Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌱SMARTLANDS - ✅first tokensale on 🚀Stellar! SLT is listed on SDEX  (Read 33337 times)
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:45:19 AM

Numbers of projects have emerged in the last period related to this project. What are your similarities and differencies to these projects.
To our knowledge, there are no projects that specialize on tokenization of agricultural assets. Moreover, we do not copy the idea of ABS directly by adding equity flavor, thus our project differs further from other projects related to tokenization of assets. As stated in the WP:
Recently, several other platforms for asset tokenization have been announced, but the solutions they offer do not provide an opportunity to achieve the transparency, standardization, and liquidity, reliability and completeness of information offered by our Platform, which is provided by solutions created specifically for the agricultural sector, taking into account all the most important nuances.
tokensepton

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:54:59 AM

Will you reserve some place for small investors, I'm afraid that since preICO presale open all token would be sold and won't have possibility to participate
Yes, there will be tokens reserved for the main token sale that starts on October 28. Don't miss the first day with the largest bonus. You may register for a personal reminder on the website.
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:57:24 AM

Why do you think that agricultural companies would cooperate with agro-tech?        Huh
What do you mean cooperate? If the question about buying solutions of agtech companies, then the answer is that application of appropriate solution will benefit the agricompany in many ways and increase its profit. If the question about the ecosystem, then our opinion is as stated in WP
For agricultural companies, cooperation with the agtech company from the Platform's ecosystem is the confidence in achieving contractual obligations by the contractor, as well as increasing the volume of investment attraction, due to greater investors’ confidence in the effective use of the ICO proceeds.
R_Oliver

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:25:18 PM

Do you plan your own blockchain? And if yes - will everything go smoothly for token holders when you run it instead of Ethereum?
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:21:54 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 07:51:46 PM by PhilMorrison1

Do you plan your own blockchain? And if yes - will everything go smoothly for token holders when you run it instead of Ethereum?
Yes, Smartlands plan to create own blockchain.
And yes, we strongly believe everything will "go smoothly for token holders" as our blockchain will be extensively tested and go through all relevant QA procedures before the launch.
beatecoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:42:07 PM

The deloitte audit letter cautioned me. How you will cooperate with Deloitte? Is that a strategic partnership ss with the waves project or different ?
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:53:29 PM

The deloitte audit letter cautioned me.
What do you mean?
How you will cooperate with Deloitte? Is that a strategic partnership ss with the waves project or different ?
There is no strategic partnership between Smartlands and Deloitte. Deloitte has carried out legal due diligence of the walnut orchard that will be the pilot project of the Platform. For other projects audits and legal due diligence will be carried out by reputable proven companies like Deloitte, for smaller projects it might be not a Big-4 company (cost benefit analysis should be taken into account).
As Deloitte CIS is willing to provide clients with comprehensive initial coin offering (ICO) services (according to their statement), we believed that Deloitte would be the best company to work with.
beatecoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:53:23 PM

The deloitte audit letter cautioned me.
What do you mean?
How you will cooperate with Deloitte? Is that a strategic partnership ss with the waves project or different ?
There is no strategic partnership between Smartlands and Deloitte. Deloitte has carried out legal due diligence of the walnut orchard that will be the pilot project of the Platform. For other projects audits and legal due diligence will be carried out by reputable proven companies like Deloitte, for smaller projects it might be not a Big-4 company (cost benefit analysis should be taken into account).
As Deloitte CIS is willing to provide clients with comprehensive initial coin offering (ICO) services (according to their statement), we believed that Deloitte would be the best company to work with.

Deloitte is the best in big four. I worked in Turkey Deloitte for a while Smiley I think it is reasonable to get a consultancy service from a professional firm.
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:37:21 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 10:04:31 AM by PhilMorrison1

Why did you choose agro-industry for your platform?
Smartlands is excited to introduce ABTs for agricultural assets, especially in gardening, due to the following reasons:
1. Land and trees are long-term assets, and their price is insusceptible to significant fluctuations in the short-term;
2. Investments in attractive market niches in agriculture will yield high profitability
3. We see the huge demand for investments in agriculture worldwide that is going to increase further due to strong persistent growth in food demand caused by population growth and change in diet as global middle class expands.

The Platform will focus on companies that have already introduced Agriculture 3.0 concept or plan to introduce it. Agriculture 3.0 is based on high-tech and IT solutions that provide for maximal efficiency and transparency of activities.
doftplatform

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 10:56:50 AM

Really great that company with a background comes with ICO.
I will surely follow your thread!

Doft $50M ICO | Going now!!! | doft.com
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:50:27 AM

How can tokenholders participate in developing a platform and making important decisions?
The tokenholders will have the opportunity to make such decisions by voting:
1. Determination of priority directions for the development of the Platform
2. Establishment and modification of the rules of the Platform
3. Appointment and removal of certain senior officers of the Platform
4. Creating and amending standardized legal structures
5. Definition of standart procedures for technical and financial audit for companies wishing to attract financing of the Platform
6. Taking extraordinary measures in case of unlawful actions in relation to holders of tokens issued on the Platform
tokensepton

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:20:47 PM

What percentage of profit will I get for each token I have?
SLT tokens are not profit sharing tokens (unlike ABTs issued on the platform). The participants of the SLT crowdsale will benefit from SLT price appreciation.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:21:27 PM

this project seems very promising to follow, I will participate in bounty and ICO this project, because I believe this project will be successful for some time to come,good luck for everyone in this projet
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:24:52 PM

For bounty, you need to do 3 posts every week. And what day of the week is the report?
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:56:19 AM

For bounty, you need to do 3 posts every week. And what day of the week is the report?
Thursday is the day of bounty check.
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:17:08 AM

How long does your bounty program take?
Smartlands bounty campaign was started on September, 7 and will last till November, 14. We invite everyone to take an active part in it!
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:34:47 AM

Wow!
This is the case when the project is very close to me!
I have a dream about a farm ...
Sometimes I work in my garden ...
Good luck, guys!
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:02:04 AM

Wow!
This is the case when the project is very close to me!
I have a dream about a farm ...
Sometimes I work in my garden ...
Good luck, guys!
Thanks, man. Don't stay apart )
tokensepton

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:18:32 PM

When will the platform be fully operational?
It will be possible to perform ICOs of agricultural companies starting from the 1st quarter 2018. All the envisaged features of the Platform will be available by the end of the third quarter of 2019.
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:27:57 PM

Really great that company with a background comes with ICO.
I will surely follow your thread!

Thanks for your support
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: