Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ardor: Lisk/Eth's biggest competition . 1billion potential cap(10x returns)  (Read 19500 times)
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:52:04 PM

Ardor 2.0.9 is released! This is the first production release of the Ardor Blockchain Platform!

Download it from https://www.jelurida.com/ (Ardor downloads) or https://bitbucket.org/Jelurida/ardor/downloads/

The Ardor Genesis Snapshot has been taken at Nxt blockchain height of 1636363.

The Genesis timestamp is set to 00:00:00 UTC, Jan 1st 2018. Everyone with ARDR balance >= 1000 is invited to setup a node and start forging. Block generation will start automatically when the Genesis timestamp is reached. In the meantime, please check your balances and report any discrepancies from what you expected.

The first start after installation may take a few minutes, do not interrupt!

My coins is in Bittrex, how can I know if it's swapped? also I have more than 1000 so what is computer requirement to setup a node?

Is it like mining?

Ask bittrex for your coins. You can run Ardor client even on raspi, not need for big resources (java 8 must be installed). There is no mining, there is POS and forging.

How much we can gain monthly from forging for 1,000 Ardor ?

and we need to keep the power on 24/7 for the most profit right?

You probably get about 1 reward a year, however you would be supporting the network.
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:35:49 PM

I can not understand the prospects of this coin, for what it was released? NXT went to the correction, will not we see the same thing from Ardor?

MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:37:15 PM

I can not understand the prospects of this coin, for what it was released? NXT went to the correction, will not we see the same thing from Ardor?

If you are not willing to do any research then I recommend you not consider this as an investment and move on.
ShroomsKit_DisgraceREAL

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:36:26 AM

can you spend at least 10mins reading about it mate?
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:38:51 PM

Finally Ardor is released on Bittrex and also tradeable on Upbit.

If Jelurida manages now maybe Bincance on Top...the sky is the limit.

Just look at the daily volume on Upbit. Ardor seems to be hot in Korea right now. Just a matter of time until the price increases
matteo96

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

we had a nice correction , from > 20k sats to 8k now
i'm expecting some serious upward movement here
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6270

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:41:58 PM

Me too. I had expected even a deeper "dip", because of all the people that only invested because of the launch (sell the news!) and the "free coins". That ARDR is holding in the ~1 billion region (OP was totally right Wink ) with deposits on Bittrex enabled for a while now is a very good sign.

I expect an upward movement once trading with both ARDR and IGNIS has normalized on all exchanges (including Polo) for at least some days, so the "dumpers" are all out and the price can bottom safely. Until then, there may be still buying opportunities under $1 for some days.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:27:19 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 05:07:26 PM by Zocadas

Good to read, that experienced members expect an upturn. I baught Ardor at 10000. For day trading. It was swinging between around 9000 and 12000 the last weeks and I wanted to sell them on 12000. Was only a bit worried, that there would ne something elementary, that caused the downturn. Now I will look deeper into Ardor and its project.
BTW: Why didn't Poloniex update the ardr wallets yet? Upgrade was finished already, as I remember right
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:25:44 PM

ARDOR is fantastic, we will see it gain a lot of momentum. Brand new platform which has just successfully launched the IGNIS platform
matteo96

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

Me too. I had expected even a deeper "dip", because of all the people that only invested because of the launch (sell the news!) and the "free coins". That ARDR is holding in the ~1 billion region (OP was totally right Wink ) with deposits on Bittrex enabled for a while now is a very good sign.

I expect an upward movement once trading with both ARDR and IGNIS has normalized on all exchanges (including Polo) for at least some days, so the "dumpers" are all out and the price can bottom safely. Until then, there may be still buying opportunities under $1 for some days.

consider also that the OP prediction of 1billion market cap was made in september, when  the total marketcap of crypto was around 60 billion .

it did more than x10 after that,  so the value has to be adjusted to current situation  Smiley Wink
Cryptodingdong

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:46:18 AM

So whats going on with Ignis? I heard alot about it and so I was happy to buy at 5500sats, and now its less than half of that. Undecided Huh What happened? Is this dead for good?
M4nUnit

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:01:10 AM

So whats going on with Ignis? I heard alot about it and so I was happy to buy at 5500sats, and now its less than half of that. Undecided Huh What happened? Is this dead for good?

All the cryptos suffered from the crash of January, Ignis crashed too. The market will recover, be patient and you'll be rewarded  Wink
Cryptodingdong

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:03:58 AM

All the cryptos suffered from the crash of January, Ignis crashed too. The market will recover, be patient and you'll be rewarded  Wink

Thanks friend, so you think it has the potential that it was hyped for? Or it this a dead coin? Just seems odd it was slaughters much more than most coins, yet looks like it has alot more potential...
M4nUnit

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:53:19 AM

Thanks friend, so you think it has the potential that it was hyped for? Or it this a dead coin? Just seems odd it was slaughters much more than most coins, yet looks like it has alot more potential...

Ignis isn't a dead coin. I don't know for the potential, it's difficult to say. I don't have any Ignis in my portfolio, only Ardor that I trust the most between Ardor/NXT/Ignis.
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6270

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

Ignis had a bit bad luck, because only a few days after it was "liberated" to trade at Bittrex the whole cryptocurrency/altcoin market crashed, and "weak hands" freaked out and dumped. The fact that it was distributed as a kind of "airdrop" didn't help here. There is still a "mini time bomb" because it was still not added/rewarded by Poloniex, until this is not resolved the market has not to be viewed as "fully normalized".

In my opinion, it will recover when real usage is found. Ignis - because of its superior scalability to other coins - is a good currency for regular payments of goods and services. It is a better alternative to coins like Bitcoin Cash, LTC or Dash. So people who want it to succeed - above all, the Jelurida / ANG team - should try to get it accepted by payment processors.

Then obviously it success depends on the success of the Ardor platform as a whole. For example, an addition of AEUR to major exchanges (as a competition to Tether) should also bring new users and could trigger a market recovery.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
matteo96

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

Dominium group is planning to launch its blockchain on Ardor.

They operate in the property sales, ranting and things like that, a huge sector ( they manage properties worth hundreds of millions  ).

This is going to be huge

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/people-able-invest-property-1-130000009.html?guccounter=1
ThomasVeil

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

Ignis had a bit bad luck, because only a few days after it was "liberated" to trade at Bittrex the whole cryptocurrency/altcoin market crashed, and "weak hands" freaked out and dumped. The fact that it was distributed as a kind of "airdrop" didn't help here. There is still a "mini time bomb" because it was still not added/rewarded by Poloniex, until this is not resolved the market has not to be viewed as "fully normalized".

Crazy to me that Poloniex still didn't distribute the IGNIS. I mean... I get that it's more work for them. But surely they can't just wait until people forget about it‽
Just implement it - it's not that hard if you have Ardor running anyways.

In my opinion, it will recover when real usage is found. Ignis - because of its superior scalability to other coins - is a good currency for regular payments of goods and services. It is a better alternative to coins like Bitcoin Cash, LTC or Dash. So people who want it to succeed - above all, the Jelurida / ANG team - should try to get it accepted by payment processors.

Dominium is pretty interesting. More Coins like that will come ... my bet is that IGNIS will gain usage because it's the network between all those coins. So I consider it vastly undervalued ... it should be higher than Ardor.

For example, an addition of AEUR to major exchanges (as a competition to Tether) should also bring new users and could trigger a market recovery.

I think the C2C ATMs will use AEUR. Would be great if exchanges would pick it up too. Don't see that anytime soon though.
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

Good price to get some ARDR right now, unless alts have another blood bath
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: