Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:56:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HAZZA Global Unified Payment Network - Listing on BGOGO!  (Read 16529 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

I do not understand the situation with your project, you conducted an ICO and collected a large amount of money, then you said that private investors are very eager to invest money in your project and you have been selling your tokens for a few months to private sale, and now you are saying that they stopped selling tokens, what is the point of all these actions, why did you stop sale tokens, did you collect enough money to develop the project?
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:12:48 AM

I do not understand the situation with your project, you conducted an ICO and collected a large amount of money, then you said that private investors are very eager to invest money in your project and you have been selling your tokens for a few months to private sale, and now you are saying that they stopped selling tokens, what is the point of all these actions, why did you stop sale tokens, did you collect enough money to develop the project?
They did not report details of the amount of investment the project had received in the ICO and private-sale. You say they collect a large amount of money that may not be accurate because everything about it is quite vague.
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

It seems that this good start moment is now awaited by all, many before the start of the iso date are transferred since they are not sure what they will collect now.
novaedivitiae

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:33:15 PM

This one had to be a scam, right?
samlaode

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:45:40 AM

This one had to be a scam, right?
They are not scammers, investors can contact HAZZA staff if they have requests for refund. But for bounty hunters, they could look at the Hazza project in frustration because they did not receive anything after months of waiting.
stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

Is there any news from the project, what are you going to do next, return money to investors, will the project work in the future? Why was the process of collecting money stopped, what were the reasons for this you can tell about this community?
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:41:33 PM

Is there any news from the project, what are you going to do next, return money to investors, will the project work in the future? Why was the process of collecting money stopped, what were the reasons for this you can tell about this community?
Badly, when communication with the community stops and I think many would not participate in the company's bounty.
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

I really like this project. I am grateful to the creators for its creation.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:25:03 AM

I look in this branch occasionally. a month later everything still did not move from the dead end ... But I remember how at the beginning of the ICO everyone praised this project. But the first alarm bell was already that the charges were hidden.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Rosa bella

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:46:18 AM

good afternoon! tell me, but how can I become as successful? Also want to join ...  Smiley
egretia
samlaode

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:54:25 AM

good afternoon! tell me, but how can I become as successful? Also want to join ...  Smiley
egretia
I do not understand your idea, you want to succeed with this project??? Everything has stopped, no one knows it is stopping temporarily or forever.
stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

Give the community information how things are going in the project for a long time there is no information about the project will the project work planned in the technical documentation continue or does the team have other plans for the of this project?
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:38:32 PM

Without any update about the projects situation its enough to say that this project will go through. This project might abandoned by the founders and developers, so sad that ive waited 8 months for this project to go live.
samlaode

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:20:13 AM

Without any update about the projects situation its enough to say that this project will go through. This project might abandoned by the founders and developers, so sad that ive waited 8 months for this project to go live.
This thread manager is no longer active on the forum, it would probably be a forgotten project, a monumental goal but ended midway through.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:37:39 PM

The OP is still around and has been participating in several bounties on this forum too. Can be reached on telegram @PolyPanto and twitter too. Maybe they will be able to clarify what's going on
pealr12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

The OP is still around and has been participating in several bounties on this forum too. Can be reached on telegram @PolyPanto and twitter too. Maybe they will be able to clarify what's going on
I send him a message once in twitter but until  now answer coming from him. This only proves that this project is completely gone and no sign  of life coming from the members of the project.
samlaode

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:14:20 AM

I send him a message once in twitter but until  now answer coming from him. This only proves that this project is completely gone and no sign  of life coming from the members of the project.
Why do you contact him? He only supports repost when Hazza account is newbie and not in the development team. He does not know anything about this project so you will not have an answer.
nezaigor

Activity: 1512
Merit: 532

Everything will be fine

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

Is the project covered with a copper basin? Nobody writes anything anywhere and does not answer. It's very sad, and I had hopes that the project would shoot.
Has someone returned their investment? Write here?
pealr12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:34:01 AM

This project is over,  the one who started this thread has not been online for.almost a month and the last time when i saw him online is when he said that there will be update on this project.  Another failed project.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:23:44 PM

This project is over,  the one who started this thread has not been online for.almost a month and the last time when i saw him online is when he said that there will be update on this project.  Another failed project.
No updATE IN twiitter too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: