Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING  (Read 34948 times)
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:56:48 PM

i found something on the internet and would like to have a statement regarding the occusation on this project from the devs.

http://telegra.ph/Honest-Mirocana-ICO-review-10-21
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:58:34 AM

i found something on the internet and would like to have a statement regarding the occusation on this project from the devs.

Same article in Russian:

Wrote an article with the thorough analysis of the Mirocana ICO: http://telegra.ph/CHestnyj-obzor-ICO-Mirocana-10-20.

I analyzed their team, advisors, product and legal aspect. Sorry, in Russian.
Why didnt you write it in english ?  Grin
If so, maybe i will read it

Sorry... I wrote it for my audience at the Telegram channel which is primarily Russians. Quick summary would be:
1. Product is impossible to build with CEO's lack of the management experience, the only proof of concept they have doesn't work
2. Team lacks experience in their expertises
3. No relevant advisors on board, the case of adding 5+ fake advisors that never heard of Mirocana, only 4 advisors left on board out of ~15-20
4. Possible legal issues in Canada as their tokens can be considered as Securities if anybody asks OCS kindly to check Mirocana Smiley

That's pretty much it. I advised to invest in their ICO only to sell their coins at the peak. No possible long term profits as investors will start selling like crazy as soon as Mirocana launches.

I contacted all 4 of them. They had around 15-20 advisor before the scandal with Mirocana using advisors' photos and names without their consent. After the cleanup they were left with 4 advisors and *none* of the advisors advise Mirocana on trading, investing or tech. One advisor is for legal issues, another advises how to make ICO, third one solely advises Mirocana on their finances (again, not on investing or trading but just accounting), fourth one haven't responded yet and will probably not respond (Peter).

I personally like this Project but still, this are important issues.

Mirocana dev is very active on thread, he will probably give detailed answers for this issues.

Hey, we will answer about this issue sooner or later, don't be worry!
 Smiley

Very reassuring, don't you think?  Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:44:52 AM

MIROCANDA is based on artificial intelligence, i think its easy to link to a blockchain
and a bonus up to 40% for the next 7 days is also nice Smiley
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:11:26 AM

Same article in Russian:

Wrote an article with the thorough analysis of the Mirocana ICO: http://telegra.ph/CHestnyj-obzor-ICO-Mirocana-10-20.

Sorry... I wrote it for my audience at the Telegram channel which is primarily Russians. Quick summary would be:
1. Product is impossible to build with CEO's lack of the management experience, the only proof of concept they have doesn't work
3. No relevant advisors on board, the case of adding 5+ fake advisors that never heard of Mirocana, only 4 advisors left on board out of ~15-20
4. Possible legal issues in Canada as their tokens can be considered as Securities if anybody asks OCS kindly to check Mirocana Smiley

That's pretty much it. I advised to invest in their ICO only to sell their coins at the peak. No possible long term profits as investors will start selling like crazy as soon as Mirocana launches.

I contacted all 4 of them. They had around 15-20 advisor before the scandal with Mirocana using advisors' photos and names without their consent. After the cleanup they were left with 4 advisors and *none* of the advisors advise Mirocana on trading, investing or tech. One advisor is for legal issues, another advises how to make ICO, third one solely advises Mirocana on their finances (again, not on investing or trading but just accounting), fourth one haven't responded yet and will probably not respond (Peter).

Mirocana dev is very active on thread, he will probably give detailed answers for this issues.

Smiley

Very reassuring, don't you think?  Grin
The issue of Support is very complicated in certain periods, and this is one of them, I see a lot of potential in the project, and I believe that it will go far, I hope to see the Team always active and acting, this is fundamental in all stages
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 05:49:57 AM

Smiley

I was hoping to get answer sooner cause too many people will decide whether they will invest or not based on your answer including myself.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:06:23 AM

Smiley

Don't you think you should answer to this sonner, then later? I mean, just to answer "don't be worry" is nothing which someone who is sane would take as an reason to feel save, as long as there is no real explanation.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:46:41 AM

So anyone tried to open a theoretical account with their bot in Telegram? What are the results, how much money did the bot managed to earn? I didnt have time to try it out yet.

I've just opened a Telegram chat with Mirocana. Let's see how she goes. She hasn't made any trades since I've started her 15min ago.

Just an update on my test-driving of Miro on Telegram. She seems a bit lazy. It's been 12 hours now and she still hasn't made a trade yet (or hasn't told me about any trades).
Note: I configured her to operate Automatically (as opposed to Manual) so she should be "silently notifying [me] about new positions". I also set the risk to X5

Any updates on your test account? I thought this will be some kind of speed up version of actual bot but it seems like the process is very slow.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:16:27 AM

it looks like they lack experience for the job. maybe dev's should step in here.

areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:21:25 AM

When can we get to use the MVP demo.

The content which described in the whitepaper is very technical.
I would also like to use the demo. Looking forward to the date of the release. I want to see how they compete against other products like that.

Yes, this kind of products result is most important thing .
No matter how cool the technology is used, it is most important to increase the user's income.

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:31:22 AM

Do i understand correctly that you connect to my broker or exchange account using an access key and manage your funds there.  So i wouldn't need to sent my funds to any of your accounts?
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:32:20 AM

So anyone tried to open a theoretical account with their bot in Telegram? What are the results, how much money did the bot managed to earn? I didnt have time to try it out yet.

I've just opened a Telegram chat with Mirocana. Let's see how she goes. She hasn't made any trades since I've started her 15min ago.

Just an update on my test-driving of Miro on Telegram. She seems a bit lazy. It's been 12 hours now and she still hasn't made a trade yet (or hasn't told me about any trades).
Note: I configured her to operate Automatically (as opposed to Manual) so she should be "silently notifying [me] about new positions". I also set the risk to X5

This concerns me. Can you maybe upload screenshots?

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:09:01 AM

Those kinds of project seems really popular right now.

Do we have some datas on the potential ROIs using such AI ?

I'll add this project to my list.

Good day, Elkmar!
Hope to prove your expectations!
 Wink

Hello, an answer about my question on the potential ROI ?

The datas about working with Mirocana bot our founder posted in Telegram channel.
@Mirocana - you can find it there.
Other information about results and etc. will be posted as soon as it possible)

Thanks for the answer, I'll take a look right now.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:41:31 AM

Do i understand correctly that you connect to my broker or exchange account using an access key and manage your funds there.  So i wouldn't need to sent my funds to any of your accounts?
Something like this - automatic trading and profit generation without your active supervision Cool
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:56:36 AM

Very nice idea to don’t apply fees on the platform the 8 first mounth. Its really good for early users and will help new people to start using the MIROCANA platform.

yes this is great and a very userfriendly turn of the devs
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:17:21 AM

Very nice idea to don’t apply fees on the platform the 8 first mounth. Its really good for early users and will help new people to start using the MIROCANA platform.

25 % for a managing fee sound quite a lot to me but i im not quite sure how high those fees go in trust and trading funds. Maybe someone has some comparison?

viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 936

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:32:50 AM

Where is the DEV that was so active? Now we are waiting for his answer. Time goes by, it is necessary to solve the issue of investment.
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:35:42 AM

25 % for a managing fee sound quite a lot to me but i im not quite sure how high those fees go in trust and trading funds. Maybe someone has some comparison?

i am in the building industy there the management fee, at least in my country is like 7%. this percentage is the difference between kosts and price. but the building industry is not as volatile as this market here so i dont think that 25% is that high
kuranggizi

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:08:13 PM

yes I also think that 25% is very much bapak project based building may be nantik we will understand what is wanted by this project and i see project also have very strong investor to make this project can be much better again
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:44:02 PM

yes I also think that 25% is very much bapak project based building may be nantik we will understand what is wanted by this project and i see project also have very strong investor to make this project can be much better again

Well, you have the first 8 months to find out if its worth to keep going on with 25% fee.
Can anyone tell me what a usual fee is in trading?

BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:59:52 PM

For a while pre-sale results are still at 1368 ETH, this result is quite a lot but still far to target 3000 ETH in the pre-sale phase.
This project has a bonus of 35%, a very large bonus amount for ico mirocana project. Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: