Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:33:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we invest in ICOs or they are all SCAM?  (Voting closed: November 06, 2017, 10:57:58 AM)
All ICOs are SCAM - 2 (10.5%)
Not all ICOs are SCAM - 17 (89.5%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best ICOs to invest into?  (Read 1626 times)
Saone

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:15:10 PM

Main rule of thumb to avoid being fooled, I think, is to look for existing prototypes. No prototype - it's all just empty promises. Then you can more easily evaluate potential of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gecelerinyargici

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:21:41 PM

some of them very good project and most of icos are scam need to be careful when investing

KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:31:30 PM

Do your research - (check team & advisors, whitepaper, MVP etc..).

Don't get caught on the hype. I can recommend two incoming ICOs:

1. GoNetwork
2. CommerceBlock

Both have great teams, solid business cases and existing products.

crush

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:06:17 PM

I guess ICO will become old fashion or at least airdrop will become popular. Now more and more coins want to propagate themselves.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
yussuf89
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:12:38 PM

I guess ICO will become old fashion or at least airdrop will become popular. Now more and more coins want to propagate themselves.
Airdrops are supplying free money, so I don't think any of them is worth to invest.
Some of ICOs have very high potantial, check my signature Wink GUTS is the best ICO to invest at the moment.
cryptovandy

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:36:02 PM

due diligence is key when researching an ICO. I've been watching a new one called CoinLion as well. General idea is they are creating a platform to easily trade cryptos. looks promising!
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:34:32 AM

More ICOs that are fresh from the farm are starting their bounty but we missed some of them (some of opportunities that are off the chart's value) until i bumped into this thread which helps me keep updated of live ICOs happening in the cryptoworld.

Dr.Bitc0in

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:32:04 AM

i think health care ICOS cos storing all the data of all patients for the whole country is difficult in terms of security and cost, blockchain fixes both those

And then also different health centres accessing the data is a lot easier when its all on the same network
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:07:42 AM

Airdrop is nothing because they are sharing free coin and whether they will value in future or not. Look at many potential coins will not share any Airdrops because they know the value of the coins and want to develop the coin seriously.
JollySkipper

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:34:42 AM

Firstly , people who voted that all ICOs are scam are the people who never read a good whitepaper and never saw a good ICO like Lykke, Siacoin, TenX etc
A good ICO I recommend you right now is the Trade.io, invest now, tip me later  Cheesy

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
realisto

Activity: 126

Real estate investment on the blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 01:37:41 PM

Obvious answer from us - our ICO www.realisto.io

Few ICOs do have an actual business case or adress a real problem, most of them are just an existing concept with blockchain/token/ico tacked onto it without solving the underlying problem or bringing true change.

Why are we different?
We do have a strong business case and tackle a real word problem.
Real estate investments are one of the best investments you can do, but because of the high entry barriers (huge amount of capital needed, need for expert knowledge and experience, not liquid, funds are tied up etc.)
few people can afford to invest in real estate.
REALISTO will change that by offering an asset backed token which lets you buy a share in the profits from real estate investments, transparent, secure and always liquid.
Furthermore we have a registered company not in some off-shore location but in the market which we want to serve, Germany.

bonusdeposit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:42:23 PM

I see we are left behind in this forum without knowing the best ICOs to invest into and make some profits.

Share with us which ICOs do you think or believe to be profitable backed by a trusted companies or developers.

We all know ICOs are great way to invest your money and make decent profit, but was also used by SCAMMERS to scam people.

We Deserve the right to ask ourselves which are the good ICOs to invest into to avoid getting SCAMMED by some dodgy people.

So, which ICO do you think we should join? And what trusted company backed that very ICO that you think is great?

I suggest to see a new project called LITE ECO LEDGER ELEMENT. official web link www.iico.me community t.me/IACTC.
smarttokenguy

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:59:49 PM

Firstly , people who voted that all ICOs are scam are the people who never read a good whitepaper and never saw a good ICO like Lykke, Siacoin, TenX etc
A good ICO I recommend you right now is the Trade.io, invest now, tip me later  Cheesy

I agree with you on that, but there are a lot of projects that change their roadmaps and do not keep their promises. Like SONM, they recently have changed their roadmap once again...
And for good ICO I would suggest to check out NAU.io, I believe they have presale now. Tip me as well Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: