Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:39:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Interzone - Blockchain Social Engine  (Read 84757 times)
truethat

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:23:35 PM

i'm sure this developer is male, btw.  wouldn't it be nice though if there were more female developers?  there would sure as hell be better communication.  its like George Carlin said about god, has to be a man, "because no woman could or would #$^% up the world like this."  
LuciferMorningstar

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:37:45 PM

Wow, it is so hard to mine for 1 Interzone now.
truethat

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:45:03 PM

Maybe there could be an Interzone/Chaincoin softball game some day. 
suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:02:46 PM

I just love watching you guys increase your post count with nonsense. How much do you get paid to do that?

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
truethat

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:04:07 PM

suprnurd, did you read all the ranting some pages back from two accounts about the same people behind different coins, including chaincoin and this one?  what did you think of that?  is the dev still with chaincoin, but it just got pumped so much and never recovered?  what happened there?  and do you think anyone from there was part of starting this project?  the ranting from these two accounts was too intense really.  so it was hard to take that seriously.  then it stopped.  what went wrong at chaincoin where you all had to take a vote?  
aetos911

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:00:34 PM

anyone making any coins on this  my mn stopped 5 days ago
geezandbutter

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:44:38 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 06:57:03 PM by geezandbutter

suprnurd, did you read all the ranting some pages back from two accounts about the same people behind different coins, including chaincoin and this one?  what did you think of that?  is the dev still with chaincoin, but it just got pumped so much and never recovered?  what happened there?  and do you think anyone from there was part of starting this project?  the ranting from these two accounts was too intense really.  so it was hard to take that seriously.  then it stopped.  what went wrong at chaincoin where you all had to take a vote?  

It was some of the best fun I have had. And I didn't really make anything. Broke even if that. Ok I'm pretty new to crypto. Been mining random stuff since may and stumbled upon highoncoin's random youtube vids talking about masternode coins. He has a video way before he mentioned chaincoin. Now what people don't know is that chaincoin has been around for over 3-4 years. Chaincoin, and darkcoin(which became dash) started around the same time. Who was first? idk. But chaincoin's algo is c11 and dash is x11.

So chaincoin never got the marketing I guess like Dash did. But it was mined by many miners for 3+ years. While worth basically nothing.

Back to the highoncoin's video, he makes it one day just saying "everyone lets buy chaincoin" and I got in a little late at $80 a node. I only had a few, some people bought ALOT. Like they were planning on quitting their jobs. We had people all over the world down with hodl. Idk, it was fun for me. But the fun was they made it into a military strategy game of building walls and pooning whales. Later on though we kind of tried to make friends with whales saying oh whales good, dumpers bad lol. But this epic pump comes from a few hundred people. To a few thousand. It got out of control. Someone got access to the slack and just deleted it lol. Sending a panic.

Everyone blames highoncoins for the pump n dump but I know for a fact miners dumped a bunch seeing that price go $5+. They mined it for years. So you have dudes waking up finding out they are maybe millionaires, or realizing they should not have thrown away their harddrive(jesus). But man, some really cool funny people at the start. I gave away a MN. And prob close to 1000 coins when it was actually worth a lot. Some guy started crying on another youtuber's video. They called him saying here is like 300 chaincoin. Maybe just under $1k at the time or so. That was what made it.

But enough of that. The reason these coins are alike is that chaincoin is basically been rebranded and taken by the community. If there's no dev here but he's willing to compromise or something, maybe it can happen here too. And you don't have to worry about miner ghosts dumping on you.
truethat

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:12:29 PM

geezeandbutter, that's a fascinating story.  advertising is so important.  nothing goes very far without it.  that's a lesson right there.  want DASH that's worth hundreds of dollars a piece, or chaincoin that languishes under a dollar for years..  good advertising.  branding.  

i found this token because of the name, because i read Burroughs.  but i don't see that spirit here.  the logo doesn't fit with it.  i don't see any quotes floating around from Naked Lunch.  Interzone is a shitty movie from the 80s, but before that it was the thinly veiled Tangiers that Burroughs lived in, made into some kind of weird place full of strange creatures, talking assholes, aliens secreting addictive substances from glands..  

this token hasn't had a big pump so far.  so its not full of bitter people left in the wake.  but its not clear to me what the direction is for it.  there's activity on github as of two weeks ago or so.  
truethat

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:21:48 PM

Naked Lunch (the film) is really good.  if you're reading this and haven't seen it, go watch it to see what Interzone is. 
Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:46:31 PM

So? I told you guys. It's not simple coin. I don't know why, but there somth worth in it!
Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:47:43 PM

Do you have a download link for the Alexis miner or how to set it up to do C11?
I have one, but when I try C11 algo, it starts up and I get orange error messages about not matching cpu something or other when it tries to solve shares.
ccminer 2.2.2 works fine for me with no additional configuration beyond -a -o -u -p params, but I hear it's not as fast as the Alexis one.

https://github.com/nemosminer/ccminer-Alexis78/releases
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:58:18 PM

Cryptopia has announced 50% off any listing for coins from NovaExchange.  That's a pretty good move on their part.  I don't know if their is any kind of budget available for that, but it may be worth checking out. --- https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/925228702199193600
truethat

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:02:58 PM

Burroughs is the smallest unit of this token, there in the wallet.  but can the talking assholes be coded in?  can the beat spirit live in this code?  remains to be seen.  some clarity on what this will actually be looking like is really needed though.  more developer involvment with the community.  advertising with a simple message.  WWBD, what would Burroughs do?  some smack in Tangiers?  probably.  
truethat

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:14:31 PM

Cryptopia sounds alright.
truethat

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:32:29 PM

Sounds like the developer was full of shit about Yobit.  so would be a nice gesture if he actually put it there, or cryptopia, some Bittrex reject site like these. 
geezandbutter

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:18:21 PM

Cryptopia got rich ever since that chaincoin pump. Their server crashed multiple times a day before they upgraded, changed layout and added a bunch of coins that have a good amount of volume. Put night mode on cryptopia and its not so bad.
qinotorez

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:00:28 PM

Please let this not be another chaincoin! Cheesy, I invested heavily into it, because it seems better then most other nodes, the potential to grow is higher then INN and DSR because of 5000 instead of 1000 coins, less nodes, more rewards, also will they double in the future. Next thing we should make it ASIC resistant and all that, maybe a split to shake some old wallets?
barssib

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:09:44 PM

The developer there is? When a normal exchange?

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:03:57 PM

It is interesting that there is such a low volume of selling orders on coinsmarket. Yesterday, price went up rapidly to BTC0.00005 twice. If three people came to buy coins for masternode, the price would rocket  Wink .. it is up to us to attract them  Smiley
truethat

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:22:10 PM

I'm still trying to understand the end-product.  something like SocialEngine, but on a blockchain.  you want to build something for people to inhabit.  ok.  what kind of people?  everybody?  if its for everybody or anyone, first thing:  you don't want a sausage fest.  bunch of computer geeks on there talking about code.  and ninety percent of them male teenagers maybe.  not good.  you want girls involved.  maybe some are invested in the project already and watching it.  their contribution to the development of the project might be beneficial.  who's more social than girls? 

advertising.  it should be timed and relevant to the software development.  but also present at other times. i can see its focused on building the network and getting masternodes working.  it can be focused towards the people who might be interested in actually using the application as well though.  and what the benefits are in owning the token connected to it.  if the token is just sort of there, it diminishes the product. or its a payment token, fine.  i don't understand the project all that well.  so i don't know what vision is.  but if i don't know, maybe no one else gets it, either.

developers like to work on software, but their needs to be a front end to the project.  marketing.  and good dynamics in the "community" invested in the coin.  the core group behind the coin can't be the wizards behind the curtain in OZ.  they have to be inclusive.  otherwise people don't know how to be more involved. and this project isn't exactly full of capital. there seems to be trouble even listing the token.  there needs to be more communication from this core developer group.  so that people who've invested can come into the slack and be able to see a direction and some kind of order.  where people are listening to each other.  and there's some sense of who's committed.  and people will change probably.  some will sell out and leave, others will come in. hopefully the price rises gradually.  a big bubble is exciting, but long-term it can be a drag.  i don't know the future. 

a social engine.  with a payment token.  utilizing network nodes to do something.  is this going to be exxplained on slack?  is it going to be cast down from the clouds to the flock somehow?  i'm looking at SocialEngine to see what that's about, and guessing that's the idea, taking that to blockchain.  why are people going to use the Interzone?  one reason:  because other people are there.  where ever this is going, it needs to start from people.  not an algorithm. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: