Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:57:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING  (Read 34948 times)
Libertymind (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:47:51 PM

Project sounds great! I really like that you can set your target return/yr and get a risk analysis based on the return rate.

Hello, Jay2408!
We try our best! Great that you like it Wink
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:48:24 PM

interesting project indeed. i think i need to download the whitepaper and read a little bit in it Smiley

i'll be back ><

Hey, SEELE^^01!
Okay, looking  to see you in our Pre-sale Wink
thanks a lot!
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:52:56 PM

Artificial intelligence has always enchanted me, and the application proposed by Mirocana makes me think of this investment. Excellent concept and very promising project. There is already a possibility Beta testing soon, it would be wonderful to be able to prove how great this Ico is great

Good day, belechau! It's nice that we can prove your expectations)
And we will continue doing that! Wink
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 05:53:44 PM

If I decide to access the cryto currencies market product (in poloniex, right?), basically Mirocana wil act like a trading bot, am I right or I misunderstood something?
Hello! Wink
Mirocana system is able to manage your Poloniex account using the predictions for 90 crypto-currency pairs available on Poloniex exchange.

Wow, i was checking another bots ann thread but this is way better!

Is it only working on poloniex? And is there a minimum amount for it to perform like 0.5 btc or so.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:55:37 PM

Just found out about this project! I'm a huge fan of AI so this is a project for me!4
Will be checking out your whitepaper and read up in this thread.

Presale starts in 18hours... I have to hurry up to know everything thing there is to know about this project.
Very curious.

Great work you guys already did!
Keep it up
Indeed, deep learning technology seems like a really smart thing. It can improve quality of AI and help us invest smarter  Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:56:32 PM

Just found out about this project! I'm a huge fan of AI so this is a project for me!4
Will be checking out your whitepaper and read up in this thread.

Presale starts in 18hours... I have to hurry up to know everything thing there is to know about this project.
Very curious.

Great work you guys already did!
Keep it up
Indeed, deep learning technology seems like a really smart thing. It can improve quality of AI and help us invest smarter  Smiley

the fact that there are other products doing a similar thing also means we can track performance across projects.

Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:59:00 PM

btw, this project seems like to have similiarities as the project napoleonx with their trading bot.

what is the difference with mirocana in comparison to napoleonx?

would you like to show us the differencies between those two @libertymind?
Hope, that I said everything you wanted to know)
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:00:23 PM

I wonder why companies selling trading systems promising to make their users consistently money don't keep those systems secret.

If you've invented an infinite money printer, why'd you release it to the public?

Cause they're selling shovels in a gold rush.

Tell me how I'm wrong.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:02:05 PM

If I decide to access the cryto currencies market product (in poloniex, right?), basically Mirocana wil act like a trading bot, am I right or I misunderstood something?
Hello! Wink
Mirocana system is able to manage your Poloniex account using the predictions for 90 crypto-currency pairs available on Poloniex exchange.

Is it only working on poloniex? And is there a minimum amount for it to perform like 0.5 btc or so.
Hey!
For now, we manage our own coins with the system on Poloniex. And we certainly are not satisfied by quality and availability of their API. We will connect to Bittrex rather soon, and you as a customer will be able to choose crypto-exchange you would like our system to manage your coins on as long as you have 5,000 MIRO tokens that are required to have access to our product for Crypto-Currency market
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 936

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:07:22 PM

I wonder why companies selling trading systems promising to make their users consistently money don't keep those systems secret.

If you've invented an infinite money printer, why'd you release it to the public?

Tell me how I'm wrong.

Hmm .. there is a meaning in your words. Maybe they want more money and faster? Or maybe they need money to develop the project? This we can not know at all. Each ICO is ultimately based on the trust of customers. By the way, I tried how their demonstration bot works in telegram, quite interesting.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:07:47 PM

Hi

Intresting project  Smiley is there some information about the performance of the prediction based on test conducted so far?

Thank you
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:11:35 PM

Tell me how I'm wrong.

Hey, Vansire, after Token sale our products will be available for particular amount of people, so not everyone will have an access to them.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:13:05 PM

AI is the future I think we will see a ton of AI projects in the future and only the best will survive. I think I have to do a lot of research before I participate in this project.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:16:53 PM

Hello! Wink

Hey!
For now, we manage our own coins with the system on Poloniex. And we certainly are not satisfied by quality and availability of their API. We will connect to Bittrex rather soon, and you as a customer will be able to choose crypto-exchange you would like our system to manage your coins on as long as you have 5,000 MIRO tokens that are required to have access to our product for Crypto-Currency market

So you don't like Poloniex API that much, why? And you think Bittrex is better? Do you have other exchanges in mind, like HitBTC or Cryptopia for example?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:18:59 PM

Tell me how I'm wrong.

Hmm .. there is a meaning in your words. Maybe they want more money and faster? Or maybe they need money to develop the project? This we can not know at all. Each ICO is ultimately based on the trust of customers. By the way, I tried how their demonstration bot works in telegram, quite interesting.

Hello! Yes, we build trust between our system and customers with the help of transparance.
Thanks a lot for interest Wink
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:21:05 PM

Hello! Wink

Hey!

So you don't like Poloniex API that much, why? And you think Bittrex is better? Do you have other exchanges in mind, like HitBTC or Cryptopia for example?

We just want to make everything comfortable for our customers. Not sure what exchanges will be also used, but if it appears - we will announce! Wink
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:29:35 PM

I like that. A neural network is almost an artificial intelligence. If already the neural network wins in Guo from a world champion, then it will manage with the bidding.
But there are several questions. Trade in crypto currency using this algorithm will be available only at Poloniex?
To access the service, you need to have at least 5000 tokens for trading with crypto currency. If you buy on the ICO. Are there any bonuses for early buyers? For example, for 5 ETH, give not 5000, but 7000 tokens?
When these 5000 or more will be present on the account, and the system will start working for bidding, then these token algorithms will be eaten for their work? Or the amount will not be spent, but just need to access the service?
Just for interest, this neural network can test for itself different boundary situations on the market, when high volatility is modeled, and learn with itself? (Situations with high volatility are very relevant for crypto currency)

Hello!
No, not only in Poloniex. You will be able to choose it. We will add Bittrex as well
Bonuses you can get if you buy particular amount of MIRO tokens. On Pre-sale max discount you get - is 35%, on Token sale - 30%. That's if you invest more than 500 ETH. You can talk to @MirocanaBot on Telegram and she will open you a virtual account with $10,000 in it. Then she will manage this account. It will show the example)
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:33:16 PM

On a first glance the main thing that is missing for me is "Head dev". I see lots of different people listed in your team. None of them is a developer, more importantly a developer with experience in AI.  Can you elaborate on that?

Good day, Mystic90!
George Petrov (founder and CEO) is a developer and data scientist. He was developing high-load backend infrastructure for mobile games and served for several IT-companies based in Russia. He started Mirocana project 2,5 years ago. You can find out more in his interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M37P1x_hqGw
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:37:51 PM

Hello! Wink

Hey!

We just want to make everything comfortable for our customers. Not sure what exchanges will be also used, but if it appears - we will announce! Wink
But you will try to reach as much as possible right? But since youre not only handling crypto market so i think it will take a long time.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:38:39 PM

I like that. A neural network is almost an artificial intelligence. If already the neural network wins in Guo from a world champion, then it will manage with the bidding.
But there are several questions. Trade in crypto currency using this algorithm will be available only at Poloniex?
To access the service, you need to have at least 5000 tokens for trading with crypto currency. If you buy on the ICO. Are there any bonuses for early buyers? For example, for 5 ETH, give not 5000, but 7000 tokens?
When these 5000 or more will be present on the account, and the system will start working for bidding, then these token algorithms will be eaten for their work? Or the amount will not be spent, but just need to access the service?
Just for interest, this neural network can test for itself different boundary situations on the market, when high volatility is modeled, and learn with itself? (Situations with high volatility are very relevant for crypto currency)

Hello!
No, not only in Poloniex. You will be able to choose it. We will add Bittrex as well
Bonuses you can get if you buy particular amount of MIRO tokens. On Pre-sale max discount you get - is 35%, on Token sale - 30%. That's if you invest more than 500 ETH. You can talk to @MirocanaBot on Telegram and she will open you a virtual account with $10,000 in it. Then she will manage this account. It will show the example)

I just tried out the bot on Telegram and i'm pretty impressed! Really feels like a Star Trek type computer that just anticipates what you want. You can chose how much of the work you do or if it goes mostly automatic. It even suggested reading an article to me in case i was driving, really blew my mind  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: