Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:23:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌱SMARTLANDS - ✅first tokensale on 🚀Stellar! SLT is listed on SDEX  (Read 33342 times)
rainfellow

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:29:45 AM

How can you be sure that ABTs will be tradable? I am afraid there might be a problem.
In my opinion, there will be such a problem if there will be no Smartlands Platform.
There is a strong positive correlation between liquidity and quantity of investors that understand details (and risks) of an asset since such investors would be interested in buying an asset in case of attractive valuation. That is one of the key reasons why stock exchanges enforce additional regulations and standards for the companies willing to list their securities.
Smartlands Platform suggests not only standardization and framework comparable with the classical financial market, but provide enhanced transparency and accountability through state-of-the-art IT solutions for agriculture and blockchain technology.
What do you mean by attractive valuation?
tokensepton

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:00:30 AM

How can you be sure that ABTs will be tradable? I am afraid there might be a problem.
In my opinion, there will be such a problem if there will be no Smartlands Platform.
There is a strong positive correlation between liquidity and quantity of investors that understand details (and risks) of an asset since such investors would be interested in buying an asset in case of attractive valuation. That is one of the key reasons why stock exchanges enforce additional regulations and standards for the companies willing to list their securities.
Smartlands Platform suggests not only standardization and framework comparable with the classical financial market, but provide enhanced transparency and accountability through state-of-the-art IT solutions for agriculture and blockchain technology.
What do you mean by attractive valuation?
Attractive valuation is defined by high discounted cash flow (DCF), low price-to-earnings (PE) ratio, price-to-book (P/B) ratio and other valuation indicators. Attractive means more underlining future cash flows (or assets) of the company per price of securities or tokens. So if the price of the token declines all other things being equal, the valuation becomes more attractive.
Aessa81

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:32:33 AM

Interesting. But SLTs are not ABTs, am i right?
Yes, SLT is a token of Smartlands Platform that will create the relevant infrastructure that will let agricultural companies to issue ABTs with minimal effort. On other hands Smartlands Platform will protect crypto investors from major part of risks with its blockchain, agtech, legal and other solutions.
SLT holders will have the right to take part in management of the Platform and set the rules for tokenization.

thanx, it's clear. And how I (as SLT holder) will benefit from ABTs?
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:44:22 AM

Smartlands Platform was introduced to agricultural experts at the largest Asian exhibition — “Asia Fruit Logistica”
The Platform was presented at the largest Asian exhibition — Asia Fruit Logistica, which was held in Hong Kong. Our team has successfully presented the Smartlands Platform to various agribusiness and companies from all over the world. Along with the productive work at the exhibition, we held more than 50 meetings with potential platform participants, who expressed their desire to attract investments towards development of their business. Potential Investors and future participants are looking forward to the successful launch of Smartlands Platform.
Read more http://www.asiafruitlogistica.com

Eirikr

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:20:52 AM

Smartlands Platform was introduced to agricultural experts at the largest Asian exhibition — “Asia Fruit Logistica”
The Platform was presented at the largest Asian exhibition — Asia Fruit Logistica, which was held in Hong Kong. Our team has successfully presented the Smartlands Platform to various agribusiness and companies from all over the world. Along with the productive work at the exhibition, we held more than 50 meetings with potential platform participants, who expressed their desire to attract investments towards development of their business. Potential Investors and future participants are looking forward to the successful launch of Smartlands Platform.
https://i.imgur.com/7dFBrhg.jpg https://i.imgur.com/gfFiV4z.jpg https://i.imgur.com/sEtEQkQ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/8PnDali.jpg
That's great that you take time and effort to tell about the platform and blockchain technology to agricultural community.
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:19:31 AM

Interesting. But SLTs are not ABTs, am i right?
Yes, SLT is a token of Smartlands Platform that will create the relevant infrastructure that will let agricultural companies to issue ABTs with minimal effort. On other hands Smartlands Platform will protect crypto investors from major part of risks with its blockchain, agtech, legal and other solutions.
SLT holders will have the right to take part in management of the Platform and set the rules for tokenization.

thanx, it's clear. And how I (as SLT holder) will benefit from ABTs?
The Platform’s rules and smart-contracts are designed to create an increasing demand for SLT, and consequently persistent token price growth. Investors will automatically purchase some specified amount of the Platform tokens (SLT) from their holders while buying agr company asset-backed tokens (ABT). The total volume of SLT, which should be purchased by ABT holders issued on the Platform, will be proportional to the value of all ABTs, thus increase in amount of ABT issues and ABT price will increase the demand and value for SLT.
Additional demand for SLT will be created by the following rules. Investors will have to buy SLT to get detailed info on investment opportunities, while agricompanies will have to pay for the Platform’s services in SLT.
Aessa81

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:38:44 AM

https://i.imgur.com/7dFBrhg.jpg https://i.imgur.com/gfFiV4z.jpg https://i.imgur.com/sEtEQkQ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/8PnDali.jpg

Is it Smartlands client base?
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:56:25 PM

A good prospect for those who are looking for emerging agri tech business. A way to tokenized every crop products available on the market.
@FalconBITKAN

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:28:24 PM

A good prospect for those who are looking for emerging agri tech business. A way to tokenized every crop products available on the market.

Yes! I agree with you!!!
CryptoFUND111

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:11:17 PM

Are you listed in Coinschedule ?
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:01:53 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 09:23:02 PM by PhilMorrison1

Yes, that is the reason why our team member took part in the exhibition.
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:25:43 PM

Are you listed in Coinschedule ?
Yes, and it is easy to google the answer. Wink Here is the link
https://www.coinschedule.com/icos/e1251/smartlands-pre-sale.html
Aessa81

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:31:56 AM

Yes, and I read on VentureBeat they're going to accelarate agri tech companies
Eirikr

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:04:05 AM

But how will it work? The Platform is meant for agricultural companies not agricultural technology companies, isn't it?
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:26:23 AM

But how will it work? The Platform is meant for agricultural companies not agricultural technology companies, isn't it?
You can find it in the Whitepaper
Here is the relevant part.
At the initial stages, Smartlands intend to create an ecosystem of agtech companies - partners of the Platform, which in the future can be developed into agtech accelerator.
Such a partnership will allow the Platform to be always at the center of innovations in this field and to achieve integration with the information systems of ABT issuers as complete, reliable and effective as possible.
For agtech companies, cooperation with the Platform is an additional way to find clients and possibly investors, as investors in agricultural assets are also often interested in investing in agtech companies.
For ABT investors, the cooperation of the token issuing company with the agtech company from the Platform's ecosystem is an additional confidence in the correct use of the investments attracted by the agricultural companies. First, the risk of overstating the cost of implemented systems is significantly minimized. Such cost overstating is commonly used for improper withdrawal of investors' funds from the account of the company that attracted investments. Secondly, the risk of non-fulfillment of obligations by agtech company is reduced. Non-fulfillment of obligations may entail a lack of improvement in the efficiency of the token issuing company, accordingly reducing the income and profit of the asset, parts of which are allocated to investors.
For agricultural companies, cooperation with the agtech company from the Platform's ecosystem is the confidence in achieving contractual obligations by the contractor and larger amount of investments that can be raised, due to greater investors’ confidence in the effective use of the ICO proceeds.
Thus, each of the parties of the ecosystem involved has an interest and benefit from cooperation, that makes us optimistic about the success of the establishment and development of such an ecosystem based on the Platform.
Aessa81

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:46:13 AM

You can find it in the Whitepaper
Here is the relevant part.
At the initial stages, Smartlands intend to create an ecosystem of agtech companies - partners of the Platform, which in the future can be developed into agtech accelerator.
Such a partnership will allow the Platform to be always at the center of innovations in this field and to achieve integration with the information systems of ABT issuers as complete, reliable and effective as possible.
For agtech companies, cooperation with the Platform is an additional way to find clients and possibly investors, as investors in agricultural assets are also often interested in investing in agtech companies.
For ABT investors, the cooperation of the token issuing company with the agtech company from the Platform's ecosystem is an additional confidence in the correct use of the investments attracted by the agricultural companies. First, the risk of overstating the cost of implemented systems is significantly minimized. Such cost overstating is commonly used for improper withdrawal of investors' funds from the account of the company that attracted investments. Secondly, the risk of non-fulfillment of obligations by agtech company is reduced. Non-fulfillment of obligations may entail a lack of improvement in the efficiency of the token issuing company, accordingly reducing the income and profit of the asset, parts of which are allocated to investors.
For agricultural companies, cooperation with the agtech company from the Platform's ecosystem is the confidence in achieving contractual obligations by the contractor and larger amount of investments that can be raised, due to greater investors’ confidence in the effective use of the ICO proceeds.
Thus, each of the parties of the ecosystem involved has an interest and benefit from cooperation, that makes us optimistic about the success of the establishment and development of such an ecosystem based on the Platform.

Hmm, drones, weather stations.. interesting
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:34:15 AM

Cointelegraph has also written about Smartlands Platform. Please find the link below
https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/smartlands-platform-opens-the-agricultural-sector-for-crypto-investors

@FalconBITKAN

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:41:15 PM

Nice! What is your media coverage? Do you have some releases in bitcoin.com? I hope so, i have saw a foto where your team with Roger Ver!!!
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:52:16 PM

Nice! What is your media coverage? Do you have some releases in bitcoin.com? I hope so, i have saw a foto where your team with Roger Ver!!!
Yes, you are right, there is Smartlands' release on bitcoin.com
https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-smartlands-platform-opens-agricultural-sector-crypto-investors/
Aessa81

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:37:05 AM

According to Yahoo Finance you are going to implement Agriculture 3.0 concept. What is the idea?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: