Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING  (Read 34939 times)
Libertymind (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:35:06 AM

Want to ask, whats the plans of development during this 60 days before token sale beginning?

Hey, lupanar!
Great question!

Before Token Sale we will:
1) Create Token Sale investor cabinet on our website - Mirocana.com, where you will be able to:
     1.1) Connect your OANDA account and see your balance and opened positions (without management)
     1.2) Connect your Poloniex account and see your coins allocation (without management)
     1.3) Purchase MIRO tokens during pre-sale (October 9 - October 19)
     1.4) Purchase MIRO tokens during a Token Sale (November 19 - December 19)
     1.5) See all past access session to your Mirocana account
2) Release Simulation results for our product for Currency Market (version 1.1)
3) Release Simulation results for our product for Crypto-Currency Market (version 1.1)
4) Release the first version of Mirocana Sigma platform and conduct first predicting tournament
5) Finish the creation of the Ethereum smart-contract and deploy it
6) Add new strategies and improve existing simulations for version 1.2
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:38:25 AM

The question is how intelligent is the Artificial Intelligence here. Is it discussed in the whitepaper? For me, it's just another iteration of a Poloniex trading bot.

Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:06:40 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 12:27:59 PM by Libertymind

The question is how intelligent is the Artificial Intelligence here. Is it discussed in the whitepaper? For me, it's just another iteration of a Poloniex trading bot.

Hey, ePesoInitiative!
I understand that concern. We will publish the simulation results a bit later and it will be clear that our system is much more accurate than others.
The main difference of our system is that it is modular and scalable.

Crypto trading bots that exist today are:
   1) Based on one single strategy and implemented in a hard and static logic of if ... then ...
   2) Based only on past prices history
   3) Have a hard-coded logic of money management and position sizing

Mirocana system is:
   1) Based on hundreds of strategies (and some strategies has hundreds of sub-strategies) and it uses deep-leaning neural nets to calculate the weights among all strategies in the system to achieve a cumulative effect and create a "super-strategy" that is better than any individual strategy by its own. It allows to create the system is not static and is able to adjust to changing market behavior.
   2) Based not only quotes. We have strategies in the system that is based on the trading activity of other traders, based on news (they use sentiment analysis), based on macro data, based on correlations of assets. We will also analyze Bitcoin and Ethereum transactions and will try to create the strategy that will be based on that. In total, we have 40+ sources of financial data.
   3) Each simulation has a logic of money management and position sizing that is not static. It takes into account a number of investment opportunities and previous investing performance.

To achieve that we have created:
   1) Our own syntax and framework for writing new strategies and backtesting them.
   2) A modular system of data collection that allows us to store and collect data from multiple data sources in real-time.
   3) Our own framework for simulations that allow us to go through the history and understand how the system would behave. We run multiple experiments of weight distribution and see what is performing better. Then we deploy best performing simulation into production.  

To make Mirocana system more accurate we will:
   1) Release Mirocana Alpha platform where any interested algo-trader and quantitative analyst will be able to add his or her own strategy. If this strategy actually finds any patterns in data he or she will be rewarded with our tokens.
   2) Release Mirocana Target platform where any person will be able to leave his or her future price forecasts and if these forecasts are accurate and consistent he or she will be paid with our tokens.
   3) Release Mirocana Sigma platform where any data scientist or mathematician will be able to participate in our predicting tournament and try to create a predictive model of weights distribution among our strategies. If this model is better than ours, he or she will be paid with our tokens.

We successfully manage our own fund using the current version of the system and want to make it accessible to those who will support our research.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:26:10 PM

Want to ask, whats the plans of development during this 60 days before token sale beginning?

Hey, lupanar!
Great question!

Before Token Sale we will:
1) Create Token Sale investor cabinet on our website - Mirocana.com, where you will be able to:
     1.1) Connect your OANDA account and see your balance and opened positions (without management)
     1.2) Connect your Poloniex account and see your coins allocation (without management)
     1.3) Purchase MIRO tokens during pre-sale (October 9 - October 19)
     1.4) Purchase MIRO tokens during a Token Sale (November 19 - December 19)
     1.5) See all past access session to your Mirocana account
2) Release Simulation results for our product for Currency Market (version 1.1)
3) Release Simulation results for our product for Crypto-Currency Market (version 1.1)
4) Release the first version of Mirocana Sigma platform and conduct first predicting tournament
5) Finish the creation of the Ethereum smart-contract and deploy it
6) Add new strategies and improve existing simulations for version 1.2
Thanks for sharing dev team plans! I can see you have good solid vision of future development, that's excited indeed  Wink

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:36:29 PM

Thanks for sharing dev team plans! I can see you have good solid vision of future development, that's excited indeed  Wink

Thank you, lupanar for your interest in the project!
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:52:18 PM

Is this an automatic trade bot  project? there are points I can not fully understand. Or is it the price forecasting platform? I have a look at the whitepaper and as i understand it, you want to develop a system that analyzes and stores the changes and events that occur in the market. in fact, the main purpose seems to me to be able to estimate the price.the system will bring together a variety of data that you will create and will give us an idea about a coin we will choose. are you basically talking about such a system?for example, the news of china and their announcements could bring together the system and predict the current situation?

Hey, ap3311!
Yes, it's a predictive engine. And using its predictions we develop three investment products. Access to these products will be restricted by the amount of MIRO tokens on customer's account.

Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:16:26 PM

seems like a great project Smiley Best of luck  Cheesy Cheesy

Thank you, umar25494!
theuploader

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:16:51 PM

Are you going to do some airdrops or free tokens giveaways?  Smiley
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:02:35 AM

Are you going to do some airdrops or free tokens giveaways?  Smiley

Hey, theuploader!
No. Free airdrops devalue entire project.
DmitryZ

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:30:53 AM

100% Scam

as a person working in a quantum firm, read the paper, this project is scam

unprofessionally written white paper.
bantalguling

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:49:13 AM

I can only hope this project can be successful and ico also can succeed because I myself also join bounty twitter from this project good luck dev Smiley
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:16:42 AM

I can only hope this project can be successful and ico also can succeed because I myself also join bounty twitter from this project good luck dev Smiley
Thanks a lot!  Wink
Have a nice day!
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:05:30 AM

100% Scam

as a person working in a quantum firm, read the paper, this project is scam

unprofessionally written white paper.

Hey, DmitryZ!
This White Paper was written for the people that do not have an understanding of the specifics of the quant industry.
If you can elaborate more precisely, please, write to the CEO: george@mirocana.com
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:49:56 PM

1) Based on hundreds of strategies (and some strategies has hundreds of sub-strategies) and it uses deep-leaning neural nets to calculate the weights among all strategies in the system to achieve a cumulative effect and create a "super-strategy" that is better than any individual strategy by its own. It allows to create the system is not static and is able to adjust to changing market behavior.

That sounds almost scary but so cool. Can't wait for this.
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:40:29 PM

That sounds almost scary but so cool. Can't wait for this.

Hey, nobytes!
Thank you, just 58 days left!
Forumgeiq

Activity: 351

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:28:44 AM

I started to see a lot of "AI" projects. First of all guys, this is not an AI scientifically. It's just a guessing bot that gathers data. It will never comment on a news better than an human. Considering only %5 of the traders win (and this is how it should be) these projects are baseless lies.
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:22:21 AM

I started to see a lot of "AI" projects. First of all guys, this is not an AI scientifically. It's just a guessing bot that gathers data. It will never comment on a news better than an human. Considering only %5 of the traders win (and this is how it should be) these projects are baseless lies.

Hey, Forumgeiq!
Is it can be called an 'AI' or not we could debate forever.
There's just one thing that matters after all - investment performance.
And we see very decent investment results on a backtests and on real-time data that can be improved by crowd-sourced learning platforms.
We manage our own funds with the system and we believe that we can increase the accuracy of predictions and make more profits by making our creation available to many people, especially to our early stage supporters.
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:33:49 AM

I kindly reserve Arabic translation
Hey! Sign up in our bounty campaign)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166254.0

also join our group in Telegram - https://t.me/mirocana_news
and our chat - https://t.me/mirocana  Wink
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:36:46 AM

I am really interested in new ways to invest and this again shows how great blockchain technology merges with Fintech products and services and is opening doors to a new type of investor. I could have never dreamed this kind of opportunity could have been available to me when I was in my 20's or 30's. Still in my 50's it isn't too late to get involved.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:50:31 PM

I am really interested in new ways to invest and this again shows how great blockchain technology merges with Fintech products and services and is opening doors to a new type of investor. I could have never dreamed this kind of opportunity could have been available to me when I was in my 20's or 30's. Still in my 50's it isn't too late to get involved.

Hey, qiwoman2!
Thank you for your comment!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: