bitcoin as well. So if we want to have good amount of money in the future, we have to invest in bitcoin.
Investing in bitcoin has a risk involve but based on the success stories of those who are now one of the affluent because of bitcoin, I can say it’s good to invest and its worth to try
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:28:12 PM

All you're statement above are possible earning in investment too, but this all are need time and effort to that business to success. Unlike bitcoin effortless and timeless to do work easy and fell comfortable at home by investing your money, even though there are risky happen but thats part of an business. Bitcoin surely returned of your money no to failure happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: