Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln  (Read 21958 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:26:14 AM

Wow, great project! Will use be available in all countries, or are there any restrictions?
Well, since the idea is based on travel, I think that in the future there is a goal to enter the world market!
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:31:23 AM

tokens pretty good grow in value.looks very good and promising, I like everything

growing as well as the bonus lol.I'm not the only one impressed with their work

a good system with tokens in my opinion.of course in the thread has a lot of interested people there
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

Wow, great project! Will use be available in all countries, or are there any restrictions?
Well, since the idea is based on travel, I think that in the future there is a goal to enter the world market!
That would be great, but there will certainly be difficulties with competition!
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:38:08 AM

tokens pretty good grow in value.looks very good and promising, I like everything

a good system with tokens in my opinion.of course in the thread has a lot of interested people there

and I think that complicated.I very much hope that further all will be also
Seidr

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

I believe that competition is not a problem at all, but an engine of success! In a competitive environment, everyone is trying to improve their product, and the BTCA will do everything at the highest level!
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:45:22 AM

why do you think so? you mean something that will continue to join people?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

I believe that competition is not a problem at all, but an engine of success! In a competitive environment, everyone is trying to improve their product, and the BTCA will do everything at the highest level!
Well, let's hope for it, because the application would be very convenient to use in every point of the globe!
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:53:12 AM

why do you think so? you mean something that will continue to join people?

because it depends on pre sales and interest grow very long and weird.Yes of course it is ahah
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

Well, let's hope for it, because the application would be very convenient to use in every point of the globe!
in my opinion everything looks fine and there's nothing unusual here.of course eventually there will be more
stasik201330

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

This looks like a very promising project, I think their tokens will gain huge value in the future as the platform comes into use and also the investors of the project will earn huge profit from this.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:04:40 AM

in my opinion everything looks fine and there's nothing unusual here.of course eventually there will be more

I don't think anyway system looks complicated.I just see that the project is promising and interesting people
darocha

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

What is the amount of coins in circulation? coinmarketcap does not show the marketcap of this coin
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:47:08 AM

So it turns out, the founders will cooperate with airlines to provide their services, right?I understand this will only affect air travel? Yes?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

tokens pretty good grow in value.the site is cool and the way the design is pretty good
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

So it turns out, the founders will cooperate with airlines to provide their services, right?I understand this will only affect air travel? Yes?

As far as I understand, yes, it is for this strategy that they are going to work.What do you mean?
Seidr

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:54:29 AM

tokens pretty good grow in value.the site is cool and the way the design is pretty good

growing as well as the bonus lol. in my opinion the main thing in the design of this website that it fits the theme
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

As far as I understand, yes, it is for this strategy that they are going to work.What do you mean?

This is a rather laborious process, it seems to me.
It is necessary to agree with a lot of aviompanies, come to a common solution, etc.
How can they do it all?This platform will only work with airlines or the operation of this service will be much broader than simply paying for flights?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

growing as well as the bonus lol. in my opinion the main thing in the design of this website that it fits the theme
a good system with tokens in my opinion. by the way, Yes I was also impressed
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:05:31 PM

This is a rather laborious process, it seems to me.
It is necessary to agree with a lot of aviompanies, come to a common solution, etc.
How can they do it all?This platform will only work with airlines or the operation of this service will be much broader than simply paying for flights?
This is all done much easier.
Airlines are included in a single union of IATA.Well, this is a single payment system for tourists. I think that the application of this service will be much broader than just air travel. After all, you can travel not only on airplanes, there are many other ways. This service is a convenient tool to pay for all these services.
Seidr

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

a good system with tokens in my opinion. by the way, Yes I was also impressed
and I think that complicated. it's nice when you go to the site and immediately understand the level of the project and its themes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: