Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:12:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HAZZA Global Unified Payment Network - Listing on BGOGO!  (Read 16527 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:24:43 PM

I know it's early but would be nice if team give us a detailed report on the work they have done.
Also we weren't informed how many funds team raised during ico.
I think it's a very important.
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:58:38 PM

April has already come. Many bounty members of the company are waiting for defrosting of their assets. We need more information.
The HAZZA private sale ends in April 2018, and the HAZZA Network aims to go live the
same month. I think, and payments for the bounty will be in late April
Northa

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:39:42 PM

There's no updates from developers about hazza project for quite some time.
Hope hazza uses that time to build something good on a deadline.
Elifey

Activity: 699

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:42:22 PM

The starting date is April 14, from this date promised payments on the bounty, and accordingly there should be news about the ICO, and by this time should start the network.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:36:53 AM

Yeah, I invest about 300 USD here, This is april, hope the team will do social media announcement or pres release
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:02:45 AM

The starting date is April 14, from this date promised payments on the bounty, and accordingly there should be news about the ICO, and by this time should start the network.
They completely disappeared this month. A month, as they say, there are many important events of HAZZA but no official announcement. ICO end on 8 April and token activation on 14 April but nothing, i doubt the feasibility of this project.
HAZZA Network (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:10:55 PM

The HAZZA team is delighted to announce that we are in the final stages of testing Phase I launch and will be ready to accept sign ups from payment service providers, merchants and payment methods soon. Our Open API framework is also ready and we will be on boarding our first set of payment participants in the near future. At the appropriate time, we are looking forward to announcing new partnerships and payment methods.

However, due to various factors including recent regulatory uncertainty, we have decided at this time to pause the token sale and focus on building the network participant community.   We understand this may be unfavorable to some of our supporters, and therefore invite you to contact HAZZA staff at info@hazza.network if you have a request for refund.

In the meantime we remain committed to our vision of building a global open payment network.

Thank you for your continued support.

HAZZA

samlaode

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:30:32 AM

The HAZZA team is delighted to announce that we are in the final stages of testing Phase I launch and will be ready to accept sign ups from payment service providers, merchants and payment methods soon. Our Open API framework is also ready and we will be on boarding our first set of payment participants in the near future. At the appropriate time, we are looking forward to announcing new partnerships and payment methods.

However, due to various factors including recent regulatory uncertainty, we have decided at this time to pause the token sale and focus on building the network participant community.   We understand this may be unfavorable to some of our supporters, and therefore invite you to contact HAZZA staff at info@hazza.network if you have a request for refund.

In the meantime we remain committed to our vision of building a global open payment network.

HAZZA
Can you tell the exact time when it will start? Time has passed so long and everything about HAZZA is still only promises, we do not know the information is even the simplest.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:47:26 PM

HAZZA
What does your announcement mean that Hazza returns money to investors and the project can not fulfill the conditions prescribed in your white paper, how then will the project continue, or will the roadmap be suspended for a while? Will the project continue to work and will the Hazza tokens appear on the exchanges?
HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

In regards to bounty participants, we appreciate the fantastic support that we have gathered during the HAZZA bounty campaign. Due to the sale being paused, we are unable to mint any HAZZA tokens at this time. Therefore bounty payouts will be delayed until further notice.

We will keep the bounty reward records in our possession until the minting process begins. We will continue to keep the community informed of any further updates.

NikitaGo

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

The fact that the platform of phase 1 is ready is encouraging, but the fact that the sale of tokens is suspended and the HAZZA tokens have not yet been released and frozen, although this situation in the market is quite possible.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

In regards to bounty participants, we appreciate the fantastic support that we have gathered during the HAZZA bounty campaign. Due to the sale being paused, we are unable to mint any HAZZA tokens at this time. Therefore bounty payouts will be delayed until further notice.

We will keep the bounty reward records in our possession until the minting process begins. We will continue to keep the community informed of any further updates.

Oh what a sad news. I thought this month everything is alright. I'm thinking now that every project that promises to be ready in a given date and failed ,they will slowly vanished. Hope I'm wrong .

samlaode

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:58:56 AM

Oh what a sad news. I thought this month everything is alright. I'm thinking now that every project that promises to be ready in a given date and failed ,they will slowly vanished. Hope I'm wrong .
You aren't wrong because everyone thinks about April and twitter also say to April. But at the beginning, everything about the project is not clearly announced, investors also do not know about the amount of investment capital for the project so they won't invest in projects like this. In the past few months, they have only delayed and hoped for a surge but that did not happen and the project will be closed. Unfortunately for the project.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:44:35 PM

HAZZA
Can you make an update on your twitter page? Cause a lot of your ivestors and  bounty participants including me is excited about the relesed of this project within this month.
Northa

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:52:54 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 10:36:12 PM by Northa

However, due to various factors including recent regulatory uncertainty, we have decided at this time to pause the token sale and focus on building the network participant community.   We understand this may be unfavorable to some of our supporters, and therefore invite you to contact HAZZA staff at info@hazza.network if you have a request for refund.

HAZZA

That's very sad news, I'm sorry to hear about that.
The problems are tough, but I really hope you can settle all this regulatory issues in short time.
HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:03:44 PM

Exclusive sneak peek for the HAZZA API integration guide for the bitcointalk community

HERE

The HAZZA portal will be live on the website soon, however we would like to show the dedicated bitcointalk community a look in to the API specification guide for merchants.

For the live release on the HAZZA website, we are working hard to ensure payments is a easy-to-use process for all payments participants. As Phase I of the launch continues to develop, we will be updating the community for our progress.

samlaode

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

This is really good news, although it's not clear on time,  but it gives hope to everyone. Hope good news about HAZZA will appear regularly.
samlaode

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:18:54 AM

I do not understand that when there is good news or bad news about the development of Hazza coin, there is not much interest and discussion here. Investors who paid money, they do not care about it?
HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

Preview of the HAZZA Service Provider Portal

Once the registration process is complete, payments participants will be able to use the various features of the HAZZA platform.

In this preview, Payment Service Providers (PSPs) are able to manage their merchants by MID, and adjust services provided to them via the portal. Here, an example merchant taking payments in Japanese Yen. Using the navigation bar on the left side, the PSP is able to access all detailed aspects of payments for their merchants.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

I can see a little light on this project and  hopefully it will keep going . Everyday update that will come from hazza team will make me feel good.  Keep up the good work hazza project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: