Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:05:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HAZZA Global Unified Payment Network - Listing on BGOGO!  (Read 16527 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:53:27 AM

What is the procedure to participate in this new stage of sales of tokens? Should  send a PM to you here at bitcointalk or any email, and what would be the contact for shipping? I got email from my participation in hazza ico. You can chek your email when you register. I hope the price of hazza will be higher than ICO price. It has been long waiting
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:16:17 PM

What is the procedure to participate in this new stage of sales of tokens? Should  send a PM to you here at bitcointalk or any email, and what would be the contact for shipping? I got email from my participation in hazza ico. You can chek your email when you register. I hope the price of hazza will be higher than ICO price. It has been long waiting
Have you read that email from Hazza? In this email must be instructions to confirm your private data.
blockchainmarketus

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:27:40 AM

Have you read that email from Hazza? In this email must be instructions to confirm your private data.
Thanks I got the tokens, However why the transaction volume is still low? will the token be popular in the exchanger?
trambon326

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

Is there any news about the project? I also received tokens but there is no exchange where I could buy more tokens or sell my own

HAZZA Network (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:40:54 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 03:59:39 PM by HAZZA Network

Latest News

HAZZA Tokens have been successfully distributed!

Official Contract address: 0x25D430DB7aCDacAD61736e6C1F933c2a9bD0DB1f
Further details regarding roadmap, exchanges, and raise amount will be announced later this week!

The HAZZA team would like to give special thanks to PolyPanto who has officially completed her task as the Russian Community Manager and Bounty Manager for HAZZA. Thank you for your fantastic and diligent support!

Any further enquires should now be made directly to me.

All bounty participants who have forgotten to do the verification process are still able to PM me with the following information:

Subject: Late HAZZA Bounty Verification

Email:
ETH Address:
Campaign participated:

mahmutyes

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

It is a nice idea! Where can I pay by my tokens? Have tokens but don't know where to use them.. Undecided
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:52:48 AM

It is a nice idea! Where can I pay by my tokens? Have tokens but don't know where to use them.. Undecided
Waited for the official announcement, I think the exchange will come soon. They have started the project back and can't come without exchange, hope it is a major exchange.
culuuton

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:31:19 AM

Latest News

HAZZA Tokens have been successfully distributed!

Official Contract address: 0x25D430DB7aCDacAD61736e6C1F933c2a9bD0DB1f
Further details regarding roadmap, exchanges, and raise amount will be announced later this week!

The HAZZA team would like to give special thanks to PolyPanto who has officially completed her task as the Russian Community Manager and Bounty Manager for HAZZA. Thank you for your fantastic and diligent support!

Any further enquires should now be made directly to me.

All bounty participants who have forgotten to do the verification process are still able to PM me with the following information:

Subject: Late HAZZA Bounty Verification

Email:
ETH Address:
Campaign participated:

Official Contract address doesn't seem to be correct, I looked on etherscan and found nothing. You should review this informative, people expect important announcements this week.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:27:02 AM

Any update about the project? Do you have plans to list hazza in major exchange?
culuuton

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:26:51 AM

Any update about the project? Do you have plans to list hazza in major exchange?
The manager was not online after the token distribution was complete. The content of the site hasn't been updated in the long time, the plans are quite vague and almost no.
HAZZA Network (OP)

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:47:03 PM

Dear HAZZA Community,

There have a been quite a lot of activities underway in the past weeks since the token issuance.  It’s been a busy time for us to be sure, but we’d like to check in and provide a brief update. 

The development team is now completing testing connectors of the initial payment method suite, which includes Alipay, and is preparing to move to production launch.

In terms of business development, our pilot group of Payment Service Provider (PSP) partners are completing integration and will begin to migrate transaction processing volume to HAZZA on day one when the network moves into production.   In parallel, we are excited to share we are entering into MOUs with some key merchants and will be announcing soon.

Finally, HAZZA working with our first 2 exchanges to list the HAZ token and we can announce as soon as the listing process is complete... Stay tuned!

HAZZA Team

culuuton

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:39:46 PM

Dear HAZZA Community,

There have a been quite a lot of activities underway in the past weeks since the token issuance.  It’s been a busy time for us to be sure, but we’d like to check in and provide a brief update. 

The development team is now completing testing connectors of the initial payment method suite, which includes Alipay, and is preparing to move to production launch.

In terms of business development, our pilot group of Payment Service Provider (PSP) partners are completing integration and will begin to migrate transaction processing volume to HAZZA on day one when the network moves into production.   In parallel, we are excited to share we are entering into MOUs with some key merchants and will be announcing soon.

Finally, HAZZA working with our first 2 exchanges to list the HAZ token and we can announce as soon as the listing process is complete... Stay tuned!

HAZZA Team
The good news about HAZZA has been updated, I have doubts about the project but now it has been clear. Thanks to the team has worked hard, I hope the exchange will be informed this month.
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:59:12 PM

Dear HAZZA Community,

There have a been quite a lot of activities underway in the past weeks since the token issuance.  It’s been a busy time for us to be sure, but we’d like to check in and provide a brief update.  

In terms of business development, our pilot group of Payment Service Provider (PSP) partners are completing integration and will begin to migrate transaction processing volume to HAZZA on day one when the network moves into production.   In parallel, we are excited to share we are entering into MOUs with some key merchants and will be announcing soon.

HAZZA Team
Wow, thats huge. Alipay is a biggest China's online payment system. Would be great for Hazza to partner with such a big company.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

Does the team plan to update the site? In addition to the bitcointalk forum, the announcements are updated on twitter and facebook which are needed for the popularity of HAZZA but not found?
blockchainmarketus

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:19:18 AM

Does the team plan to update the site? In addition to the bitcointalk forum, the announcements are updated on twitter and facebook which are needed for the popularity of HAZZA but not found?
Yeah, I think HAZZA team should update in the social media twtter and facebook.Many investors are waiting for the progress. Popularity is important to make the price of coin increase in exchangers. I hope the waiting will be worthy for the team work on the platform. It has been more than 4 months since ICO ends, no news and update about hazza.
alvena

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:24:49 PM

The strange thing is that there is not a single purchase order. I still understand that bounties do not want to discard their tokens now, although this is also weird. No one order for sale is exactly the same as you can notice no. Or you can place an order at least for the price of ico. Investors pour tokens of course on the delta will not. Volumes would be extremely small for this. But do not want to buy cheap tokens from bounties, if they believe in a project, they can not
cryptobits3

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

hello, I would like more information for getting to know about the development of the project?
as well as updating the information on the road map and exchanges.
keep up to date on all the news of the project
blockchainmarketus

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:36:56 AM

hello, I would like more information for getting to know about the development of the project?
as well as updating the information on the road map and exchanges.
keep up to date on all the news of the project

No information since ICO finish. The developers keep quiet. Why they send token via eth wallet not wallet in the platform? is this a failed project? I think investors will be psimistic, the boost of promotion is very broad , in fact, no information after ICO ends. I think if the developers care about the project they keep updating in their social media or telegram account. In fact, everything is quiet and silent. yes, this is the start of year of scam and fake ICO if not hazza team not part of the failed , update and share your work.
culuuton

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:18:26 AM

I think more telegrams are needed in linking the development team and the investor. It is easy for people to discuss the latest information about the HAZZA project.
pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

Dear HAZZA Community,

HAZZA Team
Well thats good ,hoping that you will fullfil all what you have said.  But you need to create a group  on telegram first where all the hazza holders and investors can discuss  or they can ask about the development of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: