Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:11:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HAZZA Global Unified Payment Network - Listing on BGOGO!  (Read 16524 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:04:46 PM

There is very little time left and it is collected in very different ways. So the intrigue will be very big. I think they will gather enough that the project was not just loud, but also successful. All investors should like it.

beijihu

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:29:22 AM

There is very little time left and it is collected in very different ways. So the intrigue will be very big. I think they will gather enough that the project was not just loud, but also successful. All investors should like it.

Yes, unified Payment has a good market prospect.
hermawanda

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:59:19 AM

why still no information about how many token sold?
this is very sad when all investors do not know the acquisition of a project ico
is the hazza transparent?

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:37:54 AM

why still no information about how many token sold?
this is very sad when all investors do not know the acquisition of a project ico
is the hazza transparent?
They're still not ready. When it is available, they will announce on here. Dont' worry about this project, they have the required skills and time to manage the project well.
HAZZA Network (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:21:53 AM

Addition of 2 new members to the HAZZA team!

Stephen Richards Evans

Stephen Richards Evans (SRE) is currently devoting his time to the management of a portfolio of investments and as an adviser to a number of wealthy families and their advisers, including Seignosse Cap, a Singapore-registered company. SRE has over thirty years' experience establishing and directing businesses that advise families and family offices on both the public and private sourcing options for their funding needs and also the applications thereof (also through private / direct equity and debt channels and also public markets). SRE stepped down from his role immediately prior to taking up his current activities at the end of March 2017 with Standard Chartered Bank where he was the Global Head, Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW). Before joining Standard Chartered SRE was a Regional CEO of HSBC Private Bank.

Steven Vinik

Over the past 25 years, Steven Vinik has honed a diverse array of skills in financial markets. He has significant experience in the investment field, managing substantial portfolios for companies such as Crosby Group, Lloyds TSB Pacific and RBC Asset Management (Asia) Ltd. He has previously advised institutional clients and Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) individuals. Additionally, he spent seven years as the Global Head of Securities and Regional Head of Investment Advisory at Standard Chartered Bank. Currently he is engaged in Origination and Introduction with Seignosse Capital Pvt Ltd (Singapore).

truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:43:06 AM

I don't know HAZZA sold how many coin but I'm sure the sales will be increase this coming week just before the ico ends. I will see how it can change payments using blockchain technology.
HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:48:10 PM

HAZZA Featured on Khaleejtimes

"...Now let's talk about the Hazza Network (www.hazza.network). Information is based on research from three independent forums that watch the crypto-currency world.
Isn't it frustrating to go shopping and find that your card or payment brand is not accepted? Because for the merchant it is too expensive or too complicated? This is why in countries as diverse as Germany and Nigeria, cash is still "king"."

HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:59:49 PM

Insight into the new members of the team

Both SRE and Steven Vinik served as Standard Chartered bank, which issues the currency of Hong Kong. Vinik served as the Global head of Securities, while SRE served as Global Head, Ultra High Net Worth clients. UHNW individuals are defined as people who have investable assets of at least $30mil, excluding personal assets and property.

alope

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:03:30 AM

Token sale ends seven hours left.
cmbrodbeck

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:39:35 PM

Hi.  May I ask what's the total supply of tokens?
HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:07:02 PM

Hi.  May I ask what's the total supply of tokens?

This is an uncapped token sale

HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:11:22 PM

Token sale ends in 3 hours!

HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:16:33 PM

HAZZA Token Sale is complete!

Please keep updated on the official website for further information!
https://hazza.network/

Leonid SI

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:17:20 PM

Congratulations for a team with ICO completion! Hope it was successful. Impatiently awaiting news about total token sold.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:44:34 PM

When did the token-sale occur? in the site informs that it is already finished, what a pity Sad
truongdhnh

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:33:25 AM

Congratulations for a team with ICO completion! Hope it was successful. Impatiently awaiting news about total token sold.
Although there are no announcements about total sold during the sale but I think the results are good. Diversity in payment systems helps Hazza attract more investment.
truongdhnh

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:46:30 AM

People do not seem to like discussing this coin. I do not see many posts in this thread. This is a necessary channel during ICO but not utilized.
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:49:59 PM

People do not seem to like discussing this coin. I do not see many posts in this thread. This is a necessary channel during ICO but not utilized.

I personally am struggling a bit to understand the project, perhaps others are too?

Is there a way that you can sum up what exactly this project consists of?  It seems kind of interesting but i just cant get a complete grasp on it
HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:45:45 AM

I personally am struggling a bit to understand the project, perhaps others are too?

Is there a way that you can sum up what exactly this project consists of?  It seems kind of interesting but i just cant get a complete grasp on it

Octo3 Limited is a provider of white label payments infrastructure. Octo3 owns a core transaction engine, which is capable of true omni-channel, which means that it can process transactions that are card present, card not present, coupons, loyalty, etc.

You can see a list of services on the octo3 website here: https://www.octo3.com/page/solutions
Note that when you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can see visa, mastercard, amex, etc. The current engine can process them. The truth of the current payments ecosystem is that it is closed off, silo'd with many unnecessary steps. Not to mention the processing fees.

Here is an example:
A small business owner wants to start accepting payments. The merchant must pick the best payment service provider that offers the most payment methods. The merchant must sign on with the service provider (which can take years) and pay numerous fees. It is likely that the payment service provider only process certain types of payment methods, meaning that if a chinese customer wants to pay with WeChat Pay, it cannot be accepted (therefore the merchant loses the sale).

In this example, the Octo3 business is to provide the core transaction engine to the payment service provider.

The goal of HAZZA is to eliminate all these difficulties by creating an 'internet of payments', by migrating the Octo3 technologies the not-for-profit Foundation, and running all the technologies on the blockchain. The HAZZA token is to allow participation in this ecosystem, and governance. This makes it very easy for the merchant for example, to plug into the HAZZA ecosystem and accept payments immediately (as the business engagement is automatic via smart contracts) and to accept payments from anyone connected to the HAZZA ecosystem (which is borderless).

Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:49:12 AM

Octo3 Limited is a provider of white label payments infrastructure. Octo3 owns a core transaction engine, which is capable of true omni-channel, which means that it can process transactions that are card present, card not present, coupons, loyalty, etc.

You can see a list of services on the octo3 website here: https://www.octo3.com/page/solutions
Note that when you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can see visa, mastercard, amex, etc. The current engine can process them. The truth of the current payments ecosystem is that it is closed off, silo'd with many unnecessary steps. Not to mention the processing fees.

Here is an example:
A small business owner wants to start accepting payments. The merchant must pick the best payment service provider that offers the most payment methods. The merchant must sign on with the service provider (which can take years) and pay numerous fees. It is likely that the payment service provider only process certain types of payment methods, meaning that if a chinese customer wants to pay with WeChat Pay, it cannot be accepted (therefore the merchant loses the sale).

In this example, the Octo3 business is to provide the core transaction engine to the payment service provider.

The goal of HAZZA is to eliminate all these difficulties by creating an 'internet of payments', by migrating the Octo3 technologies the not-for-profit Foundation, and running all the technologies on the blockchain. The HAZZA token is to allow participation in this ecosystem, and governance. This makes it very easy for the merchant for example, to plug into the HAZZA ecosystem and accept payments immediately (as the business engagement is automatic via smart contracts) and to accept payments from anyone connected to the HAZZA ecosystem (which is borderless).

Thanks for the updates. I hope that communication stays like this as it is now! Have seen many icos anbd once the icos have ended they have stopped communicating with us. I am not expecting the same behaviour from HAZZA. All the best!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: