Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:27:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If we can educate our kids at home why do we need to send them at school?  (Read 6780 times)
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:04:17 AM

If we can educate our kids at home why do we need to send them at school?

If socialization is a problem in homeschooling, there are many solutions to that ;-)
That's right if you want your children to be eccentric, where will the society go when there are people like you? The school is not just a place to exchange knowledge but to make friends. Even you can not. Teach your child if you do not go to school for knowledge. Lastly, if you educate your children at home, the time you go to work, not sending your children to school is beneficial to both? Is education designed to nurture talent, the future of the country, to make our country strong?

boniii

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:06:39 AM

School is a place to get socialize not only to study, so better to send the kids to school
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:09:11 AM

School is a place to get socialize not only to study, so better to send the kids to school
Indeed. There is nothing better for raising a child than peer pressure.
ajik2010

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:11:33 AM

Education is not only about reading books and knowing things...it also involves learning how to interact with fellow human beings and that is not what can be learnt at home since interaction is more of a 'practical' lesson.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:13:31 AM

Education is not only about reading books and knowing things...it also involves learning how to interact with fellow human beings and that is not what can be learnt at home since interaction is more of a 'practical' lesson.
So you don't have to "interact" with parents or siblings? And you can't meet people unless you go to school?
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:55:47 AM

If socialization is a problem in homeschooling, there are many solutions to that ;-)
Because we can't teach them everything they still have to learn from the professional ,
And also if we are going to be their teacher we are going to be teaching them what we want for them.
We are the ones who will be planning for their future I think we should let them decide what they want for their own.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:55:18 AM

we send them to school because there are things that they can only learn in school. Cause we all know that the best teacher is our own experience. Secluding them at home will give them a culture shock when they come out of their comfort zone.
Eddy XFC

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:33:49 AM

When I have a child I will consider home-schooling. At the same time, I believe that being learning how society works (for better or worse) will be useful to them. Sadly, you cannot shelter your loved ones all the time. It is better than to provide them with care, as well as the tools to adapt
The_authentic

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:29:34 PM

Educating a child goes beyond teaching them only the things in the syllabus or text books, the privilege to be taught aside from their parents is good for them, even though i quite subscribe to the idea to always re-teach our kids because it strengthens the bound between parents and child.
jenni161

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 01:56:06 PM

In my country, it is legal to teach kids at home and some people do that but 99% of the population goes to public school. Those who teach at home are often strongly religious.
rickyleatham

Activity: 126

Get your share of the future

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:07:20 PM

of course we can teach our children at home, but we can never teach our children how to interact to society, a child can doesnt have social skills can not success in real life.

Bestname

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:13:35 PM

If you think you can do a better job than the teachers, go for it. Children still need socialization though.
eisaling

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:50:38 PM

Family education is also very important, but good school there are many students together to progress together, the children will be more happy, social skills will increase
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:28:47 PM

If you think you can do a better job than the teachers, go for it. Children still need socialization though.
There are clubs (sports etc.) and other means to socialize, all of which are vastly superior to school.
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:51:19 PM

Education is one of the very things that are required by every government in any country,
However, education is not only obtained in the formal scope alone.there are several types of investigations that are given informally, either directly or indirectly, such as: Moral education. Ethical education. Skill education. And various other informal education, in addition to school.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:07:24 PM

The child is not taught the skills of a child, that will be difficult during adulthood, we do not have the ability to communicate with people, so you can teach your child at home but will never be enough to Your child can develop in school.

inoymuninoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:45:21 PM

In school they were taught by someone that was trained to teach and they will learn more efficiently if they were taught by them because they are trained to do so.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:04:12 PM

Do you believe in education system in your country? For me it is disaster in my country. So I don't want to take her/him to school. But I don't have enough time to educate my child. If I earn enough money to create this life I will prefer teaching her/him with myself. After I die, he/she will be crown prince or princess.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:08:22 PM

Do you believe in education system in your country? For me it is disaster in my country. So I don't want to take her/him to school. But I don't have enough time to educate my child. If I earn enough money to create this life I will prefer teaching her/him with myself. After I die, he/she will be crown prince or princess.
It really is a disaster in every country. I'd move to a country in which home schooling is legal before I'd have any kids. Schools just destroy natural curiosity and playfulness, which is going significantly lessen the chances of a happy and fulfilled life.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:15:45 PM

It really is a disaster in every country. I'd move to a country in which home schooling is legal before I'd have any kids. Schools just destroy natural curiosity and playfulness, which is going significantly lessen the chances of a happy and fulfilled life.
we must take care of our children, as our parents cared for us, so we must give our children education.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: