Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:48:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING  (Read 34948 times)
autolove2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:25:14 PM

This is a credit service? Its first product in this niche? You dont have any competitors?
Libertymind (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:27:34 PM

Just tried the bot for the first time.
It's pretty responsive but the pilot only showed me currency ( trading).

Hey, niklasmato!
Stay tuned, soon there will be updates and it will work okay.
Thanks for being interested Wink
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:37:42 PM

I wonder why companies selling trading systems promising to make their users consistently money don't keep those systems secret.

If you've invented an infinite money printer, why'd you release it to the public?

Cause they're selling shovels in a gold rush.

Tell me how I'm wrong.

Hey, Vansire, after Token sale our products will be available for particular amount of people, so not everyone will have an access to them.

Okay, that's an unexpected reply. You're not going to dig gold all by yourself but you're also not selling shovels to everyone. Somewhere in between.

Why do you need to run an ICO campaign instead of profiting from the trades advised by Mirocana? Why do you need the ICO money?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:38:06 PM

Hey, niklasmato!

Thanks I will, I'm very interested in this technology.
Can I ask where the team is located?
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:42:08 PM

This is a credit service? Its first product in this niche? You dont have any competitors?
Good day, autolove2.
 We have competitors, but we present three products at once, while others propose one of them.
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:43:27 PM

Yeah, but im pretty sure the other market will be added soon.
That's right! Stay tuned with updates Wink
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:45:11 PM

Hey, niklasmato!

Thanks I will, I'm very interested in this technology.
Can I ask where the team is located?

Sure, the company is Canadian; the core team is situated in Estonia and Russia)
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:52:18 PM

As an investor on this, i am glad that you are paying only 0,25% for bounties. I feel like there's not going to be any dumping tokens right after ico with this one.

Hey, nobytes! We're glad you are satisfied.
We are trying our best to make everything convenient for customers)
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:54:21 PM

At first glance this seems to be a bit similar to Numeraire. Is that the case? I haven't read too deeply into both projects, but from what I know don't they also gather financial data and apply neural network systems and stuff?
Hi, Noruka!
Mirocana has some really specific differences.
The first difference from others is that we do not take customers funds to our accounts.
We connect to your broker or exchange account using an access key and manage your funds there.
The second difference is that we are building three platforms for crowd-sourced learning that will improve the overall accuracy of our predictions. And we will use our tokens to pay the rewards to skillful people for their help.
The third difference is that we base our predictions on many data sources (some of them described here: mirocana.com/technology). Our predictions not only based on moving averages but on many factors, like technical indicators, correlations, chart patterns, other players' activity, news, articles, tweets and even Google Trends.
The fourth difference is that we work not only with crypto-currencies but with traditional markets as well, check our products: mirocana.com/products
autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:56:08 PM

Good day, autolove2.
 We have competitors, but we present three products at once, while others propose one of them.

You mean competitors in credit niche? Which ones?
Which ither 2 services you man?
Syroamst

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:57:07 PM

Mirocana is selected by ICO Drops https://icodrops.com/pre/mirocana/

The Best ICO Calendar
█ █ █   ICO Drops   █ █ █
Rating + Bounty List + ROI
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:58:43 PM

this doesn't seem to be a decent project, how come you are the first to use AI for investing, Enigma has recently drop below the ico price, AI don't always win the market
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:59:01 PM

This project has an interesting concept, it seems that MIROCANA has really professional team
I will follow this topic and its updates
Hey, Amelie Poulain!
That's great to know! We hope to prove your expectations!
Follow group in Telegram https://t.me/mirocana_news and of course our groups in social networks!
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:08:56 PM

this doesn't seem to be a decent project, how come you are the first to use AI for investing, Enigma has recently drop below the ico price, AI don't always win the market
Good day, poiseulle!
Why it's not decent?
The difference is huge. We write trading strategies (and soon anyone can write them for us for MIRO tokens) and use AI-tools like deep-leaning neural nets to combine all strategies together into one "super-strategy" that has a better investment performance than any other strategy individually. Then we wrap this strategy into investment products. And you can get access to these products if you have enough MIRO tokens.

Enigma didn't create their own syntax for writing new strategies. They used open-sourced Pipeline from Qunatopian. We have developed our own syntax and framework for writing and backtesting the strategies that is faster and much more scalable.
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:09:59 PM

hey, Syroamst!
Thanks a lot!
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:10:34 PM

hey, Syroamst!
Thanks a lot!

We already replied Wink
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:11:23 PM

At first glance this seems to be a bit similar to Numeraire. Is that the case? I haven't read too deeply into both projects, but from what I know don't they also gather financial data and apply neural network systems and stuff?
Hi, Noruka!
The first difference from others is that we do not take customers funds to our accounts.
We connect to your broker or exchange account using an access key and manage your funds there.
The second difference is that we are building three platforms for crowd-sourced learning that will improve the overall accuracy of our predictions. And we will use our tokens to pay the rewards to skillful people for their help.
The third difference is that we base our predictions on many data sources (some of them described here: mirocana.com/technology). Our predictions not only based on moving averages but on many factors, like technical indicators, correlations, chart patterns, other players' activity, news, articles, tweets and even Google Trends.
The fourth difference is that we work not only with crypto-currencies but with traditional markets as well, check our products: mirocana.com/products

Hi Libertymind,

thank you very much for quickly taking the time and pointing everything out. A big plus!
AppreciatingValue

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:11:42 PM

Good day, poiseulle!
Why it's not decent?
The difference is huge. We write trading strategies (and soon anyone can write them for us for MIRO tokens) and use AI-tools like deep-leaning neural nets to combine all strategies together into one "super-strategy" that has a better investment performance than any other strategy individually. Then we wrap this strategy into investment products. And you can get access to these products if you have enough MIRO tokens.

Enigma didn't create their own syntax for writing new strategies. They used open-sourced Pipeline from Qunatopian. We have developed our own syntax and framework for writing and backtesting the strategies that is faster and much more scalable.

Can you talk to us about this framework and tech? Will it be open for people to see?

True. Seems this project is just another attempt to lure people into thinking AI is magic when it comes to markets. Also seems that this project requires a lot of faith to be put into the team, since the tech is hidden
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:14:46 PM

An ICO for AI based investing, I really like that.
Even in the management of traditional portfolios Robo-advisor are slowly replaceing human . It's good to see this development in the crypto world as well. The benefits of algorithm based trading without human emotions can't be overlooked.

Hello, Sozialtourist!
Thank you for your support! Quite nice to know that people like it Wink
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:18:26 PM

Hi, Noruka!

Hi Libertymind,

thank you very much for quickly taking the time and pointing everything out. A big plus!

No problem! Thanks to you)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: