Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 11:00:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HAZZA Global Unified Payment Network - Listing on BGOGO!  (Read 16529 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tlkchain

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:04:52 PM

followed the project ,reserved the Chinese translation,thanks
HAZZA Network (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:14:38 AM

Did I just miss it or am I right in saying no target amount was mentioned in the whitepaper for the ICO? No cap?

Same here. Was wondering the same thing... Also is there a github account?

Please answer our questions.

Thank you.

About cap

There is no cap for this token sale.

Hi, HAZZA Network.
No hard cap it is ok, understandable. And method of generation total token supply also understanding. But the lack of minimum cap confused. Just for example if you are collect only 100000$ is it enough for a project?

We have a minimum viable amount set internally for the project to be successful. If we do not reach this amount, we will issue refunds.

HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:12:15 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 01:48:01 PM by HAZZA Network

Information about site
   Domain Name: hazza.network
Registry Domain ID: 94c1963989a2444289911e66d23bee08-DONUTS
Registrar WHOIS Server: who.godaddy.com/
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com/domains/search.aspx?ci=8990
Updated Date: 2017-09-01T09:01:28Z
Creation Date: 2017-07-22T01:34:47Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-07-22T01:34:47Z

http://www.visa.com/splisting/viewSPDetail.do?bid=10076249&coName=Octo3%20Limited&HeadCountryList=HONG%20KONG,%20CHINA&reset=yes&pageInfo=1;30;ASC;coName

As a reminder about HAZZA and Octo3 (from the whitepaper):

"To build HAZZA, Octo3 proposes to transfer its proprietary IP of the Global Payment System to the Foundation, open
access to the Global Payment System and migrate it to blockchain technology through a 3-phase development."

PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:38:25 AM

HAZZA Overview video by Founder Tyrone Lynch

Produced by NexChange, an advisor to the HAZZA Project
HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:25:04 PM

I am interested to follow the bounty twitter of this project and what bounty of project is already running because I will be enrolling myself good luck

We have a twitter bounty available on our bounty ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171610.0

Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:10:24 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 11:38:40 PM by Northa

Hi HAZZA Network Smiley
Everyone knows that blockchain scalability is a major problem. Hazza provide a payment system. Well, Is there a solution to the scaling problem?
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:47:47 PM

a nice thread annoucements, I will mark this thread, and keep searching for the latest info from your coins, gud luck dev !  Smiley

HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:49:03 AM

Hi HAZZA Network Smiley
Everyone knows that blockchain scalability is a major problem. Hazza provide a payment system. Well, Is there a solution to the scaling problem?

Hi Northa,

Excellent question.

Remember that the technology behind HAZZA is a migration of Octo3's existing payments solution (which is centralized and is processing transactions today) to blockchain. The transition is in stages, so initially what will be migrated to will be the registration and network access services, which does not require a high tps. This is essentially the 'opening' up of the payment system. At this stage, the core transaction engine will still be centralized. It would be accurate to say that this phase adopts a hybrid model.

The ultimate envisioned goal is to have the entire solution on to blockchain, in a decentralized manner. The biggest strain in terms of transaction per second comes from the core transaction engine. At this stage we will be ready to do an evaluation of the appropriate technology. What is interesting is that we are not limited to Ethereum blockchain for this part of the migration. We have a couple choice categories:

- Use of off-chain scaling solutions (RAIDEN, Lightning)
- Use of blockchains that can handle high TPS (for example NEM, EOS)
- Creation of our own high tps blockchain

PolyPanto

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:46:31 PM

Northa

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:31:00 PM

Hi HAZZA Network Smiley

Hi Northa,

Excellent question.

Remember that the technology behind HAZZA is a migration of Octo3's existing payments solution (which is centralized and is processing transactions today) to blockchain. The transition is in stages, so initially what will be migrated to will be the registration and network access services, which does not require a high tps. This is essentially the 'opening' up of the payment system. At this stage, the core transaction engine will still be centralized. It would be accurate to say that this phase adopts a hybrid model.

The ultimate envisioned goal is to have the entire solution on to blockchain, in a decentralized manner. The biggest strain in terms of transaction per second comes from the core transaction engine. At this stage we will be ready to do an evaluation of the appropriate technology. What is interesting is that we are not limited to Ethereum blockchain for this part of the migration. We have a couple choice categories:

Thanks for response. Very detailed explanation. Good to know that HAZZA team think about scaling. Its very important. I am hopeful that payment network will be fully based on blockchain, even though I know it's very hard to implement. NEM or EOS? Both of them is really cool projects and backed by strong teams. Nevertheless, EOS in early stage of development unlike NEM, which has already a working solution and will updated in near future. Honestly, I'm leaning towards NEM. But of course community will support any decision of the HAZZA team.
HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:32:46 PM

Hi HAZZA Network Smiley

Hi Northa,

Excellent question.

Thanks for response. Very detailed explanation. Good to know that HAZZA team think about scaling. Its very important. I am hopeful that payment network will be fully based on blockchain, even though I know it's very hard to implement. NEM or EOS? Both of them is really cool projects and backed by strong teams. Nevertheless, EOS in early stage of development unlike NEM, which has already a working solution and will updated in near future. Honestly, I'm leaning towards NEM. But of course community will support any decision of the HAZZA team.

This is a crude analogy but I think it can get the point across.

The current payments ecosystem is complex and siloed. In a way this is similar to the infrastructure of the internet in the current state. People accessing centralized, siloed servers.

The payments ecosystem, just like the internet, should not be structured that way. Ethereum is changing this with the ethereum virtual machine, together with basic components such as swarm or whisper, that the participants can use. This is similar to the last stage of the migration process in HAZZA. We migrate the omni channel core transaction engine so people (merchants, consumers, payment service providers, etc) can access in a decentralized manner, a sort of 'component' of the basic decentralized internet infrastructure, like Ethereum swarm.

But what use is any of this if you don't have a way to access the internet? What if it takes you 1 or 2 years to obtain an ISP?
This is the biggest problem in payments - it takes forever to integrate.

That is what the initial phase of the HAZZA project is aimed at. We move the registration and network access services to blockchain, so it can interact with a payments solution that it already existing and running. Once this is in place, it will drive financial inclusion. After this, we can evaluate how to move the core engine, which blockchain tech is most capable, etc.

Also, this is something interesting I read, The creator of Ethereum thinks blockchain tech could steal business from Visa in a 'couple of years'

Northa

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:44:06 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 10:15:29 PM by Northa

HAZZA Network, check please pm. Not sure, but maybe this will be useful for you.

By the way thanks for your time. I find it very interesting.  Wink
HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:13:13 AM

HAZZA Network, check please pm. Not sure, but maybe this will be useful for you.

Thanks Northa for the heads up, we appreciate it

PolyPanto

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:28:03 PM

Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:22:02 PM

Hello!
Interested in ..
I'll figure it out later and make a decision.
Good luck to the team!
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:48:09 PM

Interested in this project, and I would like to join your promotional program. see the enthusiastic participants there and certainly some big companies are updade information from this project.

Good luck Dev  Wink
Northa

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:33:47 PM

Thanks Northa for the heads up, we appreciate it

I'm glad I could be so helpful. By the way, i have one more question. Hazza project is open source, or not? Haven't found repo on github.
ninjabiz

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:54:03 AM

Could you make more details of those devs and advisors? It is important to decide me invest or not
HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:24:21 PM

Could you make more details of those devs and advisors? It is important to decide me invest or not

You can go to the Team section of our website here:

https://hazza.network/index.html#team

Click on the photos to get a summary about them.

HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:35:21 PM

Attention to all bounty participants

Reminder that at 22 Sep at 23:59 forum time is the first checkpoint date.
Please ensure you have completed the reporting for twitter on the bounty thread, and also check that you have the required post count for signatures.

Bounty thread available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171610.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: