Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:48:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: On which exchanges do you prefer HAC token to be listed?
Bittrex - 36 (48%)
Yobit - 6 (8%)
Mercatox - 0 (0%)
Cryptopia - 5 (6.7%)
Coss.io - 1 (1.3%)
HitBTC - 4 (5.3%)
Liqui - 1 (1.3%)
Binance - 21 (28%)
Token.store - 1 (1.3%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Hackspace Capital - REAL COMPANY, REAL PROJECTS, REAL VALUE  (Read 28789 times)
ShuCong

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

Yes, this is superb.
But again, I can't imagine it used on factories in our countries.
Though I'd like to have that at home Grin
I think you'll like Smart Cup. It doesn't control amount and prepares you drink itself Smiley

And that would be a complete Hi-Tech relax in Sleep Capsule with Smart Cup preparing your drink and Hand Energy charging your phone Wink

That's a perfect idea for relaxation room! Grin I think their portable desk air conditioner will complete the picture Smiley

Such rooms can be very valuable and in great demand!
I haven't noticed this gadget yet.
I wonder how the desk air conditioner work and if he needs to be recharged with expendable materials.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:58:30 PM

Yes, this is superb.
I think you'll like Smart Cup. It doesn't control amount and prepares you drink itself Smiley

And that would be a complete Hi-Tech relax in Sleep Capsule with Smart Cup preparing your drink and Hand Energy charging your phone Wink

That's a perfect idea for relaxation room! Grin I think their portable desk air conditioner will complete the picture Smiley

I wonder how the desk air conditioner work and if he needs to be recharged with expendable materials.

It works on sensors and can be programmed from a smartphone.
Some details you you can read in our whitepaper or on site. All details will be available on product site which will be made before the product's market launch.
News about the product will be also announced in our socials. Make sure you follow us.
artem.sl

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

Yes, this is superb.

I see your great interest to these products.
Are there real problems with productivity and environment in your country or you just think it can be in great demand?
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

Hi , is there anybody who can give invite code for c-cex market?
https://c-cex.com/?rf=7AB49F48D12E01C6
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

Hi , is there anybody who can give invite code for c-cex market?
https://c-cex.com/?rf=7AB49F48D12E01C6

Thank you very much, AngusCanine!
I wasn't sure how to answer that question correctly.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

HAC token is here for months and this is my first interaction with the project. I also voted for Binance and can see large number of people want to see it on Bittrex. Only exchanges at the moment which is basic cause for its value to be still low else it was skyrocketing till now. Anyway good chance to buy at cheap for later comers like me.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

HAC token is here for months and this is my first interaction with the project. I also voted for Binance and can see large number of people want to see it on Bittrex. Only exchanges at the moment which is basic cause for its value to be still low else it was skyrocketing till now. Anyway good chance to buy at cheap for later comers like me.

Thank you for voting and positive comment!
Sales will start very soon again.
We'll be glad to see you join us!
MaxBerez

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

Any news about exact date of the beginning of sales?
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

Any news about exact date of the beginning of sales?

No exact date yet. Approximately on the next week.
We'll announce it a few days before the beginning.
Don't worry. Just make sure you follow us here, on socials and telegram.
ShuCong

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:37:39 AM

Yes, this is superb.

Are there real problems with productivity and environment in your country or you just think it can be in great demand?

Your both variants are quite right.
We've got many factories and plants. Thus workers often work overtime and get very tired.
Environment is good in my country but the air is always not very clear on factories.
And yes, I really think that there are many industrial countries where such products will be very useful and of great demand.
tarnojj

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:42:18 AM

details looks very promising. One of the targeted tokens in my list. I can understand why crowdsale should last that long, because this project is a huge long-term project, seeing from your great partner, it seems like this project is very potential for success, even though it takes a long time, because the project with the concept of hardware development is more difficult than the software development, hopefully all goes well, I strongly support this project.good luck
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:27:38 AM

details looks very promising. One of the targeted tokens in my list. I can understand why crowdsale should last that long, because this project is a huge long-term project, seeing from your great partner, it seems like this project is very potential for success, even though it takes a long time, because the project with the concept of hardware development is more difficult than the software development, hopefully all goes well, I strongly support this project.good luck

Thank you for your positive mark!
We appreciate it very much!
We'll be glad to see you join us.
BushuevNic

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:20:09 AM

Yes, this is superb.

Now you seem to like the idea of relaxation zone Grin
These gadgets will launch gradually so you'll have some time to collect enough money Smiley

I think it'll be easier and cheaper to buy those for tokens.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

Yes, this is superb.

Now you seem to like the idea of relaxation zone Grin
These gadgets will launch gradually so you'll have some time to collect enough money Smiley

I think it'll be easier and cheaper to buy those for tokens.

Of course. Token holders have advantages in buying products and services.
Just keep in mind that tokens are cheaper at the beginning of sales.
We're glad you decided to join us.
BushuevNic

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:39:20 AM

Yes, this is superb.

Those guys are always interested in all new high-tech products Grin
artem.sl

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:17:40 PM

Yes, this is superb.
Those guys are always interested in all new high-tech products Grin

You may be right. But I see nothing bad in it. They want to know as much as possible in high-tech industry. And their own development in this sphere grows very quickly.
gerd.h

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:22:40 PM

And I'm most interested in your hardware wallet. Looking forward to it's launch on market.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

And I'm most interested in your hardware wallet. Looking forward to it's launch on market.

Thank you for showing interest in our product!
Follow us here, on socials and telegram and you will not miss any announcement about it.
artem.sl

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

It looks good but I wouldn't get any hardware wallet for me because I lose my phones no less than once in half a year Sad
hartfrerk

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

It looks good but I wouldn't get any hardware wallet for me because I lose my phones no less than once in half a year Sad

That's a pity. But hard-wallets have also many advantages. They are safer and more convenient.
You could have only part of money there if you are afraid of losing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: