Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:04:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it legal to sell bitcoin for cash ?  (Read 26812 times)
marielbeckham

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:08:21 PM

Every country has its own regulations regarding this.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

Its legal but it depends on where you sell it, if you’re in a country that Bitcoin is still questionable they might have the mentality that Bitcoin is a kind of gambling, scam and its illegal. Its legal to sell bitcoin for cash because some things and some of our daily needs must be paid thru fiat/cash. Lets just continue supporting crypto because this might be the solution for us to be successful.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Untitled01

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:26:14 PM

Everything will depend very much on local legislation. In my country, this can be done without problems. In some countries there are exchangers even on the streets.
goldenplak

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

I think If the bitcoin not sold to cash, for what we have to collect so many bitcoin? I put together a bitcoin just to earn some money and it is legal in my country
ariaalex

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:05:19 PM

yes..but not all over the world..some countries banned bitcoin..its depend what county you liveing.some country need a money transmitter license for big amount.
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:14:09 PM

People buy Bitcoin using cash to trade, when they earn they sell it to have cash, and when they feel buying Bitcoin again then they will use cash, and repeat the cycle and do it vice versa, nothing wrong with it since it is the common logic for things (intangible product as well) to be sold when it becomes valuable or buy the same things if it needed again.
ronealdenila
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

Well, that depends on your country. Here in our country, it's very legal to change that bitcoin into cash. So if you think you're on the country that bitcoin is not legal then i suggest to hold it first and wait for it to boom (price go up).

Offers affordable and well-managed Bounty Campaign
whitecaramel1

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

you can sell bitcoin for cash. As long as your country is not prohibiting you in selling it. Or there is no law in your country that making bitcoin illegal.
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:27:28 AM

Im a bit confused why he's asking whether selling Bitcoin for cash is legal or not. When he can just simply sell it in an exchanger for USD and convert it to his local currency.
Well, if there's a restraining order in your country that prohibits Bitcoin selling or buying, then it doesnt need to be ask.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mnyers1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:26:23 PM

en selling bitcoins for cash - aware of taxes. I woulg seggest you to go to bookkeeper in your city to make it fully legal from taxes side
cryptorocket84

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:01:27 AM

All this depends on the legality of bitcoin in your country, in my own country, you can easily send your bitcoin exchange to our local currency and u can transfer to your personal account so i dont see any thing bad in selling your bitcoin.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:14:10 PM

I was thinking of selling my bitcoins for cash. Is it perfectly legal to do so ? Amount is close to 3-4K.

Thanks for reading.
It depends on where you are coming from. The question is, is it legal in your country to trade with Bitcoin? If yes, then you are good to go. If no, then you can think of finding your way out of the country or allowing a trusted person to exchange to cash in another country for you.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Kinan07

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:33:07 AM

in my country it is not a problem, bitcoin users can easily convert bitcoin into local currency in our country, even in our country regulations Act on bitcoin has not been applied yet. but we will do within the limits of our own judgment.
Simone18

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:13:12 AM

What is the status on the legality of bitcoin and crytpocurrency in your country? In my country, it is perfectly fine to do so. A local exchange wallet allows us bitcoin users to easily have our bitcoins exchanged into our local currency, and we may retrieve this through remittances or have it transferred directly to our bank accounts. I don't see anything wrong with selling your bitcoins for cash, unless the mere possession of bitcoin is considered to be illegal in your country.
Same with here mate in our country it is fine to sell bitcoin for cash through our local wallet we can convert btc to money and we can get it through remittances or directly through banks.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:11:41 AM

I was thinking of selling my bitcoins for cash. Is it perfectly legal to do so ? Amount is close to 3-4K.

Thanks for reading.
It all depends on where you live and your government releases Bitcoin in any way or just forbids it. If in my country it is clear this is very illegal and if I do it I will get very big sanctions. Because Bitcoin in my country is still quite limited its use. So do not carelessly do the things we like with Bitcoin.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

Thanks for reading.
Maybe if in your country legal and allowed to sell Bitcoin with cash. But if for in my country this is not legal and strictly prohibited by the Government. You must know what is allowed and what is prohibited in the country where you live.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:40:23 AM

Thanks for reading.
Maybe if in your country legal and allowed to sell Bitcoin with cash. But if for in my country this is not legal and strictly prohibited by the Government. You must know what is allowed and what is prohibited in the country where you live.

You're definitely correct mate. Well, each country have different rules and regulations about bitcoin since this dominant crypto currency is so demand here in cyberworld. Also, we must aware the possible outcome since this kind of business is so controversial which need a great security in terms of transactions.

We have to follow the rules and regulation because we are living in those countries, but if you found any local exchanges where it is possible to convert. Even Bitcoin is not legal in my country but many people are exchanging their Bitcoins to fiat currency.
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

Thanks for reading.
If I think this is not legal but if we do it secretly and not spread by any party I think legitimate. But you should not do the thing that will cause big problems for yourself and for the development of Bitcoin. So just do things that not banned and things that are positive.
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

In India, it is legal if you can pay tax as per government norms otherwise it is illegal.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:48:32 PM

Thanks for reading.

In my country, it is not a problem if we convert our bitcoin into cash. But the thing is, there are limits on how much we can be able to convert in a day. Though it doesn’t matter that much anyway because we can do it again in the following days to come. And there is also another option for us, we can do online banking like converting bitcoin to cash directly from our bitcoin wallet and forward it to our bank accounts. Fast and easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: