Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:52:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin the price $250,000 in the next 10 years  (Read 1953 times)
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:53:58 PM

There is a possibility, because we all know that bitcoin can change its money rate higher in just a minute, so it is not impossible for the next ten years.

ya, it is true because the total volume of investor and many supporters and followers and  ob course we all users also continuing to convince other people to invest here. is really worked it to have a big impact of Currency. and if the government did not interfere in terms of legality  i think this will continue to provide and serve to all people and become less poverty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:18:34 PM

Yes it is definitely possible it could reach $250,000 in 10 years time. We really don't know what to expect and what will happen with the cryptoworld by that time but I'm pretty sure most people around the world will be using crypt currencies by then.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:32:57 PM

what do you think about this prediction of co-founder of breadwallet aaro lasher the bitcoin's hit the price around $250,000usd in the next 10 years, how about you mates what is your opinion about this expection.

That is a very optimistic prediction for Bitcoin. However, that price is a bit too much in my perception. Yes, it would be great if Bitcoin reaches that price within just 10 years but it might have be difficult use Bitcoin at that point. Imagine how much will be the value of a satoshi and the value of a "recommended" transaction fee. This is very high. We might not see Bitcoin on the mainstream if the price gets that high, well if the transaction fee will be eliminated then we will see Bitcoin on the mainstream but if the tx fee would be very high for just a simple purchase then the price at that point is not very healthy for Bitcoin itself.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:53:37 PM

IMO, I do think BTC will be $250,000 in 10 years. BTC has grow 300,000 times since it started 9 years back. I don’t see why BTC can’t grow 1000 times in the next 10 years.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:08:26 PM

Well, generally, it happens that Bitcoin is growing rapidly in price. But in order for 10 years from 3000 $ to 250 000 dollars ...

donotlean

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:23:41 PM

it is possible but how can give this specific number?i just wonder.i hope bitcoin goes there but i can't give any number even next week.i learn in this market graphics are dump

skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:47:59 PM

what do you think about this prediction of co-founder of breadwallet aaro lasher the bitcoin's hit the price around $250,000usd in the next 10 years, how about you mates what is your opinion about this expection.

That price is so high! It is good to be optimistic about something but we should be realistic sometimes. 250k USD is very high for Bitcoin in 10 years. Though this is a wonderful sight, but let us think about what will be the effect if this becomes a reality. We may end up paying tremendous amount of fees for just a single transaction.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:09:01 PM

That price is so high! It is good to be optimistic about something but we should be realistic sometimes. 250k USD is very high for Bitcoin in 10 years. Though this is a wonderful sight, but let us think about what will be the effect if this becomes a reality. We may end up paying tremendous amount of fees for just a single transaction.

It May not reach that value of 250,000$.But the price of bitcoin will reach the value of 200,000.ya I think this is possible. Since the price of bitcoin again start to raise, you can see this much raise in a week or month after ten years.If you have large amount of money means, you can blindly believe the bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:13:36 PM

The price of bitcoin going up to $250k is possible, because bitcoin can shoot up in minutes and the other it falls a little. The year predicted for this hight  is kind of close.
The only way the price will shoot up to that hight, will be when the total supply of bitcoin is lower than the total number of people in demand.
salihno71

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:15:17 PM

I would say that this is just a wishful thinking. People fall into the trap thinking bullish behavior will go on forever and then you see predictions like 250k$, 1mil$ i even saw a prediction of 1$/satoshi. Bitcoin value will stop growing at some point and this is inevitable. How high it will go depends on too many variables to be able to predict now. It can go skyhigh but it can also fall to sub 1$. Let's hope we will be around in 10 years to see what happens.
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:18:37 PM

There is a possibility, because we all know that bitcoin can change its money rate higher in just a minute, so it is not impossible for the next ten years.

Of course. we also can not predict the movement of the market, that's what makes sense. but in the next 10 years there will be another coin that will compete with bitcoin, because now there are many good projects that come out, it depends on bitcoin, whether bitcoin able to compete and become top, or even lost with new coins.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:43:40 PM

The price of bitcoin going up to $250k is possible, because bitcoin can shoot up in minutes and the other it falls a little. The year predicted for this hight  is kind of close.
The only way the price will shoot up to that hight, will be when the total supply of bitcoin is lower than the total number of people in demand.
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:48:08 PM

Guys so you actually think before saying something? 250.000$ is an enormous amount of money for only 1 bitcoin. There is a 21.000.000 total bitcoin supply that already worth over $84trillions. If bitcoin is going to be 250.000$ the total supply would worth 50 times more wich is an extremely big change for bitcoin. To reach that price it has to develop in every possible country and needs to be known and used by everyone
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:13:29 PM

The price of bitcoin going up to $250k is possible, because bitcoin can shoot up in minutes and the other it falls a little. The year predicted for this hight  is kind of close.

I believe the potential of bitcoin is large but we have to be realistic, such a rise would mean the immediate downfall of many currencies, especially the US Dollar which in my perception is bound to happen, but in due time. Just give it 1 decaded and bitcoin/blockchain will guide the world.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:13:51 PM

IMO chances of this happening are smaller than of me becoming a millionaire, but if their predictions come true I actually might Cheesy
Whatever happens I'll never sell all my coins. I'll keep 1BTC just in case he's right.

250k in 10 years? that's nothing. mcafee is betting on 500k in 3 years Smiley
I found this website to track mcafee's prediction on reddit: http://bit2cat.eu/mcafee/
Or he will eat his dick. How much are prosthetic dicks these days?  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:16:55 PM

No I really do not think this will happen, certainly the price of a bitcoin could increase, but to achieve this value, I think not ^^

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:17:02 PM

Well if nothing goes wrong with bitcoins, then yes I think it's possible. The value comes from offer and demand, and they are limited, so if the demand keeps increasing it's value just need to go up. There are also there are plenty of bitcoins that were lost because of miss use by it's owners, that either lost their keys and hard drives etc, because they didn't really believe in them when they were cheap, so their actual limit is even smaller than those 21M.

tf2addict

Activity: 675

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:52:26 PM

It absolutely blows my mind that so many people think $250,000 BTC is possible.  That would give it a market cap of over $5 trillion.  To put that into perspective there is only $1.5 trillion in cash U.S. dollars in the entire world.

Get a grip people.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:08:32 PM

I believe the potential of bitcoin is large but we have to be realistic, such a rise would mean the immediate downfall of many currencies, especially the US Dollar which in my perception is bound to happen, but in due time. Just give it 1 decaded and bitcoin/blockchain will guide the world.
Of course, everything is possible happens and Bitcoin also can replace Dollar in someday if it has a huge number of user. However, not easy to make that future become the truth, maybe it only my dream Grin

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:17:41 AM

Yes it is definitely possible it could reach $250,000 in 10 years time. We really don't know what to expect and what will happen with the cryptoworld by that time but I'm pretty sure most people around the world will be using crypt currencies by then.
It may be more than that in 10 year it is the minimum estimate and this may be multiplied two times then the original price will be predicted, as if the rate of increase remain same then this will go beyond 500000 USD and if some dump and bad situations comes then there will be minor change in estimation so hope for the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: