Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:17:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is DeepOnion a good altcoin?  (Read 2400 times)
zmhtech

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:25:40 AM

It's a good coin to get for free to sell but I wouldn't buy any.  Once the airdrop is over, it'll be dumped like there's no tomorrow.  Price is pretty decent right now because you're only allowed to sell like 10% of your weekly earnings. 

I agree the community seems pretty active, and I like the idea of the coin, but because of the 10% limit once the next 30 weeks are over with the price should drop big. I would not buy until that point given it will probably go up a little or a lot after the "free money" people leave
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:32:59 AM

It is a very good coin but it is just started some months back and their is no ICO, only free airdrop and it is on a stable price of approx. 1 $ from many days. You can sell 10% of your airdrop per week. You can get these coins up-to 40 airdrops, 9 airdrops are already gone.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:54:03 AM

DeepOnion has only a beautiful name and a good tactic for getting people money
invest in a real coin that does a good development work if you want a coin with future
there are few...
hermawanda

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:55:21 AM

i dont think so
I am not really interested in deepunion
the concept is not good

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:01:40 AM

It is a very good coin but it is just started some months back and their is no ICO, only free airdrop and it is on a stable price of approx. 1 $ from many days. You can sell 10% of your airdrop per week. You can get these coins up-to 40 airdrops, 9 airdrops are already gone.
Im not sure with deeponion but there are some saying it is a good project. Though they offer free airdrop and also I think deeponion has already an exchange existing.
Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:13:36 AM

There are coins similar to DeepOnions functionality like Monero for example. I think it's a good altcoin in that regard however once the airdrop comes close to ending, I'm curious to see if the price will fall. Like always, just do your research before putting any money into it. If you really want in, see if you can get into the airdrop.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:55:13 AM

Lot of people on our forums suggest deeponion is very bad coin.
But I don't agree. I think it is going to be alternative to coins like monero but their airdrop should be over.
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:18:06 AM

DeepOnion have very active devs and community. My opinion is that the project is very good. For 5 years investment, I think you will profit for sure.
I'm supporting this coin even though I'm not participating in their airdrop due to late registration on Bitcoin talk.
Total supply of DeepOnion coins is 25 million.

PantminerS7

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:26:25 AM

Can never say anything for sure. I'm interested in all the privacy coins, so I'm jumping on this train too.

However, DeepOnion devs need to deliver their deepsend feature ASAP to be a real contender in the market. It's important not to hide only IP, but also inputs, outputs, origins and destinations of your transactions. Otherwise, it can just be chain analyzed, which is really in the wind these days (and then hiding your IP is pretty useless).
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:31:40 AM

I am not sure but it is quite pop out alt coins, the team really active to promote the coin and the coin promise a very privacy feature, so I guess it has the potential to become big,  but can't making any decision because there are bunch of coins promise the same things, so going to observe before making any decisions into this coin
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:59:30 AM

It's a good coin to get for free to sell but I wouldn't buy any.  Once the airdrop is over, it'll be dumped like there's no tomorrow.  Price is pretty decent right now because you're only allowed to sell like 10% of your weekly earnings. 

Yeah that's right! only 10% and I think it is just fine than nothing! it is called a market strategy that has on the deeponion team, in order user not to dump there coin early.
meenakshi01

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:04:57 AM

I am a newbie but i see that many people in this forum promoting deeponion. I check that they have a very big community to support their coin. I cannot join their airdrop, otherwise i also join their bounty as they not take new members in their bounty now.
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:58:39 AM

Absolutely, I like the project. I wear the signature, even though I'm not in the airdrop.
As a member of this forum, you can easily get around $500 each month by joining signature bounty campaigns of some legit projects. Probably it is not wise to put Deeponion signature on without airdrop.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:10:59 PM

Depending on how you look at this, there will always be divergent views on projects like this even the ones that have turned out to be a massive success. A thread like this (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2066048.0) will give an insight on how you make decision on which option to go for in deciding whether you want to go for it or not. Although, I have read the developers response on an another thread, but the decision is yours.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:34:55 PM

I dont think that DeepOnion is a good investment. There are better projects on the market, that are more promising and will have some more good gains in the next douple of month. I mean yeah there is a room to grow up, because of the 90% rule! But I think there are so many people that getting banned from the participant list and they will dump their coins after that!
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:35:50 PM

Lot of people on our forums suggest deeponion is very bad coin.
But I don't agree. I think it is going to be alternative to coins like monero but their airdrop should be over.

Although it's a bad coin so far, who knows it will shine one day in the entire cypto currency market. Upon reviewing this type of coin now it maybe fearing to die but though their airdrops, bounty hunters hold it for long term goals. They thought that in the future it will gain its great sell value and surpass the other alternative coins fame.

salahfycl

Activity: 189

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:15:10 PM

deeponion is from the best altcoins this year no ico evry week dev give member free airdrop 250 onoin about 0.05 btc for full member evry week is good .

vithancodai

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:22:12 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 01:42:47 PM by vithancodai

i see deep onion 's topic is hottest topic , page +10/ day, seem , so many people  interested it  ,

however i see other topic is ETH dark , few days ago with speed increment +20 / day

they have plan marketing amazing
binz

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:25:25 PM

really...uhm i will research deeponion coins...hope it is great coins in year as kikico,monaco...
Braddie

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:38:46 PM

I'm not completely convinced yet, but I made some investments into the coin to see where it goes. So far, it seems like most people involved (the buyers) have no idea what they're doing and are just panick selling when the price drops even a bit. Though, if they are part of the campaign they will probably be banned.

Today there was a big drop in price, but I will HODL and see how it's going to develop with time. There is some potential for the coin for sure, but it's going to depend on the community whether it's going to be worthwhile.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: