Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we invest in ICOs or they are all SCAM?  (Voting closed: November 06, 2017, 10:57:58 AM)
All ICOs are SCAM - 2 (10.5%)
Not all ICOs are SCAM - 17 (89.5%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best ICOs to invest into?  (Read 1627 times)
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:57:58 AM

I see we are left behind in this forum without knowing the best ICOs to invest into and make some profits.

Share with us which ICOs do you think or believe to be profitable backed by a trusted companies or developers.

We all know ICOs are great way to invest your money and make decent profit, but was also used by SCAMMERS to scam people.

We Deserve the right to ask ourselves which are the good ICOs to invest into to avoid getting SCAMMED by some dodgy people.

So, which ICO do you think we should join? And what trusted company backed that very ICO that you think is great?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:43:55 PM

Eventually, someone will devise a reliable method to evaluate ICO's in terms of individual value. At the moment, most ICO value is derived from their affiliation with crypto and bitcoin and in some cases their affiliation with celebrities like Floyd Mayweather who are endorsing ICO's. The question of what an ICO is worth by itself, without its value being derived from other things, isn't a subject which appears to have been given much focus.

On a fundamental levels, appraising an ICO could be comparable to appraising an investment or business venture. There are basics like expected growth, targeting demographics, business plan & possibly a somewhat diverse number of factors which determine how successful an ICO is expected to be.
bn88

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:17:48 PM

Find at Altcoin dicussion, i saw Ho Chi Minh altcoin haha, you can try Cheesy
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:26:38 PM

I see we are left behind in this forum without knowing the best ICOs to invest into and make some profits.

Share with us which ICOs do you think or believe to be profitable backed by a trusted companies or developers.

We all know ICOs are great way to invest your money and make decent profit, but was also used by SCAMMERS to scam people.

We Deserve the right to ask ourselves which are the good ICOs to invest into to avoid getting SCAMMED by some dodgy people.

So, which ICO do you think we should join? And what trusted company backed that very ICO that you think is great?

I complete agree on what you have said on here regarding on ICO which is really been part of reality which as an investor we do really have some doubts on which project we should go in seeing there are lots of ICO's popping out anytime anywhere which it is already become the trend as of now unlike back in the past on where there are only seldom who do launched a certain project.For now i do have some choices which project i would invest to which is on ATLANT,CARTAXI and this signature i do wear which is EASYMINE.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:26:29 PM

I complete agree on what you have said on here regarding on ICO which is really been part of reality which as an investor we do really have some doubts on which project we should go in seeing there are lots of ICO's popping out anytime anywhere which it is already become the trend as of now unlike back in the past on where there are only seldom who do launched a certain project.For now i do have some choices which project i would invest to which is on ATLANT,CARTAXI and this signature i do wear which is EASYMINE.

I also like ATLANT and CARTAXI but what are great companies that are backing these ICOs?

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:21:21 PM

My golden,iron rules not invest in russian ico's,follow sec guidence,invest in ico with reasonable hard cap,and real company behind what take care of legal aspects

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
AlloyReserve

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 12:01:25 AM

Cryptocurrencies are an incredibly powerful and efficient means for online digital transactions. However, all cryptocurrencies suffer from the problem of Price Volatility. Even giants like Bitcoin can swing by as much as 30% in just a few days. If the dollar went from being worth 100 cents on Monday to just 70 cents on Friday, any form of meaningful economic interactions would be virtually impossible.

Proponents argue that once widespread adoption occurs, the prices will stabilize. However, in order for there to be widespread adoption, there needs to be price stability. This is a circular argument that requires a solution.

AlloyCoin is a currency designed to address this issue. It is the only cryptocurrency with two values -- one being its price floor. This currency was developed by our team at Alloy Reserve LLC. We would love to hear your feedback on our implementation which is described in our white paper. If you are serious, we encourage you to take a look at http://alloycoin.com and tell us what you think! Feel free to submit questions to support@alloycoin.com and we'll help clarify any details.
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:47:23 AM

if you check old ICOs you will see all ICOs had good profits. if you join any ICO and keep your tokens you will make good profits.
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:06:29 AM

We all have our concerns here because as an investors we deserved to invest in the real changing projects. ICO are everywhere but I think they are not all scams. When you are reading the whitepaper of some projects especially those platforms that is promising for both businesses and users, if they are really want to keep their project roadmap they are worth investing. People are just afraid because even if the ICO is good when it became successfully they are not keeping the promised roadmap and sad to say their coins price will drop.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:29:14 AM

We all have our concerns here because as an investors we deserved to invest in the real changing projects. ICO are everywhere but I think they are not all scams. When you are reading the whitepaper of some projects especially those platforms that is promising for both businesses and users, if they are really want to keep their project roadmap they are worth investing. People are just afraid because even if the ICO is good when it became successfully they are not keeping the promised roadmap and sad to say their coins price will drop.

Yes not all of them are scam but to defy those scams made by those scam devs we should do some proper background checking on the project we wish to go on since sometimes we cannot see on the roadmap and the whitepaper there true intention upon running this project, we should also seek for the background of the devs if they really exist since some of posted dev's pic there are been done with photoshop or shall we say fake.

minbosen

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:16:34 PM

if you check old ICOs you will see all ICOs had good profits. if you join any ICO and keep your tokens you will make good profits.

I do not agree with you, SNOM is an old ICO coin, but the price is much lower then the ICO price for a long time since the ICO is over.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████